• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Reiia silver Reiia silver
Heya. Haven't heard from ya in a long time, how's everything?

Regarding the RP:
I haven't played the game, only heard of it, so will this RP requires extensive knowledge with the game's lore?
Or is it simply the setting and theme of the game in form of an RP (farming / slice-of-life)?

I'm interested, but kinda hanging back a bit since I dunno much about the original Harvest Moon plot and lore.

Ooh, I'm pretty interested if you'll have me. If roles per se, I'm leaning towards the flower shop clerk.

Reiia silver Reiia silver
Heya. Haven't heard from ya in a long time, how's everything?

Regarding the RP:
I haven't played the game, only heard of it, so will this RP requires extensive knowledge with the game's lore?
Or is it simply the setting and theme of the game in form of an RP (farming / slice-of-life)?

I'm interested, but kinda hanging back a bit since I dunno much about the original Harvest Moon plot and lore.

No, I don't believe you need extensive knowledge of the game lore, because while this is based on harvest Moon the plot is different. So all you need to do is know our plot! I've been doing okay, just everything is kinda crazy here!

No, I don't believe you need extensive knowledge of the game lore, because while this is based on harvest Moon the plot is different. So all you need to do is know our plot! I've been doing okay, just everything is kinda crazy here!
Gotcha, sounds great. And yea, the NCOVID is keeping everyone on their toes. Well, unless you live in the middle of nowhere like me, then its just "eh" xD
Anyways, may I take the Barista role?

Hey there! I'm definitely interested. If you'll have me, would it be possible for me to play the Doctor role?

Hello, hello. If you're still taking people I'd love to make this my first thread since coming back and take on the general store clerk.

Here is the cs!
Rolling Rolling

Oh, good. Do you have a sheet thread around yet?

Dude

I was just looking back through my posts in the Site Archive while I was bored, saw your name, and remembered you being a good rp'er. And now you're back again after three years? I told myself, "Can't be a coincidence", and now I'm here!

I couldn't find a way to message your profile, so sorry in advance for cluttering the thread, OP.

Did you use to be Youmu Konpaku back then? Because if so, then welcome back, fellow 2hu nerd!
Rolling Rolling

Here is the cs!
Rolling Rolling
Thank you!

Dude

I was just looking back through my posts in the Site Archive while I was bored, saw your name, and remembered you being a good rp'er. And now you're back again after three years? I told myself, "Can't be a coincidence", and now I'm here!

I couldn't find a way to message your profile, so sorry in advance for cluttering the thread, OP.

Did you use to be Youmu Konpaku back then? Because if so, then welcome back, fellow 2hu nerd!
Rolling Rolling
Ha, that was my name yeah. I'm a big 2hu dork through and through, that's a constant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back