• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic 1-800-HUNTERS // OOC

I think that would be wise ;)

Ahh... So disappointed that this Zombie rp I'm in ended up having such a shitty GM. He actually dropped out of his own rp .-.
geez, that's rough. maybe he had his own reasons? i dunno, i can't imagine what else he could've dropped out for other than personal issues. but either way, that's pretty disappointing. is the rp still active though?

geez, that's rough. maybe he had his own reasons? i dunno, i can't imagine what else he could've dropped out for other than personal issues. but either way, that's pretty disappointing. is the rp still active though?
Noooope. Doesnt matter anymore. I dropped out cause the only roleplayers left were... really... like... the type of people who do one liners all the time too.

At least its a zombie rp so they can just kilo off my character

Oh gosh. I didn't think anyone was replying to this. Turns out there was about a page of reading I had to do. XD

Well I'm here. I've been working on the Lore section. I was revising a lot and just writing it all out. I want to describe a whole lot of the world so we know what type of locales we're dealing with, but I'm not describing every little thing so there is some creative freedom. I want to create enough where you understand what kind of world I want so you can create something that falls within my idea. I'm a bit of a perfectionist so keep that in mind.

Now I'm going to work on replying to everyone. :)

(This is going to be a long post. Warning you now.)​

That sounds like a great premise and idea to start us off. But Can I just ask about characters dynamics for a second? I mean, it's obvious that everyone will create their own dynamics with each other as our characters react naturally. But generally speaking, since our characters are bounty hunters before anything else, do you think their code of ethics (or lack thereof) would make it so that their workplace environment as coworkers is very cut throat and is based on competition making it difficult to make friendships or would you say since they are all bounty hunters and the operator runs a fair business that distributes work fairly they all can rely on each other and are generally friendly?
There is a basic code of ethics set by the Operator for all hired bounty hunters to follow. I do want everyone to make their own side story as they follow the main story. Sometimes it may be cutthroat because one bounty hunter may be very similar as another bounty hunter and they're both offered a contract that matches their skill. But that's what the organization is. Contracts that call for someone's specific skills, or just overall skill. A contract for an assassination may require someone more agile than someone who is more strength-oriented that is meant more for a bodyguard or debt collector contract. From the sounds of it, the roleplay may sound like you're going to be going solo a lot, but I plan on having contracts that involve multiple bounty hunters. Also, there will be downtime between contracts where you can conduct personal business.

Hahah!But it was an rp that lasted four years and is still alive. I was very comfortable with my characters so it was easy for me!

Hmmm my two characters. Should I share... I did share their theme songs! okok, why not xD you tell me as well what you are planning!

Character One: Name: Unknown.
Theme Songs:
The Killers - The Man
Childish Gambino - Redbone

So, my first character is a cyber criminal. Its true identity is unknown to all and its sex is also unknown to most. It always has a mask and even its voice is modified via the mask. It's a loyal individual, funny, not too talkative but not necessarily shy, just pretty reserved. Overall, that person seems pretty joyous and laid-back. It's main strength physically is parkour, climbing and the use of handguns when needed which is rare. Background also unknown to the public. The only thing known is that they are completely off the grid. The government has no record of this individual and it is completely mysterious in that aspect.

Faceclaim for It: Press Here for Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Two: Unforgettable by French Montana ft. Swae Lee
Songs:
French Montana - Unforgettable ft. Swae Lee
DJ Khaled - Wild Thoughts ft. Rihanna, Bryson Tiller

Hans, better known as Red is a dashing young man. His striking blue eyes charming all. He is extremely charismatic and quite sexy as well. He's story stems from the poorer areas of Regalis. You know, the real Ghettos where kids have to work to feed themselves, selling cigars and cigarettes in the streets. Well, unlike the kids there, he had dreams. And his dream was to become the most known illusionist and magician out there. He wanted to be the God of Illusion himself. A bit narcissistic on the side and very confident in his skills, Red uses his mindblowing tricks to fool white collars. He works mainly in con work and underground gambling. He's strengths can be found in, of course, his tricks, his illusions, his own gadgets he invented and acting. Physically though he is pretty strong as well, but he prefers keeping his face scar-less.

Faceclaim for Hans: Press Here for Image
Welll... I was going to make a character a lot like your first character. So we may have two competing "masked figures." Character Two sounds unique, and I think he'll be a very different character compared to everyone else/

woowww i'm so excited to get to know them!! both are very unique, and i love love love their theme songs. i've been struggling a bit with mine, but i have a of ideas in mind so i'll share them too :>

Virgo Remus // Twenty-eight // Male

A man of science, previously involved in a few nasty underground bio-engineering projects on some rather... unwilling subjects, ahem, death row criminals. Gene splicing, torture tolerance training, species mutation-- he's done it all. Sure, he's a terrible person, but there's a reason! A scientifically driven sociopath is the term coined for his kind, but he finds it a tedious title; rather refer to him as a dedicated explorer of his craft. He'll like you much better if you do.

