What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ++ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ญ. ( ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค )

Characters
Here
Other
Here

fated

๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐˜‚๐˜€
[nobr]
[class=img]
width: 350px;
height: 200px;
background: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e3/3d/c9/e33dc96d5285cef0dd6b1ea06b402f14.jpg');
background-size: 100%;
border-radius: 7px;
margin: auto;
[/class]

[div class=img][div=position: relative; padding: 20px; background: #fff; display: inline; font-family: Playfair Display; font-size: 40px; color: #d9a973; text-transform: uppercase; top: 65px; left: 30px;]moontrait.[/div][/div]

[/nobr]

natasha.

๐˜ช ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ
iโ€™ll be real i legit have no clue which role to apply for iโ€™m so stuck

fated

iโ€™ll be real i legit have no clue which role to apply for iโ€™m so stuck
literally me every time I do one of these a;ldsjfalsdjf
just do what you feel like doing !! it sucks getting accepted but then ending up with a role you didnโ€™t want, so just go for it! not gonna lie though you guys are killing me with these stunning placeholders

alsooo Goldieloxx Goldieloxx faouzia is so good! i pretty much died when i heard her voice for the first time

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
just do what you feel like doing !! it sucks getting accepted but then ending up with a role you didnโ€™t want, so just go for it! not gonna lie though you guys are killing me with these stunning placeholders

alsooo Goldieloxx Goldieloxx faouzia is so good! i pretty much died when i heard her voice for the first time
I live for jokes made at FMA's expense so I'm glad it was appreciated

diablita

โ™ฅ๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”กโ™ฅ
ahhhh I'm here

fated

rip lmao genork is right !! it should be mobile friendly so just click the image and thatโ€™ll hopefully clear things up for you ! if not, iโ€™d be glad to take a look at it โ™ก
also, glad to have you here diablita diablita !
no i got it, i thought u had to click the side buttons first

nymphadora.

๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ.
i still canโ€™t decide on a name for my gal fhdhsns

fated

anyone else on mobile having trouble with loading the character page itself? Everytime I go to it, it's glitchy.
oh, i'm sorry to hear that! that's probably an issue serverside though. is it still happening?
Al is done!

eeee, amazing! i can't wait for everyone's.
i still canโ€™t decide on a name for my gal fhdhsns
HONESTLY THOUGH i've mentally cycled through like 14 for mine already !! usually i get inspiration from movies/tv shows, or just odd names i see on happenstance.

nymphadora.

oh, i'm sorry to hear that! that's probably an issue serverside though. is it still happening?

eeee, amazing! i can't wait for everyone's.

HONESTLY THOUGH i've mentally cycled through like 14 for mine already !! usually i get inspiration from movies/tv shows, or just odd names i see on happenstance.
IT'S SO FREAKING HARD like- i think i'm stuck between esme, virgo or madelaine novak ?? i just really can't pick a first name asdgkaj

fated

IT'S SO FREAKING HARD like- i think i'm stuck between esme, virgo or madelaine novak ?? i just really can't pick a first name asdgkaj
OMGGG STOP!! i love all of those names !! i love the darkness of madelaine novak for a character like the unholy, but then esme and virgo are just such perfectly witchy names! i kind of get innocent vibes from esme, but that'd also be cool for a sort of reverse-expectations type thing.

nymphadora.

OMGGG STOP!! i love all of those names !! i love the darkness of madelaine novak for a character like the unholy, but then esme and virgo are just such perfectly witchy names! i kind of get innocent vibes from esme, but that'd also be cool for a sort of reverse-expectations type thing.
ASLDKJGA PLEASE YOU'RE TOO NICE ?? lowkey i think i am leaning towards virgo or esme ?? but ig i'm staying up to figure out what her name is going to be โœŒ

koschei.

(ใฃโ€™-โ€˜)โ•ฎ =อŸอŸอžอž ๐Ÿฆ† ๏พŒ๏พž๏ฝซ๏พ
agsjsjfaksdhjf finally got off my butt and (mostly finished) my cs, i want to write out a paragraph personality, and im still looking over what i've already done for those dumb dumb errors that i keep making (also need somewhere to stick place of residence? not sure yet).

one of these days i'll clean up my cs but not today because if i break anything rn i will literally cry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)