• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 14th Black Crusade - Fantasy RP (Open)

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]He gave a little smile, feeling proud of his name that the priests gave him. It probably wasn't his birth name but he loved it anyways. "Thank you" He said before his eyes widened with awe and wonder. Even with the mind of an adult, Arias was still a kid so he quickly got consumed with wonder and curiosity. He hoped Sigmund would tell him some stories if/when they make a contract, short ones so he doesn't get too tired. "That is really awesome." He whispered, just to better express his amazement over Sigmund's words.
(Sorry it's so late but I had to sleep)

[/QUOTE]
"Not really, but certainly it is useful when you try to give a magnificent impresion. " The mage said in a nonchalant tone, abandoning the apathetic expression as hardly someone would pass by the alley now. "So, how are we supposed to make a contract? Although I do remind the last vessel I wasn't his contractor so I have no idea about how that work." Surprisingly the head of the mage tilted to the left side while asking, in an almost infantile expression of curiosity, something that directly contrasted the previously apathetic behavior.

(Also sorry for the late answer, apparently our reasons are the same.)

Spanner said:
"Not really, but certainly it is useful when you try to give a magnificent impression. " The mage said in a nonchalant tone, abandoning the apathetic expression as hardly someone would pass by the alley now. "So, how are we supposed to make a contract? Although I do remind the last vessel I wasn't his contractor so I have no idea about how that work." Surprisingly the head of the mage tilted to the left side while asking, in an almost infantile expression of curiosity, something that directly contrasted the previously apathetic behavior.
(Also sorry for the late answer, apparently our reasons are the same.)
that's ok. the contract making isn't something I really planned on how it goes so something can be made up)

He let out a little hum, giggling for a moment before he opened his satchel and rummaged through it. "I'm not really certain on how it works.. I know I had something written in a scroll I always carry with me but it's written in ancient runes and I can't read it..." He said, pulling out the scroll that had a divine wax seal on it, though it was opened already. "So troublesome..." He whispered, frowning as he didn't like the fact he couldn't read something the priests found on his person when they took him in.

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]that's ok. the contract making isn't something I really planned on how it goes so something can be made up)
He let out a little hum, giggling for a moment before he opened his satchel and rummaged through it. "I'm not really certain on how it works.. I know I had something written in a scroll I always carry with me but it's written in ancient runes and I can't read it..." He said, pulling out the scroll that had a divine wax seal on it, though it was opened already. "So troublesome..." He whispered, frowning as he didn't like the fact he couldn't read something the priests found on his person when they took him in.

[/QUOTE]
"Let me see it." The mage said, moving his right hand to pick the scroll. At the same that time his body made contact with the scroll, he started circulating his mana into the object testing it for the sake of finding some information, as his own skills in deciphering languages were quite limited.

(No idea of how the contract should happen... )

Spanner said:
"Let me see it." The mage said, moving his right hand to pick the scroll. At the same that time his body made contact with the scroll, he started circulating his mana into the object testing it for the sake of finding some information, as his own skills in deciphering languages were quite limited.
(No idea of how the contract should happen... )
Hmm. I'll figure something out. Maybe like, a spell or something)

Surprisingly, the scroll was easy to decipher once the runes were changed to letters and or whole words. It was a spell or a sort of vow made by the vessel and contractor to make a contract. It had to be done on holy ground though, either a temple or near a god's statue as the contract had to be under the witness of a deity to be valid. "What does it say?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]Hmm. I'll figure something out. Maybe like, a spell or something)
Surprisingly, the scroll was easy to decipher once the runes were changed to letters and or whole words. It was a spell or a sort of vow made by the vessel and contractor to make a contract. It had to be done on holy ground though, either a temple or near a god's statue as the contract had to be under the witness of a deity to be valid. "What does it say?" He asked.

[/QUOTE]
"It's surprisingly a vow. It has a similar composition to a spell chant and apparently should be made in a holy ground." Sigmund explained while frowning slightly, as the content was surprisingly simplified and didn't sound like something new he couldn't help but feel a little of doubt about the content.

