• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1 x 1 Drama + Slice of Life Search!

birdi

Hi, friend!

About Me

- You can call me Bird (Birdi also works, but Bird is preferred)
- My pronouns are she/her, I'm on the younger end of the 20-something spectrum and I'm a student located in the EST timezone
- I've been writing my whole life; I roleplayed for about five years, fell out of it when life got crazy and my partners could no longer write, and am now absolutely bursting to get back into a storyline that I love
- I love all things pink, ice cream, Disney and Whitney Houston
- I only RP female, but I'll do literally any age from 2-102; I will say I have lots of experience playing the 7-17 range
- You can expect frequent replies! At least 2-3 paragraphs and gramatically correct
- I prefer to write in third person. Down to do it here or in Google Docs!

About You

- 18+ only, please! No hate toward the youngins, I'm just more comfy with other adults!
- Can write at least 1 paragraph per reply, but please make it worth both our while!
- Willing to plot with me; I'm not a control freak and RP is a collaborative art, after all!
- Patient; I reply ASAP, but I can get a little busy sometimes. I promise I won't make you wait too long, though -- I want to keep writing as much as you do!
- Willing to double if necessary
- I don't care what age range or gender you RP, let's just talk about it and make it fit our story!

Fandoms

My only real fandom that translates well to RP is American Horror Story; specifically seasons 1-4. Season 2 (Asylum) is definitely my favorite. My favorite RPs I ever did surrounded this season, so bring your A-game if you want to do this. And feel free to ask about these if you want more details!

Genres

Realistic/drama, slice of life, select historical (nothing pre-1920), horror; romance as a subplot only

Things I Love

family conflict | explorations of grief/loss | unconventional families | wholesome content | a little bit of tragedy

Things I Don't Love

the supernatural | fantasy | anime

Cravings

- Lowkey I've been sitting on this idea of a white family adopting a non-white child in the 1950s
- Anything about found family
- Orphanages, asylums and hospitals
- Small town rocked by tragedy

Please send a message if you're interested in any of this or have your own ideas! I can't wait to meet you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back