• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 14th Black Crusade - Fantasy RP (Open)

RobinDenstro said:
Richard felt what he needed to do, unsheathing his sword and readying it at his side. "I promise to release you... just, hold still!" He called, holding his blade up before striking it down against the bark. Then, again, and again... chopping the wood with his now dulling blade, as he attempted to release whoever was within the tree.
As the lone warrior hacked at the dead tree, layers of the tree fell away, revealing the rotten core, which vaguely resembled a prison composed of demonic runes. As his blade struck the the core, the blade would shatter.

"Give me your heart. Lend me your hand. Trust in me. That is my only demand. The flow of this tree has long since died. Open yours to me and inside I shall reside."

BlueHawk said:
(I can if you want!)
well, A divine vessel is a weapon for battling. considering your char is a bard, idk how it'd work out xD )

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]well, A divine vessel is a weapon for battling. considering your char is a bard, idk how it'd work out xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Where there's a will there's a way)

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]lol. he's best suited for mercenaries or knights and stuff)

[/QUOTE]
(Lol okay. I shall continue pan fluting)

Delacare said:
As the lone warrior hacked at the dead tree, layers of the tree fell away, revealing the rotten core, which vaguely resembled a prison composed of demonic runes. As his blade struck the the core, the blade would shatter.

"Give me your heart. Lend me your hand. Trust in me. That is my only demand. The flow of this tree has long since died. Open yours to me and inside I shall reside."
Richard hacked away until his blade shattered, shards of broken steel flying up and against his torso, forcing him to shield his face. With a shuttering hand, he looked at the bizzare core of the tree with awe, brushing a hand over the seals while the woman's voice chanted. Or... was it a man's? He heard both in his mind, one spilling over the other. "I trust you, strange being... whatever you are. I trust that you won't kill me when I release you!" He stammered.

Constantin said:
Tyson Hulkrow

The small metal bullet ricocheted off of his shoulder guard and buried itself into the wooden wall of the building behind him. 'By the God-Emperor, this battle will draw out friend and foe alike, I should think.' Three more arrows came to him, he managed to block one with his shoulder guard, he ducked and rolled out of the way of the other two, which sank into the earth and disappeared. He stood with his back against the wall, pulling out a vial of holy water, which he drizzled over his blade. After that, he sheathed his pistol and withdrew a larger pistol from inside his coat, this one shot holy silver bullets only, designed to bring down a seasoned Blood Letter of Khorne. After a deep breath, he spun around the corner, holding the emblem of the God-Emperor in his left hand and the demon-killing pistol in his right. For now he kept his aura totally concealed, this way the demon would have to rely on sight alone to aim at him. This meant he could bait an attack and then track her. The Witch Hunter crept through the marketplace with surprising grace, considering the load of gear he was wearing. His pistols and bullets quietly jangled and clicked with every step. His senses were heightened in the dark, he was listening very carefully and using his counter-magic training to track the demoness.

@Daniel reaving
She knew he was trying to conceal him self but it was to late for him to try that now. He was in the darkness. The darkness was her realm, her home, it was a part of her. She knew exactly where he was. She was glad he hasn't figured her powers out yet. She smiled. "Time to take this fight to another plane." She said as she silently melted into the shadows, silently appearing behind him and before he could react she wrapped her arms around him her head going to his neck as her teeth aimed for his neck as she attempted to entere his mind and pulled him with her removing his ability to move if she got her teeth in. He stood in a black plane in his mind and silith stood infront of him her eyes locked on his as there minds melded and she made this a battle of the mind if she could get her teeth to his neck.

Last edited by a moderator:
RobinDenstro said:
Richard hacked away until his blade shattered, shards of broken steel flying up and against his torso, forcing him to shield his face. With a shuttering hand, he looked at the bizzare core of the tree with awe, brushing a hand over the seals while the woman's voice chanted. Or... was it a man's? He heard both in his mind, one spilling over the other. "I trust you, strange being... whatever you are. I trust that you won't kill me when I release you!" He stammered.
The Esper pressed against Its prison. It could feel the life of the warrior. Freedom was so close.

"Give yourself to me. Set my essence free. You are nearly there. Speak us into a matched pair."

