• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 Fantasy RP Search - Open

GoodUsername

I'm a bored, broken person
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Going to put this out there, and I will see who bites.

- Male that is older than 21, so I would really prefer if my partners were of adult age, 18+.

- Goes without saying, but do not control my character.

- I can go a few days without replying: I might forget, I might be busy, or something might have come up and I've forgotten. I'm ghost-friendly if you want to vanish, but I would appreciate a heads up if you wanted to call the story quits. Give me some pokes and see what's up, because again, I could have forgotten.

- Very often I play Male leads. Not against playing females, but I just have my preference.

I'm a fan of making stories in the Fantasy Genre. I'm a fan of D&D, it's the style of games and anime I'm drawn to as a nerd - I like High Fantasy. I enjoy magic and using things like that. Here are some ideas of plotlines I'd like to see play out.

///////
The Great Forge - The Great Forge, and it goes by a number of other names, is a thing of folklore. It is myth that Blacksmiths of many ages believe to be true. It is this legendary gift from the Gods of Crafting that could allow for the creation of anything, not just a weapon. It's been said that the Forge can be used to craft a new life, but often times it is storied to be a gift that the Gods and Goddesses bestowed upon the world for a single purpose, and then it would be taken back until such time it is needed again. This plotline involves a hunt for this mythic forge.

To Slay Giants - Giants awoke and ravaged the land. The smaller races are like ants at their feet and even military artillery, the biggest of guns of the armies of kingdoms, cannot stop them. One such blacksmith knows of a way, though his knowledge... comes from fairy tales.

Yes, both ideas involve a blacksmith because I crafted an OC that I like and want to expand on. I'm open to other ideas, but know he'll likely be my contribution still and is better for a high fantasy setting where magic is a thing.

DM with interest.

Last edited:
Going to put this out there, and I will see who bites.

- Male that is older than 21, so I would really prefer if my partners were of adult age.

- Goes without saying, but do not control my character.

- I can go a few days without replying: I might forget, I might be busy, or something might have come up and I've forgotten. I'm ghost-friendly if you want to vanish, but I would appreciate a heads up if you wanted to call the story quits. Give me some pokes and see what's up, because again, I could have forgotten.

- Very often I play Male leads. Not against playing females, but I just have my preference.

I'm a fan of making stories in the Fantasy Genre. I'm a fan of D&D, it's the style of games and anime I'm drawn to as a nerd - I like High Fantasy. I enjoy magic and using things like that. Here are some ideas of plotlines I'd like to see play out.

///////
Reclaiming Your Heart - A coven of Hags kidnap folks that venture too far into their woods and steal their "Hearts" so they say, but every victim lives. They simply live as a husk of who they once were - no ambition, no dreams, no drive, hardly a will to even live and survive on their own. The rare few do retain that spark in themselves, and with the memories of those hags, they can find the will in themselves to take back their "hearts". The story here is one of main characters that have lost something important to them. It could be their memories, their drive to accomplish some goal they set out to do, etc. Because of these Hags.

The Darkness - This is a story of heroes. Creeping creatures lurk in the darkness and threaten the safety of a small town built around an ancient, eerie castle that seems to be the epicenter for all of the spooky activity. Not going to lie, this one is very Darkest Dungeon inspired and plays a lot with creepy Cthullu/Lovecraft stuff because I find it creepy and enjoyable. Its a battle against evil forces where it will primarily be 2 Main Characters, but I encourage maybe building others for side characters and not minding killing them off. Hence why I ask for adult RP partners because this particular one could be, ya know, dark.

The Crystal Towers - A magical world filled with wonder. Crystal obelisks tower over the land and exude a magical essence that the people of the land have come to call Aether. Aether has caused mutations in humans that have allowed them to harness various types of magic, Aether has seemingly caused the creation of magical crystals that give off the same energy type to grow in veins that can be mined for public use. This is a very anime-inspired world, very magical and someone is looking to destroy it.

DM with interest.
Hiya! I'm interested (F 22). I'm down for the genres you're into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back