• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Miraculous AU Group OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Comicwolf

Searching for writing partners
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the miraculous chat!

RULES:​
  • Please check the watched thread list and watch this thread, if its bolded then theres a reply​
  • I dont want to hear the excuse of 'i didnt get a notification' this is why i told you to watch the watched list for any​
  • After each arc we will be chating about ideas for the next one​
  • Our reply time will be fridays from now on, anyone who hasnt replied in several days will get a warning, then if there isnt a reply after then you will lose your role​

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's the other guy watching this thread?
Idk but im going mention this cause u seem to remind me of myself when i get bored and want to get the rp going

and i get tired of waiting on my partners cause they forget about the rp or just are busy.

but ive learned that everyone not awnsering might be working, schooling or just dealing with something just to try to get by in life, sometimes life gets in the way and we have to understand that some people wont always be on

after being ghosted twenty two times, ive learned to not rush my partners sometimes they will quit cause they forgot, get to busy with other things or just loose intrest and yes it hurts, makes me feel like crap but i get back up been building my confidence slowly with the partners that do stay
So i keep pushing on looking for new people and not rushing, cause lately ive understand that without a job i wouldnt be social or earn money to save to get things i need or want in life…
Ive been trying to rejoy my life even With the crappy things i have to deal with

So all im saying is give everyone time, or we can even work on a day to pick for rping

Picking a rp day doesn't work because of one: time zones and two: schedules might suddenly change

Okay uhh wait what about RPing as canon characters? Mia's should've gotten that covered no offense.
I been trying to work on threads mainly
Two i feel like shit so i couldnt work.
I
Picking a rp day doesn't work because of one: time zones and two: schedules might suddenly change
ik it doesnt work for some but it works well for others

as for canons they can be npcs if you want or people can take roles
Ive tried finding people for canon in groups its always empty so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back