• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hopefulmouse

Magic Eight Ball
Hello all!
I'm bean (they/them), and am looking to find more 1x1 partners!

Basic info:
- 18+ only please. I'm 23, and don't feel super comfortable having private rps with minors
- I perfer DMs or discord, but I'm flexible.
- I have around 10 years of experience, though I took a big break.
- I'm totally fine with ghosting. I'd rather you say if you aren't interested, but honestly I totally get ghosting and have a bad habit of it (though I'm trying to improve!)
- As of right now I'm a full time student in a post grad program. I will do my best to reply, and my goal will always be at least once a week if not more. But if I have busy weeks, exams or what not, it might be less and I ask you respect this (and I will definitely communicate it!). Also, if you spam me for replies, then I am less likely to.
- OOC communication is so good. I love making memes about rps, headcanons and just chatting!
- I'm really easy going, but also once we get into an rp I will often get REALLY into it. Same as i get really into OC making. But, I'll normally match your energy.

Rp specific info:
- I tend to write about 2-6 paragraphs, but honestly I'll match your energy. If you give me a lot to work with, I can give you a lot back.
- Romance and platonic (found family or family in general are some of my favorite plots) are both great. I'm also good with AUs
- I love angst, hurt/comfort, etc. Especially in a long term rp, I definitely like having the more happy or fluffy moments but when things are wonderful the entire time I tend to lose focus.
- Discussing triggers is so important to me. I personally don't have any that need to be brought up right away, as long as things are handled respectfully. Love me some dark plots, but not at the expense of our mental health.
- I only do doubling up (especially with interwoven plots but thats not necessary). Similarly, I prefer OCs (whether ocxoc, canonxoc, etc.). And, I'm super flexible with OCs. Yeah, I don't want to have a character that could kill God with a blink or is hated by everyone. But you want a more "cliche" character? Go for it, tropes exist for a reason and I don't care if you have the most original idea ever created. I'm definitely willing to play multiple characters as we progress, fill the world out!

Fandoms:
- DC
I have a particular interest in Batman (especially villians and batfamily), but anything I don't know a lot about I'm willing to research.
- Marvel
Primarily MCU, though I'm less confident. I've only seen a few things (spiderman movies in particular, plus wandavision/loki. I've seen some others but its been a long time.)
- The magnus archives
- Euphoria

Feel free to ask about other Fandoms! I'm in many more (movies, cartoons, book, and podcasts primarily), that's just what I'm MOST confident writing about. I can almost guarantee I've watched/read something you're into. I'm also willing to do non Fandom things, depending on if we get along well.

update: I got super behind on messages, so if I bump this and haven't answered you lmk! Some was because I genuinely thought I replied and didn't, others because I was trying to word a thought and forgot to finish!

Last edited:
Hey there I'd be willing to RP with you, I'm a pretty big fan of batman myself and I'm defo down to do any superhero RP with marvel too. I just got into Magnus archives myself so it might take me a moment to catch up but it defiantly seem like something I'd be down to RP as well. Hope to hear back from you!

Hi! I am totally interested in roleplaying Batman with you! I have extensive knowledge on a bunch of the different verses, so I'm really flexible!

Bumping!
After watching the new batman movie, Harley quinn animated series, and starting to rematch B:TAS I am super looking for new descriptive batman rps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back