• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 🐞Miraculous ladybug group AU roleplay 🐞

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Thanks!" Nellie said, leaving with the bagel in her mouth. She didn't stop until she reached her new school. When she got there, she sat down on the stairs, her 5 Kwamis hid in her bag, chatting amongst themselves. She fixed her messy side ponytail and yawned a bit, pulling out an expensive drawing tablet and working on an animation of a boy with electric green eyes and jet-black hair morphing into a girl, and a girl with lavender eyes and red hair morphing into a boy, then the two holding up a Trans pride flag and text appearing that said, "Be Brave. Be You." On the bag she'd pulled the tablet from were pansexual and demigirl pins, as well as a few anime/video game pins. On her black and white overshirt were pins that said, "My Pronouns are She/They" and "My NeoPronouns are Ze/Zim" She was immersed in her work, but aware enough to know if she needed to head to class yet.

After paying and taking her croissants Angel starts heading to school and she walks slowly so she can eat "Hey Angel." Yuki says quietly "Why do you go when you have a private tutor?" "Cause school is more imteresting." Angel answers quietly.

She looks extremely proud of her work.

Adrien is standing not far from Nellie, but seeing how she looks pretty invested in whatever she's doing on her tablet, so he decides not to bother her

Alya is heading to the classroom to reserve the seats for her and Marinette nearly falling over Nellie in her haste "Sorry." she says grabbing the books she dropped.

Angel arrives and see Adrien "Hey Adrien." she greets him after running over to him "Did you see your schedule already?"

Nellie helps Alya retrieve her stuff, "Oh, don't worry about it!" she said, "I'm Nellie!" she smiles and powers off her drawing tablet when she's done. "I just moved here from America..."

Adrien nods, "Yeah, I saw. Let's just hope today goes well." He smiles a bit.

"Yes, but you know how it is sometimes." Angel points out "Were you waiting for Nino?" she asks "If not we should probably get to the classroom."

Alya tilts her head "I'm Alya, nice to meet you. And some advice, sit down on a bench next time."

Lila walks over to Nellie, "Oh, hey, you alright?" Nellie has immediate distrust. "Yeah, I'm good. I'm gonna go now..." she then Naruto-Runs to class, hoping she got it right.

Angel rolls her eyes at Lila "Come on Adrian, I'll sit next to you till Nino comes." she says and she adjusts her bag.

Alya gets to class and sits on her usual place, putting her bag on Marinette's seat "Well it'd be interesting today at least".

Nellie finds a spot away from everyone else. She doesn't really feel like talking to anyone. Her two bags sit right where Lila would, meaning Lila will either have to tell our girl off or sit somewhere else. However, telling Nellie off won't do Lila any good, as Nellie has her headphones on, blasting CG5's his Waluigi-Themed single, I Wanna Waa

Adrien nodded and went to class, taking immediate note of Nellie. She seemed a bit...off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back