• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

M3DIAWH0RE

It’s currently 2021, right before christmas break we were watching a movie when I dozed off. My head falls onto my desk and I close my eyes. The moment they open I’m in a whole new place, but I act like nothing has happened. It’s now a 1970’s christmas night, we are both standing under a mistletoe with my hands in your hands. “Sorry my love? Can you repeat that, I think I’m slightly tired from all of that egg nog.” a laugh track plays, but we continue like we heard nothing. We must have come back from our highschool winter formal and been crowned royalty, since we were dressed up and wore crowns and banners. Back in 2021, we never really talked but now here we are in 1970 with intense feelings for each other. Little did we know in the next few days we’ll be 5 years older and at our wedding. For a split moment I look around, “Where….Where are we?” I look at you and pull my hands from you, “What’s going on!?”
This roleplay is mystery, romance, adventure, and sci fi! Add me on discord to continue! The roles will change slightly depending on your age and gender!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back