• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern πŸ™¦ β€” πŸπŸ—πŸ—πŸ— 𝐒𝐇𝐄.

astrowrld

why don't you get a grip?
469e5891c17baf8980754175da86ef47a60ed04a.gif
INTRODUCTION . . .
hello and welcome everyone! my name's logan, and i'm eighteen years old. i'm going to be a freshman in college this fall, and due to quarantine i've got plenty of time on my hands to try and start up some new roleplays. you've probably seen my search threads around here before, but hopefully this one is here to stay!
so, a little more about me. like i said, name's logan, eighteen, and i go by she/her pronouns. i've been writing creatively for around ten years now and roleplaying for around seven, and my writing style could be described as literate/advanced literate. i don't like putting a limit on how much i can write, because that honestly depends, but you can expect me to never reply with less than two paragraphs. most of my characters are lgbt in some way, shape, or form, so if that is something you find yourself disagreeing with, then i'm afraid we won't be a good match. also, if none of my ideas interest you but you still wanna roleplay with me, that's cool! feel free to reach out with some of your own ideas, i won't be offended, i promise.
i can reply around two times a week, maybe more if my motivation does not hinder me. i love love love ooc chat, and prefer discord for doing that, as i'll send memes, playlists, and moodboards all day long. i prefer to be friends with my partners over anything else.
i'm not extremely ghost friendly, as i'd prefer if you told me that you no longer want to roleplay with me. you don't need to explain yourself, just a simple "hey i don't want to roleplay anymore, thanks though!" would suffice. constant communication is preferred, as i'd like to update you and whatnot if things are going on in my life, and i'd like you to do the same.
if you'll keep reading, you can see some of my expectations for potential partners!

EXPECTATIONS . . .
i don't have a whole bucketlist of expectations, but there are some things i'd prefer my partners to do/be:
β‡’ please be 17+. some of my roleplays will have darker themes to them, and i'd feel better if my partners were closer in age to me.
β‡’ please be willing to talk a lot ooc. i love making friends with my partners, and i'll constantly be sending memes, playlists, and moodboards. i prefer discord for this, but it's not required.
β‡’ please write two paragraphs at the minimum, quality over quantity as always, as long as it's something i can work with and continue the story with.
β‡’ romance is a topic i love and will always indulge myself in, so please be willing to have that included in our roleplay. and speaking of romance, currently i'm interested in m/f or m/m relationships, with me playing the female for m/f!
β‡’ be open minded. most of my characters are lgbt in some way and i will not stand for discrimination (in any way).
β‡’ realistic face claims and character sheets are a must. bbcode is not required, but i will be using it.
β‡’ doubling isn't a requirement, especially considering i don't do fandom oc/canon roleplays, but please be willing to play side characters.
β‡’ i expect a reply at the very least once a week β€” more is definitely great, but once a week is preferable!
β‡’ i prefer roleplaying in threads over pms, but whichever makes you more comfortable.
if you've read down this far, please pm me with your interest and include in your opening message your favorite song and candle scent (if you have one)!

PLOTS AND PAIRINGS . . .
NFWMB.
muse a and muse b are criminals, the modern bonnie and clyde. they'd do anything for each other, always ready to bail the other out, would die for each other if they could. they're both mentally not in the best state, but they're in love with each other, and that's all that matters. life isn't easy on the run, but when you're in love, that just makes it easier.

WICKED GAMES.
muse a is the child of the united states president, all too used to being in the spotlight. muse b is the secret service agent tasked to keeping them safe. it would be an easy job, if muse a wouldn't be so insistent about not being under their protection. is it too late to quit?

SHUT UP AND DANCE.
muse a and muse b decide to leave everything behind in their lives (whatever that may entail) to run away together. the destination might be unknown but the road together brings out new dreams, aspirations, and a newfound relationship between muse a and muse b. there is site seeing, sleeping in cars, fast food stops, and long talks in the middle of the night. there’s struggling for money, not knowing where they’ll go next, and even wondering if they should turn back.

CLEOPATRA.
the beach had always been muse a's safe place. for years, their family spent summer vacations at the same beach house, never finding the salty waves boring. it's muse a's final summer before college, and they know that it'll be hard to visit the beach when their college is so far away. muse a and their family arrive at the beach around the same time they normally do, but are surprised to find out that the house next to them has finally been occupied, by muse b and their family. a friendship forms, and it slowly grows into something more β€” but will it ever end up being more than a summer fling, leaving the both of them heartbroken by the time summer is over? or will they find a way to make it work?

CARDIGAN.
muse a is the golden child of their high school, the star player of whatever team they play on, the apple of almost every teacher's eye. they can do no wrong, according to their parents and anyone who's asked about their character. muse b, on the other hand, couldn't be any different. they're considered the delinquent, the quiet one, the one nobody would go out of their way to talk to. two different sides of the social spectrum at _____ are brought together by a project in their english class, and they both find out the other isn't as bad as they thought, and a friendship begins to blossom. will something more develop? or will the social pressures of high school prevent anything of the sort from happening?

PAIRINGS.
- famous x non-famous
- jock x goth
- celebrity x fan
- cheerleader x quarterback
- superhero x non-powered
- pen pal x pen pal
- foreign exchange student x host family's kid
- werewolf x human
- teammate x teammate
- band mate x band mate
- actor x actor
- single parent x babysitter
- criminal x innocent

Last edited:
bump. removed all bbcode from this post, and quite honestly, it feels pretty fresh. lmao. am still searching for partners!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back