𝐜𝐑𝐒π₯𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 [disney] (CLOSED)

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
[class=background] max-width: 750px; height: 514px; background: url('http://www.designbolts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/simple-pattern-white-seamless-website-background.jpg'); margin: auto; border: 1px dashed grey; padding: 25px; cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/X2LfhKo.png), auto !important; [/class] [class=tabone] display: inline-block; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/8881483ec6cd563ac0fedb209bb8029c/tumblr_p77c0mDRop1xo5fswo3_250.jpg); border: 1px solid lightgrey; width: 120px; height: 120px; background-size: cover; [/class] [class=tabtwo] display: inline-block; border: 1px solid lightgrey; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/325773575/original.jpg); background-size: 100%; margin-top: 128px; [/class] [class=tabthree] display: inline-block; border: 1px solid lightgrey; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: url(https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/6a88450d-e674-49ff-aaed-1da24c54431a/d4xl603-e8f4079b-19a0-463d-8743-62056ca25fbd.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZhODg0NTBkLWU2NzQtNDlmZi1hYWVkLTFkYTI0YzU0NDMxYVwvZDR4bDYwMy1lOGY0MDc5Yi0xOWEwLTQ2M2QtODc0My02MjA1NmNhMjVmYmQuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.3Q3d1nisdccbTflDUhLCyITFOmUcXbGwhYMAYWCEAbU); background-size: 100%; margin-top: 257px; [/class] [class=tabfour] display: inline-block; border: 1px solid lightgrey; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/335047487/original.jpg); background-size: 100%; margin-top: 386px; [/class] [class=tabinfo] max-width: 625px; border: 1px solid lightgrey; margin-left: 130px; background-color: white; height: 506px; [/class] [class=tab] position: absolute; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] transition-duration: 0.3s; background-color: rgba(105, 105, 105, 0.2); [/class] [class=picturetext] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(105, 105, 105, 0.2); color: white; font-size: 15px; [/class] [class name=picturetext state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=picturetexttwo] text-align: center; margin-top: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=textbackground] background-color: #B08587; display: inline-block; padding: 2px; color: white; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class=textcontainter] padding: 10px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; color: #202020; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=header] font-weight: bold; font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; color: grey; [/class] [class=header_two] font-weight: bold; font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: right; color: grey; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} plot) (show tabsContentBasics) if (eq ${currentTab} info) (show tabsContentPersona) if (eq ${currentTab} rules) (show tabsContentBackground) if (eq ${currentTab} links) (show tabsContentOther) [/script] [div class=background] [div class="tab tabone"][div class=picturetext][div class=picturetexttwo]

plot
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tab tabtwo"][div class=picturetext][div class=picturetexttwo]

info
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tab tabthree"][div class=picturetext][div class=picturetexttwo]

rules
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tab tabfour"][div class=picturetext][div class=picturetexttwo]

links
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentBasics"][div class=tabinfo]
[div class=textcontainter][div class=header]β€” there is an old illusion;

"Once upon a time...

"Okay, I'm not going to start the story that way. Everyone knows these tales: Cinderella and Charming, Aurora and Philip, Rapunzel and Flynn Rider, Jasmine and Aladdin... We should know them better than anyone.

"Why? Because we're their kids, of course."

[div class=header]β€” it is called good and evil;

"Recently, our parents have created a school, a college: the University of Waldovia. It's a creation of multiple kingdoms and royal families, as well as some heroes who decided to pitch in their efforts. They founded this school so that we can follow our dreams and study whatever we wish - because if anyone knows about following their dreams, it's our parents, the princes and princesses, and heroes of this world.

"But it's not just us. Our parents have decided to invite the children of their greatest enemies to study with us. I can't imagine why - but they say it's something like 'making peace' with the next generation or something. Besides, at least the villains are still imprisoned, wherever they are. I'm not so sure, but hey - it's college! We should be enjoying ourselves!

"At least, it should be fun... if we can all manage to get along..."
[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentPersona" style="display: none;"][div class=tabinfo]
[div class=textcontainter][div class=header]❛ good and evil lay side by side ❜

Friends, I am back! Why? Because I'm a wee bit over excited. I guess this is what happens when you come back from winter break and have the urge to write...

So in case you couldn't tell, this is a bit of a mixture of Ever After High and Descendants. This is a roleplay based around a college for the children of Disney couples. Of course, I don't want any canon characters, so those like Kiara from Lion King and Melody from Little Mermaid won't be allowed, but I welcome siblings of the canon! There is also the option to do children of children, if that makes sense? (So you could do Kovu and Kiara's kid, for example.) And why does that work? Disney. We're pretending they're immortal (the parents, at least). Cuz DISNEYYYY.

Now, for a question I'm anticipating: what about our animal friends? That's easy! Disney is magic, therefore our characters' parents have some sort of magic, therefore through the school's magic, they're turned human! (Yes, that makes sense.) That probably sounds like a cop-out, and it kinda is, but don't you want to believe in a little magic, too?

An extra tidbit of this roleplay: each child has been given a trinket/heirloom from their parents that prove their heritage (Maybe this will become really important later? Who knows?) and gives them a magical power somehow related to their family. Why? Disney.

I gotta stop using that as an answer for everything...

