• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic 1-800-HUNTERS // OOC

Hey Leo! So, that's what the GM wrote on the interest check. :)
Maybe you missed it but I think he is looking for a steadiness in quality and details. Something a bit lenghty, but not TOO lenghty!

Up to you to judge if you could abide to this rule of his or hers :) <3

I see fair play it's just been really hard for me to find an rp i can stay in for long amount of time etc so that's why i asked

hahah what you mean? :)
Do you lose interest or GM ask too much from you?

It's true i do get bored sometimes also sometimes the dm is really akward so that puts me off but last of all i find it hard to put a really good bio together.

Last edited:
It's true I do get bored sometimes also sometimes the dm is really awkward so that puts me off but last of all i find it hard to put a really good bio together.
Ah damn.
Bio's are like the CORE of any character. It's the foundation of what your character's personality, backstory, and more than anything, it's what really makes the difference between an interesting well-thought character from a ... pretty boring one.

You should work on that! :)
Being able to create a good bio gives a lot of spark. It's normal to lose interest an rp if you can't even be stimulated by your character overall xD

Ok so...
Aggressive: means someone who will continuously or almost always bring in plots, storyline, character development, will most likely have movement in her/his post. So, basically, means i won't just sit back on the roller coaster, i'll operate it with anyone who wants too.

Passive: means someone who usually goes along the wave. Their character can have development but the roleplayer most likely won't bring more to the plate then that. They are essential to all roleplays because they bring balance. They are usually those who simply go along whatever the GM prepare and depend a bit more on the aggressive roleplayers
Oh okay. I think it's going to be something of a mix. There will be a lot of laid-out ideas already there, and a story that can be easily made, but i want there to be character development too and for them to add to the story and make their own story in the organization. I will expand upon my ideas when I have access to a computer.

Oh okay. I think it's going to be something of a mix. There will be a lot of laid-out ideas already there, and a story that can be easily made, but i want there to be character development too and for them to add to the story and make their own story in the organization. I will expand upon my ideas when I have access to a computer.
Ok perfect Newson. Sounds good.

To answer the recent and on-going question: I would like lengthy and detailed responses, so from the sound of it this may not be the roleplay for you. My advice would be to work on your skill as much as possible. Expand your knowledge in writing and roleplaying, and you'llcfind yourself writing a short prose for a response!

tfw you're ready to start making a character but you have no idea what gender to go with because you're scared everyone else will make a million characters of the same gender ;-; androgeny ftw

Last edited:
Now that I have a computer at my hands, I can type out what kind of roleplay I want this to be...

I want something that is equally gritty and thought-provoking, but I also would like some light moments where everything seems alright. I want a good story, so I will need a good cast of characters. That's why I'm working on the Lore section before I let people create characters. That way people can know the world and know the vibe before they get to creating characters. The setting will definitely be darker. A cyberpunk city full of opportunity is what it is at it's roots.

Your characters themselves will be a driving force for the roleplay, and also will be pieces in a greater puzzle put together by the Operator and his place in society. He will be your savior and your downfall. After all, he is called the Operator. All of you will most likely play into your own stories, and hopefully each other's, but in the end your fate will be decided by your actions and place in this world.

Now that I have a computer at my hands, I can type out what kind of roleplay I want this to be...

I want something that is equally gritty and thought-provoking, but I also would like some light moments where everything seems alright. I want a good story, so I will need a good cast of characters. That's why I'm working on the Lore section before I let people create characters. That way people can know the world and know the vibe before they get to creating characters. The setting will definitely be darker. A cyberpunk city full of opportunity is what it is at it's roots.

Your characters themselves will be a driving force for the roleplay, and also will be pieces in a greater puzzle put together by the Operator and his place in society. He will be your savior and your downfall. After all, he is called the Operator. All of you will most likely play into your own stories, and hopefully each other's, but in the end your fate will be decided by your actions and place in this world.

THat sounds like a great premise and idea to start us off. But Can I just ask about characters dynamics for a second? I mean, it's obvious that everyone will create their own dynamics with each other as our characters react naturally. But generally speaking, since our characters are bounty hunters before anything else, do you think their code of ethics (or lack thereof) would make it so that their workplace environment as coworkers is very cut throat and is based on competition making it difficult to make friendships or would you say since they are all bounty hunters and the operator runs a fair business that distributes work fairly they all can rely on each other and are generally friendly?

THat sounds like a great premise and idea to start us off. But Can I just ask about characters dynamics for a second? I mean, it's obvious that everyone will create their own dynamics with each other as our characters react naturally. But generally speaking, since our characters are bounty hunters before anything else, do you think their code of ethics (or lack thereof) would make it so that their workplace environment as coworkers is very cut throat and is based on competition making it difficult to make friendships or would you say since they are all bounty hunters and the operator runs a fair business that distributes work fairly they all can rely on each other and are generally friendly?
I'd assume it would be up to the characters themselves, considering their own personalities influence how they act around other people, including coworkers. but then again, not my rp :>
although, like what was mentioned, the roleplay is very character driven so i feel as though it's the most likely assumption

LOL
I found the two theme song of the character archetypes I want xD

Character One: Redbone by Childish Gambino
Character Two: Unforgettable by French Montana ft. Swae Lee

Well, let's see if I can keep up with the 3 paragraph minimum post requirement for this. I'd think I'd be able to with my experience.

