• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1 x 1 Search

Anne Boolean

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Welp. I guess it's time for me to make another thread I'll pay attention to for a few days and then lose track of. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Let me tell you a little about me and what I'm looking for:

- I'm in my mid 20s and would prefer my partner to be 18+
- I play multiple characters of various genders and would like my partner to be able to as well
- I'm down for platonic role plays, but for romance I'm only interested in mxm; I'm willing to play a transwoman in a mxf pairing or a nb character in mxnb though
- Going off of the previous point, I'm not interested in seme/uke, top/bottom, dom/sub dynamics. Our characters will be equal
*Please don't make your character super meek and petite in order for them to "naturally" take a more submissive role. Characters of different sizes, shapes, and dispositions are welcome, but they should take an equal role in the relationship
- I'm open to trying poly ships as well
- I mostly like writing fantasy, low sci-fi, and slice of life. I'm willing to try other genres though
- I'm not too big on fandoms, but we can use the pre-established universe and play OCs
- I believe I have good grammar and spelling. I'd like my partner to try for the same
- On average I write 2 - 3 paragraphs per post. I'd also like my partner to try to aim for this
- I can usually respond multiple times daily. I'd like my partner to try to respond at least once a day
- I'm ditch-friendly
- I prefer rping over PMs or discord

Let's move on to some pairings/ideas I have. Bold is my preferred role, italics means I have a plot, strike through means I'm not searching for it right now.

Modern
Popular x Popular
Musician x Hater

Rebel x (Stereotype)
Prep x (Stereotype)
Vampire x Human/Creature
Fights
Parties
Magic
Monsters

Medieval Fantasy
Combat
Dragons
Elves, Dwarves, etc.
Coups
Magic

Low Sci-Fi

Fandoms

Pokemon (Gijinka or Trainers)
Nier Automata
Persona 4/5

I'm definitely forgetting stuff, so feel free to suggest. I can also send writing samples upon request. If you're interested please PM me or respond here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back