The core pulsed against his hand, drawing him closer.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She knew he was trying to conceal him self but it was to late for him to try that now. He was in the darkness. The darkness was her realm, her home, it was a part of her. She knew exactly where he was. She was glad he hasn't figured her powers out yet. She smiled. "Time to take this fight to another plane." She said as she silently melted into the shadows, silently appearing behind him and before he could react she wrapped her arms around him her head going to his neck as her teeth sunk into his neck as she entered his mind and pulled him with her removing his ability to move. He stood in a black plane in his mind and silith stood infront of him her eyes locked on his as there minds melded and she made this a battle of the mind

[/QUOTE]
(No auto-hitting please)

Constantin said:
(Okay I'm still going to call silent teleportation behind Tyson and wrapping her arms around him auto-hitting, but he is wearing a trench coat that acts as a holy ward, burning everything demonic that touches it, so I'll let that slide.)
Tyson Hulkrow

Her aura vanished for a moment, then reappeared behind him. The moment her skin touched the anointed leather of his coat, he could smell the burning. It nearly made him sick. "Fool!" He shouted, throwing his head back with all his strength. He wasn't quite sure what sort of demon she was. She could fire arrows made of energy that entirely ignored matter, save for the target, she could teleport and sense him in the dark even with his aura diminished. Perhaps a child of Tzeentch, but this was no magic he had ever witnessed from a lesser demon of that particular God. Tyson violently twisted his torso and threw elbows behind him in an attempt to strike the demon's midsection. The holy writings sewn into the inside of his coat now glowed with bright white light. "In the name of the God-Emperor, return to the plane from whence your foul master has sent you!" He shouted, summoning the energy to soon cast another Net of Amyntok over the both of them.

@Daniel reaving
Constantin said:
(Okay I'm still going to call silent teleportation behind Tyson and wrapping her arms around him auto-hitting, but he is wearing a trench coat that acts as a holy ward, burning everything demonic that touches it, so I'll let that slide.)
Tyson Hulkrow

Her aura vanished for a moment, then reappeared behind him. The moment her skin touched the anointed leather of his coat, he could smell the burning. It nearly made him sick. "Fool!" He shouted, throwing his head back with all his strength. He wasn't quite sure what sort of demon she was. She could fire arrows made of energy that entirely ignored matter, save for the target, she could teleport and sense him in the dark even with his aura diminished. Perhaps a child of Tzeentch, but this was no magic he had ever witnessed from a lesser demon of that particular God. Tyson violently twisted his torso and threw elbows behind him in an attempt to strike the demon's midsection. The holy writings sewn into the inside of his coat now glowed with bright white light. "In the name of the God-Emperor, return to the plane from whence your foul master has sent you!" He shouted, summoning the energy to soon cast another Net of Amyntok over the both of them.

@Daniel reaving
She sound around his body ignoring her wounds and swinging her fist at his chest hopping it would hit before she flipped backwards aiming to kick him in the chin as she flipped back before landing 10 feet in front of him. "Fight me like a true man!" She screamed at him. "You are a cheat! Dishonorable! If you were ever a true warrior you would never wear such cheap armor that cheated for you! Your a coward!!" She yelled at him before two tendrils shot at him from each side

Delacare said:
The Esper pressed against Its prison. It could feel the life of the warrior. Freedom was so close.
"Give yourself to me. Set my essence free. You are nearly there. Speak us into a matched pair."

The core pulsed against his hand, drawing him closer.
Richard pushed his hand against the runic core, feeling it vibrate with intensifying energy. He felt drawn in within his mind, and then, suddenly; physically, he felt pulled forth. His body became closer to the core, and he lingered, still wary of the power he was about to embrace. "I... feel good in you! I set you free, mysterious force. As long as you promise to do no evil!"

Once the witch hunter left, Arias was left alone once again. He let out a shaky breath, getting up and stumbling off so he'd be anywhere but here. His breathing was labored and sweat was slowly dripping down his hot forehead while he started to shiver. 'Potions can't help and my own magic is useless... I don't know what to do any more' He thought, getting about 3 streets away before exhaustion and the fever finally caught up to his and he collapsed unconscious onto the floor. "...help...." He managed to utter ever-so-softly before he fell unconscious. Luckily it wasn't possible robbing him as his satchel had charms on it that kept it on his person and didn't open for anyone but him. If he survived, at least he'd have all his possessions with him.

@(anyonewhowantstohelpstill?)

