• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 10 years of experience looking for new partners

NightingaleHero

Birb with anxiety
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

About me​

You can call me Nightingale or Gale. Either work. I'm new to the site but I've been Roleplaying for many years. I typically do full-lit style and respond with between 1 and 3 paragraphs. I would like partners of similar styles. At the moment, I have a load of free time, so my availability is very good and I can probably give you at least a reply a day, if not more. I usually play male characters but am comfortable and capable with almost anything. I would like for our characters to be college-age and above for most things. I enjoy fantasy, urban fantasy, slice of life, and drama. If there are any questions, feel free to ask. Let me know if you would like to come up with some plots. Or, feel free to pick from the potential plots below.

Plot List​

These are just some examples. Feel free to ask for one, or shoot me a message and we can plan our own.

Deep Roots​

(Fantasy)
Character A has lived a quiet and solitary life in the woods. Members of the nearby village don't entirely know what to think of them. Some say they are a benevolent witch, others a retired military medic. Whatever the case, no one knows the woods quite like Character A. While gathering herbs one day, Character A stumbles upon a clearing they had never before seen. And in the middle of the clearing, there's a great tree. They edge closer and are shocked to see Character B, seemingly unconscious and entwined within the tree's roots. With much effort, A brings B back to their small forest home. When B awakens, it becomes clear that their memory is shrouded and hazy, but whether from spell or club, it is not known. There is no time to ponder B's past, however, as the past comes to meet them in the form of armed men, searching for B. Now the two must run and escape those who are pursuing, uncovering the past and growing closer as they go.

(A and B are open. Let me know which you would rather play. I recommend this one if you would like to do some worldbuilding)

A Debt to be Paid​

(Modern Mafia)
Character A has been tasked with closing up the vet clinic where they work. They check on the patients, clean the surfaces, and organize the tools. And, just as they are getting ready to go home, they hear gunfire. Character B is the heir to one of the city's big families. And someone just tried to wack em'. Bleeding profusely from gunshot wounds, B's companions drag them off the road and kick in the door of a small vet clinic, finding a startled A inside. With some convincing, A is left to use their veterinary knowledge to patch B up best they can while the others head out to pay back the scum that jumped them. Once B is no longer in danger, they and their buddies vanish into the night. A hopes everything will go back to normal. But it is a naive hope. Now they're caught in the middle of an escalating war between two criminal families with no idea how it happened. In order to say thank you for saving their life, B brings A into their family and swears to protect them.

(A and B are open. Tell me which interests you more. This one has some good drama potential.)

An Uncertain Future​

(realistic)
Character A seems to have their life together. They're in college, in sports, and they spend their weekends volunteering at the hospital. From the outside, they seem perfect. But still waters hide swift currents. And everyone has secrets. Character B's life is falling apart at the seams. They are failing school, they are overworked at their job, and now their (mother/sister/child) is in the hospital and it isn't looking good. How long can they hold on to hope? When A and B meet, will they find the answers they never knew they were searching for?

(Looking for A or B. I would like to play A, but I'm flexible. This one is vague and open to interpretation. Hurt comfort, anybody?)

Oh! Oh! Can I play An Uncertain Future as Character B? I have an OC I've been wanting to use for a long time!

Hey there! I'd love to try out A Debt to be Paid and I'm open to playing either role, though I do have a small lean towards A if that's still avaliable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back