• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Mad-Moony

Secret society of paranoid people
Sarah was sitting in class, not paying attention to whatever her teacher was saying. She was waiting for a distraction, something to pry her away from the room that would one day liquify her brain. However she found a small interest by making the pencil in front of her float, which honestly didn't help.

Bleakness was shared evenly throughout the classroom as a monotone-consistent voice instructed the students, who were waiting for the reputable savior; the bell. Daiya's restless spirit, however, couldn't stand the seemingly endless trial of suffering and guided her arm to reel back with an eraser in her grip. Her expression was tenacious as she flung the worn substitute for an arrow, tackling the teacher square in the face. She snickered in her triumph and announced herself as "The Peerless Lady Wing-Shot" in the flesh, not allowing room for the teacher's expected complaints. Sure, they may have been covering Anne Oakley, but its always better when the lesson is hands on!

Smirking, Sarah began to shoot pencils in the teacher's direction. Ducking poorly, the teacher whimpered and in the same monotone voice, she dreaded each day, scolded her out of the classroom.
"Finally..." She whispered, grabbing her bag and slinging it out over her shoulder, slamming the door behind her.

Upon her peer's vigorous dismissal, Daiya's eyes appeared to smile as a response to the shortly-lived alliance from the impulsive act, and she didn't hesitate to prance to the same door. The dash of perkiness in her step can be compared to a lame frolicking in the fields. When the door was opened once more, she glanced at the red-faced teacher with a wide grin before waltzing out to find the girl. The door was left ajar... just enough to get a slight whiff of the fuming smoke the teacher was releasing. She giggled to herself, but stopped as soon as she saw the peer in question walking through the halls grimly. "My, wasn't that simply a grand demonstration on today's topic! I'm pretty sure the whole class is immersed by now..." She thought loudly in hopes of catching the other's attention.

Sarah stopped in her tracks and looked back,
"Thanks for that, I was waiting to leave that place," She said with her hands lazily in her pockets as she leaned against the wall. She was a laid back character and just wanted to live life the way she wanted, although was pushed into learning the rules of magic & sorcery by her parents. So she's devoted her time here to find out ways to skip and be as uninvolved as she can be in class. And this new person might finally be an answer to how to get out of school. "I'm Sarah, by the way,"

"No wonder you didn't hesitate to barge out of class," Daiya noted as her lips formed an 'o' with an index underneath them, "although I would imagine that most of the folks back there would've done the same." Her sly smile accompanied the steps that followed after the action, yet they emitted a more calmer aura in their approach. She had the intent of restraining herself from exhibiting any kind of passive aggression, as she took an interest in the nonchalantly standing person. Her profile was enough for Daiya to confirm her candor and that honesty alone gave her some comfort. "Ah, Sarah, I'm Daiya. It's nice to make your temporary partnership in crime." She leaned in with an outstretched hand towards her newly made acquaintance, her fingers goofily sprawled out... willing to accept whatever it is the girl holds.

Sarah gave her a once over, looking her up and down before taking a step towards her and taking her hand out of her pocket giving Daiya a firm handshake. Sarah was charmed by her at first, their shared passion for skipping class and causing disturbances. Although Sarah was surprised at her formality. Usually, people are quite put off by Sarah for her disregard for mundane things such as education and what's right and wrong, but Daiya didn't seem to mind, at least not now.

Daiya's hand was immediately warmed by Sarah's, and she smiled in utter glee by her response. "It's settled, we are allies," said Daiya as she straightened up, still holding onto Sarah, "and, being that there are barely any hiding spots to avoid administration, I'll guide you to our refuge!" In the spur of eagerness, Daiya began to bolt south with her peer, her breaths ragged as she was tugging Sarah along staircase-after-staircase. She grew fond of the student she decided to drag the moment they've teamed up on Ms. Flat Voice; the fondness only heightened when she accepted. Daiya sensed that the lack of any reluctance made the girl reliable enough to get in on the school's most infamous of secrets.

While Sarah didn't often hide, she was intrigued by Daiya's advance. She ran along with her and smiled slightly feeling an adventure or at least some type of excitement. Whenever she was called out of class before she just left school and hung out with her friends who were able to drop out and who are several years older than her, so not the best influences. But nevertheless she was glad to have another friend her age, who she could hopefully skip with again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back