• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic 1-800-HUNTERS // OOC

What u mean xD
In like 3/5th of every interest check. An abomination is born... a heavily over BBCoded thread.. with terrible tabs of small caliber. Only containing the smallest of small words, in such a small range too.

It's like a comet, except it happens more and more... this is the Heavily BBCoded Awareness PSA. Be safe, be careful, be simple.

hmmm, i'm definitely with you guys in wanting to start... but i guess the gm has their own schedule and we kind of have to respect that. it is their creation, and although it makes sense that they could maybe have a co-gm for certain purposes, if they have no idea what the rp is supposed to be and what to expect, that might put an even bigger spanner in the works. i think they might just be busy, and making an in depth roleplay is a lot of work but it's also different for everyone! i think the best course of action is to be patient and still continue with our own affairs in the meantime :^) hopefully it will start soon, but if not, there's really not much we can do.

hmmm, i'm definitely with you guys in wanting to start... but i guess the gm has their own schedule and we kind of have to respect that. it is their creation, and although it makes sense that they could maybe have a co-gm for certain purposes, if they have no idea what the rp is supposed to be and what to expect, that might put an even bigger spanner in the works. i think they might just be busy, and making an in depth roleplay is a lot of work but it's also different for everyone! i think the best course of action is to be patient and still continue with our own affairs in the meantime :^) hopefully it will start soon, but if not, there's really not much we can do.
6794 5)3 @8!: 9; 034/@! 8 )-53

Cyberpunk is kind of my thing. I have a character which may fit, but need to ask some questions about the setting before getting attached to the idea of using her.

What I'm thinking of would be best played as "party support", rather than a frontline combatant. Intrusion countermeasures, security infiltration, recon and intel gathering, disruption of enemy communications, and general tech-wizardry. Her place is "in the van", to steal a phrase from Leverage. She would help coordinate the team and outfit them with tweaked and upgraded gear. Sort of the Q to the rest of the team's James Bond.

Last edited:
Cyberpunk is kind of my thing. I have a character which may fit, but need to ask some questions about the setting before getting attached to the idea of using her.

What I'm thinking of would be best played as "party support", rather than a frontline combatant. Intrusion countermeasures, security infiltration, recon and intel gathering, disruption of enemy communications, and general tech-wizardry. Her place is "in the van", to steal a phrase from Leverage. She would help coordinate the team and outfit them with tweaked and upgraded gear. Sort of the Q to the rest of the team's James Bond.
We have like two characters like that so far lolol mine and the GM character.
Look above in the ooc :) of course no character has been accepted so far but i think its starting to be an overcroweded archetype :) i think, i might be wrong haha just giving you a heads up!

Newson's posts seem to indicate that multiple hunters of the same general skill and expertise might be on the payroll at the same time, even if selected for different contracts, so I'm not certain that will be a deal-breaker. Also, your character seemed a lot more physically oriented than the idea I have proposed, so they're not terribly similar. I have the feeling that a full CS might communicate the character more clearly.

In any event, it's a curiosity on my end for now, at least until I can learn more about this specific setting and what's acceptable. I may end up doing something new. I haven't played a Fixer before.

Newson's posts seem to indicate that multiple hunters of the same general skill and expertise might be on the payroll at the same time, even if selected for different contracts, so I'm not certain that will be a deal-breaker. Also, your character seemed a lot more physically oriented than the idea I have proposed, so they're not terribly similar. I have the feeling that a full CS might communicate the character more clearly.

In any event, it's a curiosity on my end for now, at least until I can learn more about this specific setting and what's acceptable. I may end up doing something new. I haven't played a Fixer before.
Physically oriented? Hmm.... i doubt it greatly. He's not one to do physical work. His a cyber hacker which means 24/7 connected online literally.

And yeah but as i said, there are so many more archetypes not being played. Just sucks having over three in one archetype and none in others. It makes the rp... none diverse. Anyways its the GMs call. If i was allowed to make a third, she would be a hell of a lot more physical than other characters cause i feel we are lacking that atm. Real hands on bounty hunters. Not corporate profite low feeders like most characters (including mine) presented so far.

Physically oriented? Hmm.... i doubt it greatly. He's not one to do physical work. His a cyber hacker which means 24/7 connected online literally.

And yeah but as i said, there are so many more archetypes not being played. Just sucks having over three in one archetype and none in others. It makes the rp... none diverse. Anyways its the GMs call. If i was allowed to make a third, she would be a hell of a lot more physical than other characters cause i feel we are lacking that atm. Real hands on bounty hunters. Not corporate profite low feeders like most characters (including mine) presented so far.
Mines is going to be physical. She'll be doing the actual bounty hunting.

Greetings! I had no idea the threads were made and was wondering what happened to the Interest Check. Seems this is going to happen, after all!

Greetings! I had no idea the threads were made and was wondering what happened to the Interest Check. Seems this is going to happen, after all!
that's what we hope at least, the GM hasn't been around for a while so fingers crossed :>

What's everyone got in mind for their characters? I was trying to go for a street samurai type but I can be versatile.

I had originally planned on making a Mad Max styled character, because I really felt like making a guy who wears leather, spikes, chains, and maybe an unhealthy amount of belts who loves getting in a good bar room brawl. But the more I sit here, the more I feel like that wouldn't fit and wouldn't be up to par with what the gm would want.

I had originally planned on making a Mad Max styled character, because I really felt like making a guy who wears leather, spikes, chains, and maybe an unhealthy amount of belts who loves getting in a good bar room brawl. But the more I sit here, the more I feel like that wouldn't fit and wouldn't be up to par with what the gm would want.
I'm not sure my character would fit with what Newson Newson has in store.

What's everyone got in mind for their characters? I was trying to go for a street samurai type but I can be versatile.
I know the GM would probably appreciate diversity above all, so I'd go for it! Maybe just keep your options open for now, a couple of ideas may come to mind.
D d1uni5ys24si3o and my character ideas are on page two in case you want to see, Newson did give us some feedback on them so maybe you can get a better idea of what you want by looking at that :^)

I know the GM would probably appreciate diversity above all, so I'd go for it! Maybe just keep your options open for now, a couple of ideas may come to mind.
D d1uni5ys24si3o and my character ideas are on page two in case you want to see, Newson did give us some feedback on them so maybe you can get a better idea of what you want by looking at that :^)
Hahaha my characters are already pretty mch planned out. Its somewhere in page 2 and 3 as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back