Spanner said:
"It's surprisingly a vow. It has a similar composition to a spell chant and apparently should be made in a holy ground." Sigmund explained while frowning slightly, as the content was surprisingly simplified and didn't sound like something new he couldn't help but feel a little of doubt about the content.
"Well.. if it really is as simple as it sounds, you will have a mark on your chest to represent the contract. The stronger the bond of the contract is, the more visible the mark" He said, there were some things he just knew and didn't know why but he was glad for that. "I'm not sure there are any temples around here.. at least none that I saw while coming here" He let out a little hum. "I would understand if you wouldn't want to become my master though.." He murmured as he definitely saw how someone might think making a contract like that could be a hassle.

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]"Well.. if it really is as simple as it sounds, you will have a mark on your chest to represent the contract. The stronger the bond of the contract is, the more visible the mark" He said, there were some things he just knew and didn't know why but he was glad for that. "I'm not sure there are any temples around here.. at least none that I saw while coming here" He let out a little hum. "I would understand if you wouldn't want to become my master though.." He murmured as he definitely saw how someone might think making a contract like that could be a hassle.

[/QUOTE]
"It's all up to you. The contract wouldn't be a bother to me, in fact it would be the exact opposite." Sigmund talked in the same nonchalant tone as before. "The contract could help me in my study, perhaps even helping me with recovering from this pitiful condition." The mage continued, pointing at his own body to illustrate what he was talking about, apparently making an allusion to his poorly physical condition.

Spanner said:
"It's all up to you. The contract wouldn't be a bother to me, in fact it would be the exact opposite." Sigmund talked in the same nonchalant tone as before. "The contract could help me in my study, perhaps even helping me with recovering from this pitiful condition." The mage continued, pointing at his own body to illustrate what he was talking about, apparently making an allusion to his poorly physical condition.
He tilted his head, scratching the back of his neck. "If it wouldn't be a bother and if I could help you however I can. I'd love to" He said, smiling a bit. The knowledge that he finally would get a master made him relax but also realise just how tired he was. It wouldn't be surprising if he slept a long time.

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]He tilted his head, scratching the back of his neck. "If it wouldn't be a bother and if I could help you however I can. I'd love to" He said, smiling a bit. The knowledge that he finally would get a master made him relax but also realise just how tired he was. It wouldn't be surprising if he slept a long time.

[/QUOTE]
"Well, first we should get some rest. I have a place near that will be convenient for that." The mage didn't even wait for the answer, waving the simplistic staff to trigger a short distance blink spell. As long as the boy don't resist the spell, both should be directly transported to the nearby courtyard house that the mage acquired when he first came to the city.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spanner said:
"Well, first we should get some rest. I have a place near that will be convenient for that." The mage didn't even wait for the answer, waving the simplistic staff to trigger a short distance blink spell. As long as the boy don't resist the spell, both should be directly transported to the nearby courtyard house that the mage acquired when he first came to the city.
He gave a little nod but let out a surprised sound at the sudden change of location and since he had been leaning on a wall which was now gone, he lost his balance and fell down, quickly getting up and dusting himself off. "That was startling..." He breathed, rubbing his eye while he looked around curiously.

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]He gave a little nod but let out a surprised sound at the sudden change of location and since he had been leaning on a wall which was now gone, he lost his balance and fell down, quickly getting up and dusting himself off. "That was startling..." He breathed, rubbing his eye while he looked around curiously.

[/QUOTE]
"Make yourself at home, I bought this house when I first came to this city as the city Lord was inconveniently near the place they originally gave me." Sigmund quickly explained while walking to the main room of the house, traversing the small courtyard that was located at the middle of the house. "You should choose a room and get some rest till tomorrow, then we can search a place for making the contract." The mage said before entering his room, locking himself. The rough breathing denoting that he already reached his physical limit.

