What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Fandom Search. OCs Only.

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. Naruto Universe
  5. Pokemon

Grimmoire

In the midst of hunting for one or two long term RPs, I have some original plot ideas posted, I also have a couple of Fandom wants.

My biggest note - I only do OC based plots. I do not like to really utilize Canon characters accept as background players, because I'd rather the story be about the OCs and their adventures.

Naruto ---

That is always a series I love messing around in because of the vast world and potential. We could do a Genin team. A couple of Jonin or even Rgue Ninja. I have no set ideas, because I want to discuss then with a partner willing to build with me.

Having recently watched through both ast Airbender and the Korra Series, it reawakening just how much I love that world. I wouldn't mind doing something, likely with OCs unrelated to the Avatar, but on their own adventure.

Pokemon ---

There is the classic 2 Trainers from a small town go out into the world scenario. Recently got into the latest generation of Pokemon after my interest peaked and I have enjoyed it.

I would prefer an original region, but we can always discuss things.

Last edited:

Shigume -surgess-

The innocent is always the first to fall
Oh sorry if I wasnt clear! I was asking if we could do one... I know what it is. I can see how that may be confusing.

mdebourg

In the midst of hunting for one or two long term RPs, I have some original plot ideas posted, I also have a couple of Fandom wants.

My biggest note - I only do OC based plots. I do not like to really utilize Canon characters accept as background players, because I'd rather the story be about the OCs and their adventures.

Naruto ---

That is always a series I love messing around in because of the vast world and potential. We could do a Genin team. A couple of Jonin or even Rgue Ninja. I have no set ideas, because I want to discuss then with a partner willing to build with me.

Having recently watched through both ast Airbender and the Korra Series, it reawakening just how much I love that world. I wouldn't mind doing something, likely with OCs unrelated to the Avatar, but on their own adventure.

Pokemon ---

There is the classic 2 Trainers from a small town go out into the world scenario. Recently got into the latest generation of Pokemon after my interest peaked and I have enjoyed it.

I would prefer an original region, but we can always discuss things.
Hmm could I give a pokemon rp a try please?

Users who are viewing this thread