• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom β–‘β–’β–“β–ˆ πŸ™π•©πŸ™ π•—π•’π•Ÿπ••π• π•žπ•€! 🀍 π’‚π’•π’•π’‚π’„π’Œ 𝒐𝒏 π’•π’Šπ’•π’‚π’ 🀍 π’‚π’π’šπ’‚π’Žπ’‚-π’Œπ’–π’ 🀍 β–ˆβ–“β–’β–‘ αΆœΚ°α΅‰Κ³Κ³ΚΈ'Λ’ Λ’α΅‰α΅ƒΚ³αΆœΚ°

cherrycigar

final.jpg | finalfinal.jpg | REALfinal.jpg |
  • 1x1
    cherry's
    fandom search
code by fudgecakez

Last edited:
~summary~

code by fudgecakez
- welcome to my 1x1 search -
my name is cherry

Hello everyone! My name is cherry, and this is a summary of the above post! I figure since there's so much writing, I'd try to shorten everything down, for those who just want a quick glance to decide whether you're interested or not.

(fandom list at the bottom🀍)

• This is my alt account, so I'll be either picky or a bit delayed with responding.
  • I consider myself lazy lit. A bit inconsistent, but enthusiastic.
  • I don't expect the same from you (; just a paragraph or two is fine.
  • Cast/world building? Put it in the bag. Conflict? I'll take all your stock, please. Complex character dynamics, carefully constructed personalities and relationships? I beg. Just take all my money. I have a writing sample or two, if you'd like me to send them your way.

RULES To be honest, I'm pretty lenient. The only thing is that I have a handful of rp's on my main account, so I'm going to have to be a little picky about which ones I start. I don't want to spread myself too thin! I hate saying no to ideas, but please still message me! Chances are, one of my rps was dropped, so don't feel too discouraged by that statement!

• Please be 18+, romance with minors kinda makes me uncomfy!!
  • I'm pretty ghost friendly, as I tend to vanish from the site for a couple of days from time to time.
  • OOC chatter? Yes please! Even if our rp doesn't take off.
  • If you don't like to rp our POC and LGBT+ then we just won't click! I'm bi myself, as well as Latina.
  • (most) of the pairings I'm looking for at the moment are M/F
  • I love to double! Pairings with ocxcannon or even ocxoc I love to double, triple, whatever, no restrictions.
  • I don't have any triggers, so if you do you'll have to tell me.

Just-- please-- for my sanity's sake-- no mary sues or perfect characters. I try really hard to make even self indulgent rps and characters have their own flaws, motivations, and personalities so please match that enthusiasm!!!! tysmilu mwah

Oh, here's the good stuff. THE PLOTS!

Attack On Titan
The Promised Neverland
Clean Freak!Aoyama-kun

ATLA/lok
PJO/HP
D:BH
Beastars
Little Witch Acadamia
Violet Evergarden (movie)(fxf?)

howdy. I saw that you listed Violet Evergarden in your fandom list. I have only seen the series but I can watch the movie. I also see you prefer fxf relationship. would it be possible to do mxf?

howdy. I saw that you listed Violet Evergarden in your fandom list. I have only seen the series but I can watch the movie. I also see you prefer fxf relationship. would it be possible to do mxf?
Perhaps? It would take a lot of convincing, I just really enjoyed the movie (I haven't seen the series) and the relationship between the two gals. Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back