Spanner said:
"Make yourself at home, I bought this house when I first came to this city as the city Lord was inconveniently near the place they originally gave me." Sigmund quickly explained while walking to the main room of the house, traversing the small courtyard that was located at the middle of the house. "You should choose a room and get some rest till tomorrow, then we can search a place for making the contract." The mage said before entering his room, locking himself. The rough breathing denoting that he already reached his physical limit.
Giving a little nod, he bit the mage good night and wandered off to an empty room and closed the door behind himself. He took off his worn down shoes and coat, placing his coat at the foot of the bed and the shoes beside it, tucking his satchel under his pillow and then finally settling into the bed, quickly swept away into dreamland.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She groaned in her sleep when he layed her down and got comftorble in the bed to rest as he watched over her. She knew she didn't show it but she was happy he was around now so she wasnt alone

[/QUOTE]
Laying down on the floor he had tried to get some sleep. Unable to get comfortable he moved to the bed. Laying next to Silith but outside the sheets. Finally falling asleep.

(Next day?)

Ceat6 said:
Laying down on the floor he had tried to get some sleep. Unable to get comfortable he moved to the bed. Laying next to Silith but outside the sheets. Finally falling asleep.
(Next day?)
When he got onto the bed she instinctively moved to him her face gently pressing against his chest as she leaned on him in her sleep

(Idk xD )

Kiba placed his arm around her, opening one eye many hours later he looked down to see Silith using him as a pillow, blushing. He didn't move though, she appeared to be sleeping peacefully

Ceat6 said:
Kiba placed his arm around her, opening one eye many hours later he looked down to see Silith using him as a pillow, blushing. He didn't move though, she appeared to be sleeping peacefully
Ceat6 said:
Silith slept peacefully with him close to her her breathing soft and relaxed as she slept. But something would fell off. Fear hung in the air of the room they were in for some reason

Kiba sniffed the air, not able to place the scent, or any smell. Looking around the room to find anyone, the feeling he got was odd. Only transforming his eyes so he could see in the dark.

Ceat6 said:
Kiba sniffed the air, not able to place the scent, or any smell. Looking around the room to find anyone, the feeling he got was odd. Only transforming his eyes so he could see in the dark.
All that was there was silith and her power. Her energy radiating off her body as she slept. Her aura of fear and darkness, the symbol of her power and demon blood.

Kiba gently shook Silith, looking down at her. "Silith, why is there an abundance of....the air feels different wake up, something isn't right" he said starting to whimper, having flashbacks of his past.

Ceat6 said:
Kiba gently shook Silith, looking down at her. "Silith, why is there an abundance of....the air feels different wake up, something isn't right" he said starting to whimper, having flashbacks of his past.
Silith didn't want to wake up as she pressed her self against him still asleep as the aura of fear grew ever more in her sleep

Kiba activated the servant and master bond between the two of them, his colar glowing black absorbing the aura into his body, his eyes turned yellow. "I'm glad.....I'm on her side..." breathing heavily, her aura had been draining his energy.

Ceat6 said:
Kiba activated the servant and master bond between the two of them, his colar glowing black absorbing the aura into his body, his eyes turned yellow. "I'm glad.....I'm on her side..." breathing heavily, her aura had been draining his energy.
Right as he took on her aura a feeling of fear and horror flooded over him. It was sinister and evil, ancient in design yet unbelievably powerful. "I guess you know what I am now." She said softly as she layed with him now awake.

"it doesn't bother me Silith, as soon as you made the pact with me I knew everything about you...not all demons are bad and not all werewolves and mindless monsters" looking down at her he grinned and rubbed her back. "Although it would be nice if....you could take some of it back" Kiba's right eye had turned red, having absorbed too much of her aura.

Ceat6 said:
"it doesn't bother me Silith, as soon as you made the pact with me I knew everything about you...not all demons are bad and not all werewolves and mindless monsters" looking down at her he grinned and rubbed her back. "Although it would be nice if....you could take some of it back" Kiba's right eye had turned red, having absorbed too much of her aura.
She smiled and pressed her hand to his chest taking back most of her aura leaving him just a tiny bit of it then she sighed and sat up her aura disapering. "I need to feed." She said

"what do you feed on?" Kiba asked taking a deep breath then exhaling, it felt as if a weight was lifted off him. "I know I usually eat roast and potato's" he joked, looking down at her he blushed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back