• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 𝔧𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰!

sunnyd

𝘯𝘪𝘳𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘢.
!
❛ jeepers creepers ❜
WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE

4 friends. 1 van. 92 days of summer. and a map full of haunted locations waiting to be searched. these are the plans for the perfect summer road trip before senior year. so many adventures waiting for them, a world of possibilities at their fingertips. they’ve been planning this their entire lives, or since this weekend. same difference. what could possibly go wrong? they’re all just silly little stories, right? right, guys?

THE DOOR IS LOCKED, WE CAN’T

IN WHICH — a group of friends plan a summer road trip, and end up finding themselves in hot water.

notes — heylo! it’s me, sunny! i’m still kind of new here, but i think i’m ready to step into the spotlight (wow metaphors)! i’ve been planning this roleplay for quite a while and now i think it’s finally ready for the world! this is inspired off a lot of horror/teenage comedy movies i’ve watched, put into a blender and spit out into this! i’m super excited for it!

ooc here! i promise to let everyone know when the character sheet is officially up (still needs to be approved)!

here’s the character sheet!! it’s officially here!

~
❛ the roles ❜

the believer — say hello to the ryan bergara of the group, minus all of the fear and screaming that would probably come with him. despite being dubbed the leader of the group, he’s actually the complete opposite of what your ideal “leader” would be. the kind of guy who skips from one thought to the other, and could trip over thin air, basically a hot mess. he’s the opposite of confident, at least, he is most of the time. if there’s one thing that he’s certain about, it’s that the paranormal is out there. he wholeheartedly believes in ghosts and the paranormal, and has the paraphernalia to prove it. i’m not kidding, he owns the derek jeter of cryptid collectors cards, and isn’t afraid to flaunt them. nerd. of course, his views aren’t always seen in a positive light, since the skeptic is always right around the corner, ready to strike him down. — open

the skeptic — where there’s a believer, there’s always a skeptic by their side. headstrong, rational, and always straight to the point in every conversation, something that can be both a positive and a negative trait. as the right hand woman to the group, she serves as their voice of reason, keeping them all in line when push comes to shove, which can sometimes be quite a bit. she’s basically the grumpy mom of the group, and doesn’t see the hype of paranormal activity. ghosts, zombies, monsters, she doesn’t believe in all that baloney. she isn’t afraid to stand her ground and will gladly avoid situations that she knows will get her and the others into deep trouble, even if her attempts are unsuccessful, since the crackhead insists that they have to “live a little”. ugh, her friends are probably going to be the death of her. if the “ghosts” don’t reach her first. — taken by sunnyd sunnyd

the scaredy-cat — ghosts, ghouls, and spirits, oh my! while some believe in ghosts and others don’t, there’s always those who find them less interesting and well, more terrifying. and that’s exactly the case here. she has no idea why she signed up for this trip with her friends, but it’s better than sitting around the house for the entire summer. out of everyone in the group, she’s the most easily swayed by others, and by fear. she’s been sheltered by her parents her entire life, and it’s no surprise how easily tricked and manipulated she can be, since she’s been taught her entire life that all people are good. yeah that’s a lie. everything is so new, so scary. spiders, snakes, you name it, she’s afraid of it. but just as easily terrified as she is, bouncing back from her fright is a simple task, because fear is never permanent, and being with friends tends to soften the blow. — open

THE CRACKHEAD — with every ragtag group of teens on an adventure, no matter how severe the gravity of the situation is, there’s always that one character. the richie tozier of the gang. daring, confident, and radiating constant dumbass energy, he’s never afraid of what’s ahead of him, the complete opposite of the scaredy-cat in all aspects. no matter how stupid he might act, he’s actually really good at thinking on his feet. maybe a little too good. as much as he’d liked to say that he’s here to check out a bunch of ghosts and investigate some mysteries this summer, my guy is pretty much the definition of stupid impulse, always going with his gut. even if that means putting his friends in danger in the process. so what if we’re running for our lives from ghosts that want our souls? i wanna poke this dead rat with a stick i found on the ground. sorry, gang.
open

?
❛ guidelines ❜
1. there are no reservations for roles! it’s open to everyone here! you just gotta fill out a character sheet (once it’s posted oop) for the role you’re interested in and once the deadline passes, i’m going to fill in the roles!

2. posting! i’m thinking that we’re probably going to have an order for posting and everything, an posting at least once a week to keep everything fresh! more is fine, but please don’t join if you’re going to end up dropping out! i’ve been planning this roleplay for a while now, and i want everything to be successful!

3. post minimum is probably going to be around two to three paragraphs, but you can definitely go farther than that!

4. i’m not exactly sure what i’m going to be doing for ooc, it might be discord, here, or whatever else you guys can think of! i’m sure we can think of something!

5. this is one of the most important things in this roleplay: commitment is the key! i’m sure that because of the things happening today have given you guys quite a bit of free time! but if you’re going out of town, please feel free to let me know!

6. please let me know if you have any questions about anything, because i’m open to explaining a few things for you if you want me to! anyway, if you’ve made it this far, please use the password: “heebie-jeebies” in your character sheets in order to have a better chance at getting in!

Last edited:
submissions are open until friday!
make sure to get them in while you can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back