Constantin said:
Tyson Hulkrow

Tyson took the punch to his chest and drew his inscribed rapier, exposing only his side to his opponent in a duelist's stance. "You know very little, it seems, I am not a warrior, I am a Witch Hunter, exterminator of all things foul and chaotic within the empire." He nearly scoffed at the naivety of the demon as he swiped his blade through the tendrils as he back stepped. "A demon, come to tell me what is fair and what is not, I do hope the irony of that isn't lost on you, child." He held his pistol raised, away from the fight as he carefully stepped towards the girl, thrusting his rapier at her, ready to feint and counter attack if need be. This is where Tyson excelled, in one on one combat, he had slain many lesser demons of the great Chaos Gods before this one, Slaneesh, Khorne, Tzeentch, Nurgle, all very powerful Gods with powerful champions, but none could withstand the wroth and zeal of the God-Emperor.

@Daniel reaving
"Then exterminate your self! For you have done so much more harm and chaos to the world! Not all demons wish to kill you hashnedïl!!!" She yelled at him using an ancient very dishonorable demon curse at him before she jumped back landing on a roof.

RobinDenstro said:
Richard pushed his hand against the runic core, feeling it vibrate with intensifying energy. He felt drawn in within his mind, and then, suddenly; physically, he felt pulled forth. His body became closer to the core, and he lingered, still wary of the power he was about to embrace. "I... feel good in you! I set you free, mysterious force. As long as you promise to do no evil!"
"I called, you heard and came to me. You strength and valor has set me free. Once again my spirit will soar. I will gladly do as you ask for..." There was a shock wave that flowed through the land and a beacon of light that pulsed into the sky as the Esper's true form rose over the land.

energy_being_by_aurihalcon.jpg

The shock wave pulsed and returned. With its returned the spirit shrank and developed a human form floating near the noble warrior. The markedly more feminine form smiled.

latest

"... I am Arrelidardilian, the Sanctuary Tree, and my power is yours."

Jobin The Drinker

Eventually, Jobin played an outro to his song. Patrons gave small claps and Jobin bowed happily. He turned to the barmaid while standing atop the counter, handing her his canteen.

"Fill me up, the good wine please." He says smoothly as she fills it. He flicks a coin on the counter as he uses the stools to climb down and head out the front door into town.

Delacare said:
"I called, you heard and came to me. You strength and valor has set me free. Once again my spirit will soar. I will gladly do as you ask for..." There was a shock wave that flowed through the land and a beacon of light that pulsed into the sky as the Esper's true form rose over the land.
energy_being_by_aurihalcon.jpg

The shock wave pulsed and returned. With its returned the spirit shrank and developed a human form floating near the noble warrior. The markedly more feminine form smiled.

latest

"... I am Arrelidardilian, the Sanctuary Tree, and my power is yours."
Richard stood in absolute awe, his hand instinctively coming upward to protect his eyes from the great light. The spirit he beheld before him was like nothing he had ever seen; he took a stride back to take up the view as best as he could. At first, a marvelous light show erupted from the sky, before coming down in a torrential wave of magical power. In moments, the light became as a woman, appearing before him in flight.

"I... I know not how to possess such power! And is someone such as myself worthy of such a thing?" He said, in both humility and fear.

Constantin said:
Tyson Hulkrow
Tyson had no words for the deluded beast, only wroth. He tracked the demon with his eyes and readied his heavy pistol, the second before she landed he rotated his hips and quickly fired the demon-slaying round at her. The plume of blue-black smoke filled the space between them. The Hunter sheathed the large pistol inside of his coat and drew his last external flintlock device. This time he waited in the smoke and closed his eyes, ready for more tricks or teleportation. He could feel her hideous presence before him, his skin crawled with excitement and disgust.

@Daniel reaving
When the smoke cleared she stood there having dodged the bullet. She stared down at him with darkness and hate in her eyes. "Its funny how you humans still wonder why we wish to kill your kind." She said to him absolute coldness

RobinDenstro said:
Richard stood in absolute awe, his hand instinctively coming upward to protect his eyes from the great light. The spirit he beheld before him was like nothing he had ever seen; he took a stride back to take up the view as best as he could. At first, a marvelous light show erupted from the sky, before coming down in a torrential wave of magical power. In moments, the light became as a woman, appearing before him in flight.
"I... I know not how to possess such power! And is someone such as myself worthy of such a thing?" He said, in both humility and fear.
didn't your character dislike magic and stuff? or am I just mixing up shit?)

[QUOTE="Past Paradise Tears]didn't your character dislike magic and stuff? or am I just mixing up shit?)

[/QUOTE]
((If i recall correctly, his whole spiel was about people being able to live without magic. That is wasn't necessary for life to flourish. That being able to make it through life without magic was true strength. I don't thin he had anything against magic personally.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back