• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 18+ Non sexual, various 1x1

akilirose

Where is this? Who am I? What am I doing here?!
1.) Zombie apocalypse- I am craving an apocalypse role play like no other. I just started listening to a podcast called "we're alive' so that's probably why. 😅

Anyway, what I am specifically craving is this: the characters are separate at first but eventually find their way toward each other. (So a few posts of them trying to survive, gathering stuff up, escaping etc.-mainly to help with character development.) They eventually all gather in a location with lots of other people and someone is put in charge and rules are established. It is basically a roleplay based around the lives of the people there as they try to figure out what is going on, where to get supplies, how to fortify their base, what jobs need to be done and how, how to treat people, what the zombies are and their characteristics. So on and so forth. ALTERNATIVELY!! Instead of zombies, it could be an alien invasion or some sort of monster attack, but with the same idea in mind.

In this scenario we would likely be playing multiple characters.

2.) Modern Fantasy- What happens when magic returns to a land that has long forgotten it's uses and horrors?
This is not based in earth! This is a fantasy land that has evolved past magic. Most of the Fantasy creatures had been sealed away (dragons, fae, mythological creatures ,monsters, etc) but whatever had sealed them away and had been forgotten about is now gone, suddenly and without warning. Over night people (humans, dwarves, elves, and potentially otherwise) find themselves faced with enemies and strange powers and situations.

3.) Psycho Romance-This one is weird and would be a lot of work for the person/people involved so I've yet to ever find someone interested.
Ok here goes...I am looking for someone to be a sort of...Game Master, like in dungeons and dragons type thing where they set everything up for my character to react to. My wish is for a horror/psychological/dark type setting where my character (and perhaps some others, especially if we were to have more than just a 1x1 with this) is trapped/being held captive by the other character. I do want this to be a romance, whether it starts with an obsession or it grows into one(second one is preferred, but the first would give a reason for the character to be here in the first place). Whether it is just a crazy person, a monster, and alien, or a supernatural being is totally up to you, but my character would be human. And this can get as dark as you are willing-though we would have to do some hard core negotiation before hand as there are a few things I'm not cool with.

4.) Animals-
Animal roleplay, basically lol. Whether this is wild animals doing their survival thing or intelligent animals that have developed a civilization, either is koolaid with me.

5.) Slice of Life- A realistic roleplay.
I want to roleplay a slice of life 1x1! Either as highschoolers or working adults,I feel like it would be fun! I've always wanted to, but they never end well for some reason, haha.

Romance pairings: Male x Male, Female x Male, Male x Female (the first being the "dominant" the second being the "submissive")
Other stuffs:
How long have you been roleplaying? Since...uh well, since late middle school...I am now 7 years out of highschool (2013), so you do the math. 😛
How often do you generally post?
I try to be active daily. If I am super interested and have the time 3-4 times a day, but it is entirely based on what my partner(s) can do.
How much do you generally post?
From 1 sentence to 5-7 paragraphs; depends on what is available to me.
Do you like to write in first person or third person?
Third person, past tense, paragraph form. YOU can write however you like, though!

Please keep in mind: For the first two scenarios I very specifically am not interested in Hermaphrodite, furry, or anime characters. Also...Do NOT take control of my characters as we roleplay. This is my #1 pet peeve!! They are Mine!!! >: o

Rejection:
Please do not hate me if I reject you. I have some criteria for the first two and I can probably only handle 4 different roleplays at once in this point in time.

If you made it all the way down here, thank you very much for your time!

Last edited:
I would love to do an apocalyptic one. Sounds Awesome. Have you tried doing one without zombies tho? A bit like Mad Max kind of thing?
I've been rping for 10 years now. Man, that just made me feel old....
Haha. Also I like writing female characters, but will write males from time to time.

I would love to do an apocalyptic one. Sounds Awesome. Have you tried doing one without zombies tho? A bit like Mad Max kind of thing?
I've been rping for 10 years now. Man, that just made me feel old....
Haha. Also I like writing female characters, but will write males from time to time.
Hiya! I am all for any kind of apocalypse :P While I have never really watched Mad Max (I caught the last half of the latest one), I am all for something like that. So basically, no water, desert, barbaric society, cars? :P

Also, I can play any gender, but if given a choice I prefer to play female. :P

I’m gonna say two dead opposite things that I’m interested in. I think the options 3 and 5 look really fun! PM me if you wanna discuss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back