Well, let's see if I can keep up with the 3 paragraph minimum post requirement for this. I'd think I'd be able to with my experience.
it's actually quite easy when you have lots to work off of! in more casual rp's it's a bit difficult considering it focuses mainly on specific, present moments, but since everyone will be writing in length you're able to pick up more detail, and it becomes a lot easier.

I remember writing a post that had 30 paragraphs LOL. Took me... three hours writing that monster post and an extra 30 mins to fix the bbcodes for the images and such xD

I remember writing a post that had 30 paragraphs LOL. Took me... three hours writing that monster post and an extra 30 mins to fix the bbcodes for the images and such xD
woahhh !! it takes me a while to write posts in general, but the longest i've ver done was about 8 paragraphs? twenty or so sentences each? i don't really remember but 30 is crazzzyyyy i certainly couldn't do it in three hours :>

oh! i wanted to ask, since you seem to be excited for this to start too, what sort of character(s) are you gonna make? as in regards to them being a hunter, or someone who's hiring one, or really anything else you feel like sharing!! I'm interested to know :^))

Hahah!But it was an rp that lasted four years and is still alive. I was very comfortable with my characters so it was easy for me!

Hmmm my two characters. Should I share... I did share their theme songs! okok, why not xD you tell me as well what you are planning!

Character One: Name: Unknown.
Theme Songs:
The Killers - The Man
Childish Gambino - Redbone

So, my first character is a cyber criminal. Its true identity is unknown to all and its sex is also unknown to most. It always has a mask and even its voice is modified via the mask. It's a loyal individual, funny, not too talkative but not necessarily shy, just pretty reserved. Overall, that person seems pretty joyous and laid-back. It's main strength physically is parkour, climbing and the use of handguns when needed which is rare. Background also unknown to the public. The only thing known is that they are completely off the grid. The government has no record of this individual and it is completely mysterious in that aspect.

Faceclaim for It: Press Here for Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Two: Unforgettable by French Montana ft. Swae Lee
Songs:
French Montana - Unforgettable ft. Swae Lee
DJ Khaled - Wild Thoughts ft. Rihanna, Bryson Tiller

Hans, better known as Red is a dashing young man. His striking blue eyes charming all. He is extremely charismatic and quite sexy as well. He's story stems from the poorer areas of Regalis. You know, the real Ghettos where kids have to work to feed themselves, selling cigars and cigarettes in the streets. Well, unlike the kids there, he had dreams. And his dream was to become the most known illusionist and magician out there. He wanted to be the God of Illusion himself. A bit narcissistic on the side and very confident in his skills, Red uses his mindblowing tricks to fool white collars. He works mainly in con work and underground gambling. He's strengths can be found in, of course, his tricks, his illusions, his own gadgets he invented and acting. Physically though he is pretty strong as well, but he prefers keeping his face scar-less.

Faceclaim for Hans: Press Here for Image

woowww i'm so excited to get to know them!! both are very unique, and i love love love their theme songs. i've been struggling a bit with mine, but i have a of ideas in mind so i'll share them too :>

Virgo Remus // Twenty-eight // Male

A man of science, previously involved in a few nasty underground bio-engineering projects on some rather... unwilling subjects, ahem, death row criminals. Gene splicing, torture tolerance training, species mutation-- he's done it all. Sure, he's a terrible person, but there's a reason! A scientifically driven sociopath is the term coined for his kind, but he finds it a tedious title; rather refer to him as a dedicated explorer of his craft. He'll like you much better if you do.

...................................................................................................................................................................................
Unknown name // Twenty-nine // Female

A mother of one, this woman wants nothing more than just that-- motherhood. Her daughter was kidnapped several months prior, right after her eighth birthday. The young woman knows not of the father, or rather, does not care to know, as he made no effort to be present for the entirety of the child's life. She wouldn't remember his face anyways, as working in the red light district is a much easier job when you're able to disassociate. She's spent these months tracking down the bastard of her own accord and plans to order a bounty for his head and her daughter's safety.

as you can probably tell they're both pretty incomplete, as for the woman i have more of a background and less of a personality, and vice versa for Virgo. Not that sociopathy is a character trait, but it certainly gives you an idea of what kind of person he is. i can't wait until the lore section is up to i can kinda use all the resources to make some rad characters, i'm sooooo excited :^))))

Meanwhile, I'm going to make a big guy, with a big gun, thick skin, kind of a prick maybe, but overall pretty nice in an ornery grampa sort of way.

essentially yes, he will definitely analyze everyone and make notes about you and your mannerisms and habits, but overall he's a pretty okay guy when you look past all the murder and torture and stuff :>

essentially yes, he will definitely analyze everyone and make notes about you and your mannerisms and habits, but overall he's a pretty okay guy when you look past all the murder and torture and stuff :>
haha hes gonna have fun with my first character, the anonymous xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back