...................................................................................................................................................................................
Unknown name // Twenty-nine // Female

A mother of one, this woman wants nothing more than just that-- motherhood. Her daughter was kidnapped several months prior, right after her eighth birthday. The young woman knows not of the father, or rather, does not care to know, as he made no effort to be present for the entirety of the child's life. She wouldn't remember his face anyways, as working in the red light district is a much easier job when you're able to disassociate. She's spent these months tracking down the bastard of her own accord and plans to order a bounty for his head and her daughter's safety.

as you can probably tell they're both pretty incomplete, as for the woman i have more of a background and less of a personality, and vice versa for Virgo. Not that sociopathy is a character trait, but it certainly gives you an idea of what kind of person he is. i can't wait until the lore section is up to i can kinda use all the resources to make some rad characters, i'm sooooo excited :^))))
You have a good idea for what your characters are. I can tell. They will definitely spice up this world. :)

Meanwhile, I'm going to make a big guy, with a big gun, thick skin, kind of a prick maybe, but overall pretty nice in an ornery grandpa sort of way.

I'd be careful to not make a Gary Stu or your typical character with that set-up. I mean, he just sounds like a typical "I'm badass and I can fight anyone!!" that is common among roleplayers who want to make a tough character.

(This is going to be a long post. Warning you now.)​

There is a basic code of ethics set by the Operator for all hired bounty hunters to follow. I do want everyone to make their own side story as they follow the main story. Sometimes it may be cutthroat because one bounty hunter may be very similar as another bounty hunter and they're both offered a contract that matches their skill. But that's what the organization is. Contracts that call for someone's specific skills, or just overall skill. A contract for an assassination may require someone more agile than someone who is more strength-oriented that is meant more for a bodyguard or debt collector contract. From the sounds of it, the roleplay may sound like you're going to be going solo a lot, but I plan on having contracts that involve multiple bounty hunters. Also, there will be downtime between contracts where you can conduct personal business.

Welll... I was going to make a character a lot like your first character. So we may have two competing "masked figures." Character Two sounds unique, and I think he'll be a very different character compared to everyone else/

You have a good idea for what your characters are. I can tell. They will definitely spice up this world. :)

I'd be careful to not make a Gary Stu or your typical character with that set-up. I mean, he just sounds like a typical "I'm badass and I can fight anyone!!" that is common among roleplayers who want to make a tough character.
Interesting... rivalry of the masked people ;)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm would I be allowed to make a third character for later IC? Not now but like maybe four-five roleplay pges from now?

Newson Newson if you guys haven't started/ are open to more joining, I'd love to join. Reading through, I thought it sounded a lot like Shadowrun, which it kinda is, since thats an rpg based on the original CyberPunk 2020 P&p

Newson Newson if you guys haven't started/ are open to more joining, I'd love to join. Reading through, I thought it sounded a lot like Shadowrun, which it kinda is, since thats an rpg based on the original CyberPunk 2020 P&p
I've never heard of that, but this is all my own original idea.

Interesting... rivalry of the masked people ;)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm would I be allowed to make a third character for later IC? Not now but like maybe four-five roleplay pges from now?
Hmm... Just because the roleplay hasn't started yet and you already have two in mind, I'm going to have to say no on the third character.

To update: I have created a post in the Lore section regarding the city and the locales you will be visiting. I will be creating an extension on that with specific locations like bars or warehouses that may offer importance in the roleplay. After I finish up locations, I will create a smaller posts detailing important NPCs, items able to be used, and other general lore like rivaling factions or things to keep in mind.

After all has been created, the character sheet will be posted. I will be working on that in the interim.

I forgot about it and thought it started, then came back and it still hasn't started. He should get maybe two Co-GM's to coordinate things when he may be gone.
Iono. Proposed myself but he seemed more like... i'll do it on my own type of gm :$ its a large scale rp from the interest gathered so iono how this gonna turn out.

Iono. Proposed myself but he seemed more like... i'll do it on my own type of gm :$ its a large scale rp from the interest gathered so iono how this gonna turn out.
Sadly there's not a feature where I can propose ideas from the form itself and he could accept these changes or deny them.

But like... I guess it would make sense if he's been working on the RP while he goes inactive but... I mean, three minds are better than one.

Sadly there's not a feature where I can propose ideas from the form itself and he could accept these changes or deny them.

But like... I guess it would make sense if he's been working on the RP while he goes inactive but... I mean, three minds are better than one.
Yup. But tbh the world is... kind of predictable. He could just put a character form up and give the necessary info at same time. Nothing fancy or anything.

Yup. But tbh the world is... kind of predictable. He could just put a character form up and give the necessary info at same time. Nothing fancy or anything.
I don't know, I'll try and PM him and see if I can assist in some type of way.

And yeah, that would work just perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back