• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1x1 for seasoned, rusty writer!

Punk

It's been ages since I've written with someone, but I miss it so much and have spent many years role-playing! It's been several years since I've regularly written, so I'll be rusty but I'm very much looking for 1-2 partners to develop a story with!

Some preferences:
- I don't care what gender I play, I *am* leaning towards the female role right now simply because of comfort zones, but I'm also not opposed to doubling for the right plot.
- Must be romance driven, our characters should have something between them, whether it's complicated or long going sexual tension.. a relationship is necessary!
- MxF pairings please <3

I have no plots in mind, but some things that interest me:
- Realistic, slice of life, maybe some mystery.
- I do love small supernatural aspects, like maybe adding vampires/werewolves to the story to spice things up.

Like I said, no plots currently but I'd love to help build from an idea! Big fan of collaboration. Thank you for reading!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back