• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic 1-800-HUNTERS // OOC

okok so i'm wonderinggg what kind of character to make and i have a few ideas in mind, but i think you could help me wiyh this question if applicable, Newson Newson

for faceclaims, assuming you want images of our characters, would you want us to use drawn/anime/artwork fc's, or realistic? personally, I'm fine with either (or even none), but it usually helps me to find a look for my character and inherently their personalities as well when I know what to look for :^)

okok so i'm wonderinggg what kind of character to make and i have a few ideas in mind, but i think you could help me wiyh this question if applicable, Newson Newson

for faceclaims, assuming you want images of our characters, would you want us to use drawn/anime/artwork fc's, or realistic? personally, I'm fine with either (or even none), but it usually helps me to find a look for my character and inherently their personalities as well when I know what to look for :^)
From the artwork he chose, i think realistic art would be most fitting :3

In fact, i hope realistic art is the go cause sooo many cyberpunk ish art there xD

Hmm... I like realistic art, especially for this. I want to go with a cyberpunk and kind of dystopian feel and maybe some retro-wave inspiration. How do you guys feel about that?

Hmm... I like realistic art, especially for this. I want to go with a cyberpunk and kind of dystopian feel and maybe some retro-wave inspiration. How do you guys feel about that?
(I have soooo many cyber art saved on pinterest xD How many characters am I allowed? Posting and writing length are loose or is there a minimum?)

(I have soooo many cyber art saved on pinterest xD How many characters am I allowed? Posting and writing length are loose or is there a minimum?)
Two characters minimum at the beginning. Any more would have to be discussed with me. Character creation will be allowed after the Lore section is created so everyone has a good idea of what the world is so they could make a pretty good and well involved character.

I also appreciate how everyone has hopped right on this as soon as possible even after I took a few days off. :)

Two characters minimum at the beginning. Any more would have to be discussed with me. Character creation will be allowed after the Lore section is created so everyone has a good idea of what the world is so they could make a pretty good and well involved character.

I also appreciate how everyone has hopped right on this as soon as possible even after I took a few days off. :)
So two characters maximum hahha xD yuo wrote minimum xD

Okok, cause i have sooo many character concepts i can make. How about NPCs? Secondary characters I summon when I need them? Is there a limit on them?
Important NPCs will be created by me, and some non important and quest related NPCs will not matter. I don't think we should have too many reaccuring NPC's that are important to your character.

Important NPCs will be created by me, and some non important and quest related NPCs will not matter. I don't think we should have too many reaccuring NPC's that are important to your character.
okok i see. So you are really a Game Master here, right? So, when it comes to roleplaying, should I adopt an aggressive or passive way? Cause I can be either or. :)

(PS: i have lots of nice artwork for this. Hit me up and ill send you links xD You too lovely GM XD)

okok i see. So you are really a Game Master here, right? So, when it comes to roleplaying, should I adopt an aggressive or passive way? Cause I can be either or. :)

(PS: i have lots of nice artwork for this. Hit me up and ill send you links xD You too lovely GM XD)
I don't think I'm keen on the idea of passive and aggressive role playing styles.

Maybe you could PM me some of those pictures so I could give you an idea of what matches the theme or not.

I don't think I'm keen on the idea of passive and aggressive role playing styles.

Maybe you could PM me some of those pictures so I could give you an idea of what matches the theme or not.
Sure i will! Closed my computer but an hour from now ill do that :)

And by keen you ... what you mean? :)

Keen as in i don't really know what that means.
Ok so...
Aggressive: means someone who will continuously or almost always bring in plots, storyline, character development, will most likely have movement in her/his post. So, basically, means i won't just sit back on the roller coaster, i'll operate it with anyone who wants too.

Passive: means someone who usually goes along the wave. Their character can have development but the roleplayer most likely won't bring more to the plate then that. They are essential to all roleplays because they bring balance. They are usually those who simply go along whatever the GM prepare and depend a bit more on the aggressive roleplayers

this looks fun but i have to ask is one of those rps where you always have to write tons if so i don't think i would be a good fit because i don't huge posts post times because it's hard for me to get the juices going

this looks fun but i have to ask is one of those rps where you always have to write tons if so i don't think i would be a good fit because i don't huge posts post times because it's hard for me to get the juices going

Hey Leo! So, that's what the GM wrote on the interest check. :)
Maybe you missed it but I think he is looking for a steadiness in quality and details. Something a bit lenghty, but not TOO lenghty!

Up to you to judge if you could abide to this rule of his or hers :) <3

" What I'm looking for in roleplayers are people who are detail-oriented and can push out a lengthy response each time. Something longer than two to three paragraphs would be much appreciated. But I also prefer quality over quantity in any case. I know some scenes it can be hard to make at least three paragraphs, so as long as its written well and conveys the point. I also wish for people who are well-versed in science fiction, have roleplaying experience, and are willing to put the work into making this roleplay amazing."

Vaila Vaila Hey girl! remember when you told me you were looking for a Cyberpunk RP but couldn't find a decent one? I think this one would be fun and more our style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back