• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Dark Romance/Or Stargate-Looking for a Longterm Partner

CanadianAkasha

Good Afternoon!!

I am a 30+ Canadian female on EST time with so much time on my hands that I would like to start a roleplay with someone here! I am literate with some grammatical errors (I just bought Grammarly), so I should be much better now. I love in-depth stories, building worlds, having adventures, plots, romance, and evolving characters. I am pretty open to most things RP-wise and would like to find someone to have some fun with. I do prefer to RP on discord with a server that we make together so we can OOC chat when needed or get to know each other. I can max out the discord message 2-3 times in one post, but I prefer 3-5 Paragraphs on standard replies, so it will keep it moving. I can reply multiple times daily, but I also understand if you can. I would like to see at least 2-to to 3 a week to keep us interested in the story. Of course, if life gives you lemons, I understand and will be patient without bugging you. I am horrible with plots so if you have an idea, let me know! We can flesh it out together.

Building a world together would mean we would have side characters so please be prepared to play multiple characters to enhance the story.

I will only roleplay with people 18+; there will be no exceptions.

The ones that I am thinking about right now are. You will be playing the male.

Stargate SG1 or Stargate Atlantis
Mafia/Mob- Arranged marriage
Enemies to Lovers
CEO against CFO
Conquering warrior King taking over a new kingdom.
Vampires
Werewolves
Zombie Apocolypse

If any of this interests you, please let me know, and we can chat! Have a lovely day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back