• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 14th Black Crusade - Fantasy RP (Open)

Ceat6 said:
"what do you feed on?" Kiba asked taking a deep breath then exhaling, it felt as if a weight was lifted off him. "I know I usually eat roast and potato's" he joked, looking down at her he blushed.
She hesitated in telling him but decided she should. "Fear." Was all she said to him as she got up stretching her arms up into the air and arching her back as she yawned a little then sighed and walked to the window looking out at the mourning light and immediately closing her eyes in pain at the bright white she saw because of the light

Kiba jumped up pulling the curtains to. "Then we should get you something to eat, and me too before I make everyone in the inn my breakfast...." his eyes finally returned to their normal color. Taking a deep breath as he stepped away putting his headband and shirt back on.

Delacare said:
"Perhaps before we go running off playing hero, we should work with out new body and see what our limits are. We also need to learn about each other; we are as one, but due to my weakened state we are not actually one, not like we should be. From the moment I joined with you, everything you are and everything you've done should be open to me, but it is not. I know your name, your age, your dominant hand, even your complete and total lack of magical conditioning. These are things easily deduced, but I do not know you, Richard. Given enough time, just being as one would meld us closer and closer together, however, I feel that we don't have the time to wait or waste. Please, tell me of yourself as we train."
@RobinDenstro

Delacare said:
Richard stretched out his limbs, shaking himself off as he felt the swell of power within him. "The enemy are coming towards us. Though we may have time to train now, it will only be brief. So, please; what do you have to teach me?" He asked in earnest. He was concerned for the lives of those he sensed around him. Afraid, even; he could feel the breath of life of from the trees, grass, and wind. Not as such as he could before his powers were restricted, but enough to make him deeply worried. However, he appreciated his guardian's judgement. He gave a long sigh, before nodding. "I apologize. I fear that this power... may take some getting used to."

So is it like morning or something? Should we really just randomly skip? Some are still rping at night time so this is getting way too confusing... @Daniel reaving @Ceat6 ))

Alesia looked at the bandages that recently covered her wound. It was wrapped around her thigh, covering a cut that grazed over her skin, barely superficial, but dangerous in its own way.

She had seen men bleed to their deaths because of deep cuts on their thighs, and was happy not to be one of them. But that was the least of her concerns, after all, it wasn't even close to being a deep wound. What worried her was the creature that had caused it. Beastmen weren't known for spreading their corruption by touch, sure, but she wasn't one to risk it.

She sighed, shaking her head, as she took her tankard, taking a gulp of the strong ale inside. It wasn't her usual preference of drink, but it helped cope with the pain of the recently sutured wound. It wasn't a deep cut, but was deep enough to require a few stitches and cleanings. She wouldn't be running around for a few days, after all.

(No no it's still night they just slept for a little bit xD )

Past Paradise Tears]So is it like morning or something? Should we really just randomly skip? Some are still rping at night time so this is getting way too confusing... [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL] @Ceat6 ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](No no it's still night they just slept for a little bit xD )

[/QUOTE]
Ok -3- if you want to skip at any point, ask or tag us or something, just so there aren't any misunderstandings or stuff. ^-^' sorry for the misunderstanding. You two just rp alone a lot so I don't really bother to read xD )

RobinDenstro said:
Richard stretched out his limbs, shaking himself off as he felt the swell of power within him. "The enemy are coming towards us. Though we may have time to train now, it will only be brief. So, please; what do you have to teach me?" He asked in earnest. He was concerned for the lives of those he sensed around him. Afraid, even; he could feel the breath of life of from the trees, grass, and wind. Not as such as he could before his powers were restricted, but enough to make him deeply worried. However, he appreciated his guardian's judgement. He gave a long sigh, before nodding. "I apologize. I fear that this power... may take some getting used to."
"I can sense the coming of demons, but they will not come here. Not yet, at least. There is a Voice behind their actions that I havent heard since I was last awake; it will not allow careless rampaging, so we are safe until there is a strategic reason to attack. Now, give me a moment." Richard would sense Sanctuary rummaging around in his head until there was a flash in his vision and suddenly there was a visual overlay that marked a path through the castle ruins and into the forest.

"I've set a course for you to run while we make our way. I stretched out our awareness and mapped the surrounding topography, so the terrain is ideal. Make sure to jump, slide and roll at the appropriate markers. Before you are off, would you tell me why you know nothing of magic?"

Kiba jumped up pulling the curtains to. "Then we should get you something to eat, and me too before I make everyone in the inn my breakfast...." his eyes finally returned to their normal color. Taking a deep breath as he stepped away putting his headband and shirt back on.

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]Ok -3- if you want to skip at any point, ask or tag us or something, just so there aren't any misunderstandings or stuff. ^-^' sorry for the misunderstanding. You two just rp alone a lot so I don't really bother to read xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Lol sorry)

Ceat6 said:
"Well then go get your food. My meal lies in the room next door." She told him as she walked over to the wall sensing the fear radiating off a man that was in there

"don't eat too much, or you'll get fat" Kiba said with a chuckle as he headed down to the main hall of the inn ordering roast and potatos.

