• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1 x 1 Angst

NewtToNewt

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! Sam here, I'm currently looking for a 1 x 1 partner!
I'm wanting someone that is okay with angst and dark themes, basically a small number of triggers.
I tend to write multiple paragraphs and I'm looking for someone who can do the same.
I do prefer realistic face claims and character sheets but I do not need detailed ones.

For the plot, I've been wanting to use my addict OC. I would like something to do with rehab perhaps, maybe the two characters meet in rehab? But we can always try to discuss more ideas in PM.
Basically I just want anything with angst, but I would like to include romance, but it is not needed. For romance, I do prefer m/m but I'm also fine with f/m, with me playing the male.
Sorry, this is so short, I'm kinda bad at interest checks haha.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back