1000+ Ways to get kicked out of Walmart

695: scream about how Jesus is coming

696: “THE WORLD IS FLAT! THE EXISTANCE IS A HOLOGRAM! BIRDS ARE DRONES!! THE FBI IS WATCHING US!”

698: get that guy from tiktok to give you his grinch suit or make one for you. Then come to the store dressed as the grinch and start stealing stuff like he did while singing “he’s an evil one! MR GRINCH”

700: Release 20 ducks inside and yell “hunting season!” While attempting to hunt the ducks with a rifle.

Attempt to battle the cashier for a dark saber after staring it must be won in combat

707??? I DONT KNOW THE DUDE DIDNT PUT NUMBERS

say your actually an alien species known as Vulcan and you played a part in convincing star trek to add your species and many species you've met before to the show. In order to give humans a sort of understanding about said species and "it was the logical choice"

708: when a customer calls, “ I’m not Walmart, I’m (your name)”

(Lol. Pull the Patrick)

709: just start singing IM A BARBEY GIRL IN A BARBEY WORLD. ITS FATASTIC! MADE OF PLASTIC!!

XD

711 (YOUR ONLY GAS STATION)

start singing fishy love by griffinilla dress as alphys and get someone dressed as UNDYNE and papyrus to show up too for those parts.

Have a complete mental breakdown in the middle of the Walmart and start absolutely wrecking things. Like, I'm talking pushing over shelves, tossing the dairy/meat products onto the floor and making an absolute mess, smashing every single freshly-baked item in the bakery, and overall just being an absolute menace. Context: you're absolutely tired of life and going to prison would at least be some sort of change from your daily grind.

713: draw a tear drop on your eye and put on a orange jump suit Halloween costume. Walk in like you just escaped and your looking for somewhere to hide from the police DEMANDING AGGRESIVELY for someone's car keys

716: pretend Poison the clothes with a bottle of colored water that has poison label on it. Trick people your trying to create a massacre for people buy the clothes

717: Fill every sink and toilet with hot dog water and clog the drains with flyers for your definitely real indie band.

718: take control of the intercom and start singing the lyrics to your definitely real indie song so loud the speakers combust into flames

Users who are viewing this thread

Back