Ceat6 said:
"don't eat too much, or you'll get fat" Kiba said with a chuckle as he headed down to the main hall of the inn ordering roast and potatos.
"Don't call me fat." She growled at him before she disapered to the next room. The man in there was sleep but not for long. He shot awake I'm a cold sweat his eyes wide with fear as he looked around the room his heart racing as silith did her work. The man started to see his worst fears appear right before his eyes making him almost scream but a massive tendril of darkness shot out of the wall behind him wrapping around his mouth to keep him quiet as silith fed on him from the shadows while he screamed into the darkness his voice not getting out. Then his eyes started to blacken, turn pitch black like his pupil was engulfing the red of his eye. Then she was done, the tendril holding the man quiet disapered and he fell back into bed his eyes sealed open in horror, his mouth locked open in a silent scream as his pitch black eyes stared into nothingness. Silith appeared outside the room and headed down to we're kiba was

"did you enjoy your meal Silith?" Kiba asked as he reached grabbing her arm, pulling her into his lap. "Sorry about the fat comment earlier, oh this is a local trader, he's heading to the nearest city in the morning, he said that we are welcome to ride with him"

The elderly man nodded, agreeing with what Kiba said. "It would be nice to have protection from the bandits" his voice shaky.

Ceat6 said:
"did you enjoy your meal Silith?" Kiba asked as he reached grabbing her arm, pulling her into his lap. "Sorry about the fat comment earlier, oh this is a local trader, he's heading to the nearest city in the morning, he said that we are welcome to ride with him"
The elderly man nodded, agreeing with what Kiba said. "It would be nice to have protection from the bandits" his voice shaky.
She blushed when he pulled her into his lap but didnt object figuring it was some form of "protection". "We'd love to come with and will protect you from the bandits." She told the old man

"I-I'll be leaving this inn here in a moment...and you are right Kiba, your wife is quite lovely" the old man stood up "I'll be finishing up, my cart and horse are at the stable"

Kiba smiled putting his arms around Silith waist "thank. You sir" he said and looked to Silith.

Last edited by a moderator:
Delacare said:
"I can sense the coming of demons, but they will not come here. Not yet, at least. There is a Voice behind their actions that I havent heard since I was last awake; it will not allow careless rampaging, so we are safe until there is a strategic reason to attack. Now, give me a moment." Richard would sense Sanctuary rummaging around in his head until there was a flash in his vision and suddenly there was a visual overlay that marked a path through the castle ruins and into the forest.

"I've set a course for you to run while we make our way. I stretched out our awareness and mapped the surrounding topography, so the terrain is ideal. Make sure to jump, slide and roll at the appropriate markers. Before you are off, would you tell me why you know nothing of magic?"
((Holy shit I'm playing Halo))

Richard nodded, bracing himself for a moment before dashing forward, following the light path presented before him. He jogged, dodged, rolled, and jumped when prompted to, as if Sanctuary was providing him with the indication to act before the obstacle even presented itself. He managed to make quite a bit of distance in a short amount of time, but he did not dare look back. He pressed forward, following the trail drawn for him.

"I..." He hesitated, being sure to agilely leap over a fallen tree before him before continuing. "I believe that magic should not be a necessity of life. Those who wish to achieve power can gain it without magic. Those who wish to fight tyrants may topple them without the handicap of mana. I made this a prominent position in my life, before; but now I keep it as a stance for others. I know many that have a difficulty utilizing magic, and more who cannot use it at all." He stammered, shaking his head.

Ceat6 said:
"I-I'll be leaving this inn here in a moment...and you are right Kiba, your wife is quite lovely" the old man stood up "I'll be finishing up, my cart and horse are at the stable"
Kiba smiled putting his arms around Silith waist "thank. You sir" he said and looked to Silith.
Silith smiled at him happily and waited for the man to leave before her eyes slowly went to kiba. "Kiiiba.... What's this about me being your wife?" She asked him in a cold low growl as she slid her hand to his and grabed it squeezing his hand with bone crushing strength as she smiled at him obviously hiding her true facial features. He could have at least asked before telling this man she was his wife.

"it's a.....ow....cover story honey....I'm a wanted thief...." wincing he growled at her. Out of instinct he bit her shoulder as his hand started turning blue. Drawing blood hos tongue ran over the spot licking it up.

Ceat6 said:
"it's a.....ow....cover story honey....I'm a wanted thief...." wincing he growled at her. Out of instinct he bit her shoulder as his hand started turning blue. Drawing blood hos tongue ran over the spot licking it up.
Her blood would taste foul to him. Like he was drinking oil. She let go of his hand and growled back.

"You're lucky." She said as she

Leaned back into him rather lovingly to hide his teeth in her shoulder as she winced just slightly and held the pain in

Kiba removed his mouth from her shoulder, instead of eating real food he had been drinking. "You know I eat humans don't you?" He asked resting his head against hers. Smiling he held her hand. "Silith I know I should have asked you, as my master if you wish to punish me you can..." his tone different, he wasnt his usual energetic self.

Ceat6 said:
Kiba removed his mouth from her shoulder, instead of eating real food he had been drinking. "You know I eat humans don't you?" He asked resting his head against hers. Smiling he held her hand. "Silith I know I should have asked you, as my master if you wish to punish me you can..." his tone different, he wasnt his usual energetic self.
"You are fine." She said before noticing his dullness. "What did you do? Your not as hyper as you normally are." She asked him worriedly

"I decided to spend my money on ale and bourbon..." Kiba looked up at her eyes. "You know what....I think I'm going to steal something very valuable...." a smile came across his face as he laughed "your heart....I'm going to steal it"

"You drink any more and you won't be getting my heart at all." She told him not happy that he drank like that. "You are not going to drink any more. Got it." She told him

Ceat6 said:
"I decided to spend my money on ale and bourbon..." Kiba looked up at her eyes. "You know what....I think I'm going to steal something very valuable...." a smile came across his face as he laughed "your heart....I'm going to steal it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back