1000+ Ways to get kicked out of Walmart

228: Run into the Walmart and then suddenly begin yelling telling everyone about how your significant other just broke up for you and you're holding auditions for a new partner in marriage in the inside Mcdonalds, and that you require that have seen the Bee Movie, then when they proclaim they don't know what the Bee Movie is, start yelling out the entire Bee Movie Script, word for word.

233: Buy a bunch of pickle jars, about 4-6, and a bowl. Then, pour all the picked juice into a bowl. Grab a random child and drown them in the pickle juice while yelling "PICKLE RICK 2.0". Not only will you get kicked out of walmart, you'll also probably go to jail XD

237: releasing pikachu of every type in the the store to cause chaos expect electric because who the og pikachu is leading from home speaking into the headsets of the other pikachu.

239: Person: What do you mean? That’s way to expensive for something this bland!
Cashier: Sir, it’s comes with sauce?
Person: *coughs* Right. My apologies, I guess my taste is a little off, must be this headache I’m having...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back