• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ;; π”½π•£π•¦π•šπ•₯𝕀 π”Ήπ•’π•€π•œπ•–π•₯ {α΄α΄˜α΄‡Ι΄--ʀᴇsα΄›α΄€Κ€α΄›ΙͺΙ΄Ι’!!}

discord server created!! i'll send everyone the link once they've made their first post in the rp c:

okay, there are my posts! sorry shuichi's got kinda long, the rest of them shouldn't be so much but i just wanted to establish things starting out!!! ;w;

btw there's a hidden scroll in my format if its not super obvious!! i can change it if i need to for accessibility!

okay, there are my posts! sorry shuichi's got kinda long, the rest of them shouldn't be so much but i just wanted to establish things starting out!!! ;w;

btw there's a hidden scroll in my format if its not super obvious!! i can change it if i need to for accessibility!
AHH I LOVE THE WAY YOU ROLEPLAY adbjadh For me it works fine! :0 But idk about the others

I'm actually going to have to duck out - as fine as I am with realistic face claims, I've never been comfortable with entirely Asian face claims (which seems silly, I know, because Fruits Basket,) and I'm also unsure how my schedule will pan out in the next few weeks in any case.

I do hope things go well, though! Wishing you all the best, Cerise! <3

Oooh I'd love taking part in this! I was thinking dog and/or snake, I'll see about getting characters posted shortly for you to take a look at.

Veni Veni love them! c:

sorry for the hiatus, been busy on some other projects ^^' I decided I want to push back the start date a couple more weeks until I can give it my full attention, but I want to recruit a full group before then and start an ooc for us to all chat on!

Cerise Cerise Perfect I'm so glad you like them! I'm not at all bothered by a later start date, I should still be able to take part (if not, obvs I'll sleep you know!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back