• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 11th Stormtrooper Division (Star Wars Galactic Civil War)

IIShadyAnubisII

this one wants a cookie
Backstory:You are a part of the Shadow Stormtrooper/Blackhole Trooper Division of the Imperial Stormtrooper Corps, stationed on board an Imperial Star Destroyer known as the "Eliminator". Your unit's current objective is to provide support additional support to ground forces on the planet of Onderon via additional infantry, TIE Fighter runs, and all kinds of AT walkers at your disposal. But, the times you are on board the Eliminator, you live a live close to that of a civilian...talking with friends,resting in the barracks,pursuing love interests,the list goes on. What will you choose to do?

Info:
-75th Division is a fan based division, not lore as far as I know.
-Onderon is a planet that was under Separatist rule during the clone wars, and was taken back by rebels.
-This RP starts during the construction of the 1st Death Star around 39BBY (Before Battle of Yavin)
-Shadow trooper armor:
1603880086932.png

RP ID:
Name: First "Alias" Last
Stormtrooper ID:
Race: (Caucasian,black,asian,etc.)
Rank: (Trooper,Corporal,Sergeant, or Senior Sergeant)-(Based off of Stormtrooper Corps ranking)
Armor attachments: (Kama,Pauldron,etc.)
Info: (What is some info about your OC/RP character?
Picture: (If you can provide one)

Thanks for joining, and if you didn't, hope you find the right RP for you!

Sorry about some confusion within the description. Let me sum it all up

The name of the RP thread: I was originally going to have it as the 11th Stormtrooper Division, but changed it to the 75th...and then changed it again to the Shadow Stormtrooper Division, I guess I need to get better at proofreading my own work.

One more thing...here's an edited OC Identification submission:
Name:
Race: (Caucasian,Black,Asian,Hispanic,etc. 99% of the Stormtrooper Corps is human, so species isn't required.)
Gender: (Male or Female please, you can put your sexual orientation if you want, but it's not mandatory...why you would need to, idk.)
Age: (Standard human years, don't put in your real age of course, use a made up one.BUT,the age must be at least 20.)
Height:
Weight:
Hair Color(s):
Eye Color(s):
Extra info: (Backstory, why you joined the corps, why you support the Empire or don't, etc.)

Sure, what's your experience with Star Wars RP's and Star Wars over all?
Well Star Wars overall, I know pretty much everything haha, Star Wars RP I was on one on quotev, but they were not great rpers so I would say my skill level is about 7/10

Well Star Wars overall, I know pretty much everything haha, Star Wars RP I was on one on quotev, but they were not great rpers so I would say my skill level is about 7/10
Well, that's okay, as long as your literate, there shouldn't be any problems. :)

(I'm posting this because I'm interested, if I'm not allowed, understandable. And yes, I know this character is extremely edgy)
Name: Azrael
Stormtrooper ID: 243709
Race: Caucasian
Armor attachments: Simple black cape that is slightly torn at the bottom
Height: 6'4
Weight: 130 lbs
Hair Color(s): Black
Eye Color(s): Icy blue
Extra info: His family was killed when rebel forces attempted to bomb an Imperial facility he lived on the outskirts of. Skipped the planet a few days later, ended up training with Trandoshans to learn how to fight and kill, excelled beyond his peers and on his last day was ordered to beat them. Obeyed without question and without mercy, his master initially only meant for him to take them all on and simply defeat them, after killing them all, the Trandoshan attempted to eliminate him but was bested by his pupil. Left the Trandoshan to die, telling him that he had grown weak as he had grown comfortable with his family. Changed his name to Azrael to signify that he was an "Angel of Death", entered the Imperial Stormtrooper Corps, rose through the ranks, became known for his mercilessness, brutal methods, and signature vibrosword. Upon becoming a shadow trooper, he used the armor's cloaking abilities to first wipe his profile, including his birth name, from the archives. The young boy who had lost his parents was no longer there - there was only the dreaded Angel of Death

(I'm posting this because I'm interested, if I'm not allowed, understandable. And yes, I know this character is extremely edgy)
Name: Azrael
Stormtrooper ID: 243709
Race: Caucasian
Armor attachments: Simple black cape that is slightly torn at the bottom
Height: 6'4
Weight: 130 lbs
Hair Color(s): Black
Eye Color(s): Icy blue
Extra info: His family was killed when rebel forces attempted to bomb an Imperial facility he lived on the outskirts of. Skipped the planet a few days later, ended up training with Trandoshans to learn how to fight and kill, excelled beyond his peers and on his last day was ordered to beat them. Obeyed without question and without mercy, his master initially only meant for him to take them all on and simply defeat them, after killing them all, the Trandoshan attempted to eliminate him but was bested by his pupil. Left the Trandoshan to die, telling him that he had grown weak as he had grown comfortable with his family. Changed his name to Azrael to signify that he was an "Angel of Death", entered the Imperial Stormtrooper Corps, rose through the ranks, became known for his mercilessness, brutal methods, and signature vibrosword. Upon becoming a shadow trooper, he used the armor's cloaking abilities to first wipe his profile, including his birth name, from the archives. The young boy who had lost his parents was no longer there - there was only the dreaded Angel of Death
(All's good, except the trooper ID, it needs to be two letters, and 4 numbers. Ex: AB-1234 and the letters need to be the first letter of your first name, and first letter of your last name. Basically an edited version of the standard one.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back