• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Childhood + Enemies to Lovers [VLD, MHA, YOI, RWBY]

Pixelleci

Pixeled
Hey everyone! These characters can change depending on the fandom you want, but Klance is a placeholder for now. I’m looking for a Keith or Lance to do Klance with. I’ve already got a plot in mind, which is fairly complex and intense. Which means I’m looking for consistent, eager, literate roleplayers to match me! Plot below, and more of my requirements at the bottom :)

Lance of Gryffindor, Keith of Slytherin (houses are subject of change) have been friends since childhood. They grew up as neighbors, and soon entered Hogwarts together almost side by side. As time goes on, feelings crash in, especially on Lance’s side. He sends his owl with a letter, asking Keith to meet him at the fountain to confess his feelings (they’re about fifteen at this point). However, it seems Lance isn’t the only one.

James Griffin, Slytherin (house subject to change), catches wind of this letter. And instead of it being delivered to Keith, James snatches it, and signs his name instead.

When Keith meets James at the fountain, a broken Lance watching from afar, the pain strikes. Keith did that to rub it in his face, obviously. Keith, who was none the wiser, just lost his best friends, a mutual rivalry beginning rockily.

———

So! This is the premise of the plot. Once I get to know you and we talk this over, I can go in detail about what and where we should start, and if you want to change the fandom or what not. :) I’m always open to plot changing, and ideas. I’m not picky, I just love this plot and the slow burn of it. If you’re interested, please let me know! This plot will likely have mature themes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back