In any case, only realistic face claims will be accepted here, because this is that type of setting. No Descendants characters, either, as fantastic as Jay and Mal and Evi and Carlos are. Completely OC! If you have any other questions, let me know! I'm happy to help!
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentBackground" style="display: none;"][div class=tabinfo]
[div class=textcontainter][div class=header]β€” rules;

1.) Respect fellow players. We're not having any drama here, friends. Treat others like human beings, please, and if you have a problem, bring it up to me or them. If you're a jerk, you're out. Simple as that.

2.) Follow RPN rules. I mean. C'mon.

3.) I am the GM. What I say goes - I have the right to reject a character as I see fit. I have a right to ask you to leave the roleplay. Basically, don't be a wackjob about what I say/do and try to run my thing, okay? [This seems overly mean, but you wouldn't believe the times I've had...]

4.) This will be "detailed." Whatever happened to those associations, anyway? How old AM I? As such, I expect character sheets to be somewhat detailed as well. The minimum for posts in character is 2-3 paragraphs. If your CS isn't detailed, I won't be able to trust that your posts will be, too.

5.) Romance is a-okay. Encouraged, even. But please make sure the other person is okay with it. And don't turn the RP into a 1x1 of you and the love interest - it ain't all about you.

6.) Keep me updated. Please don't just disappear off the face of the planet. Let me know if you'll be gone. Let me know if you're sick or something. Don't leave me hanging. If you do, I'll be forced to replace you. Or kill your character. Kinda depends. (I do understand, however, that things come up, so I always give some time just in case. But if I see you've been online and you're TOTALLY ignoring me. Well. That won't go so well.)

7.) Please read everything. I don't know about you, but I like it when someone reads everything I took a while to type. So. If you could do that, that'd be great. Some of your questions might even be answered here! (Whoaaaa! Crazy, right?)
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentOther" style="display: none;"][div class=tabinfo]
[div class=textcontainter][div class=header]β€” links and other nonsense;

I'll keep track of character reservations here. I'm going to say the max right now is 2, but that is truly up to how many people/hype/interest we get. So be sure to let me know what you'd be interested in doing!

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork - Daughter of Kiara and Kovu - Face Claim Pending
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork - Son of Captain Hook - Face Claim Pending
witchingly witchingly - Child of Rapunzel and Flynn Rider
witchingly witchingly - Child of Hades
SomebodyElse SomebodyElse - Daughter of Alice
SomebodyElse SomebodyElse - Child of Maleficent
BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop - Daughter of Dr. Facilier
izayoiix izayoiix - Daughter of Jafar
izayoiix izayoiix - Son of Mulan
invariance invariance - Son of Anna and Kristoff (Sasha Volosatov)
rosar.io rosar.io - Daughter of Ariel and Eric
rosar.io rosar.io - Son of Lady and Tramp
jasmyn jasmyn - Daughter of Ursula
apolla apolla - Daughter of Tinkerbell
apolla apolla - Son of Hercules and Meg
electric electric - Son and Daughter of Cinderella (Twins)
chaotic38 chaotic38 - Child of Maleficent
Morrighan Morrighan - Child of the Enchantress
Morrighan Morrighan - Daughter of Elsa
revalia revalia - Daughter of Kida and Milo (Kseniya Rain)
revalia revalia - Daughter of Belle and Beast (Adelaide Kane)
r e i r e i - Son of Belle and Beast
r e i r e i - Daughter of Cheshire Cat

Interest Check | Character Sheet | OOC | Main Thread
[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]
codedbycrucially | click on picture [ tabs ] | hidden scroll

Last edited:
Ooooo, I wanna do a daughter of Ursula or Queen of Hearts....or both?
Idk yet but those are my two options! Love this Gen! (:

Interested in reserving daughter of Jafar and son of Mulan!

oooh i'm interested !! i'd love to reserve daughter of ariel and eric, and possibly a son of lady and the tramp as well

I am cautiously interested. Just a few questions (that I think are not elsewhere answered or I read completely over them) How many players are you looking for total? And what will be the posting frequently?

Anyway I would like to play the son of Gaston and the son of Attina (originally wanted Ariel, but I see she is already claimed and I don't wanna force siblings) if that is possible?

iShyShy iShyShy Perhaps you wanna join too?

I am cautiously interested. Just a few questions (that I think are not elsewhere answered or I read completely over them) How many players are you looking for total? And what will be the posting frequently?

Anyway I would like to play the son of Gaston and the son of Attina (originally wanted Ariel, but I see she is already claimed and I don't wanna force siblings) if that is possible?

iShyShy iShyShy Perhaps you wanna join too?

I'm not looking for a specific amount of people, although not everyone is guaranteed for their characters to be accepted! (Detail and all)

As for the posting frequency, I would be happy if you managed to post once a week, as I am a college student and won't exactly be looking for a post a day : )

Son of Gaston would be fine, yes, but Attina is one of Ariel's sisters - how would they meet? And since Gaston falls under "villain" he is also imprisoned, so unless Attina is suddenly evil as well, I don't see that making a whole lot of sense...?
The bigger question is, why would Ariel have had a kid with Gaston...?

I'm not looking for a specific amount of people, although not everyone is guaranteed for their characters to be accepted! (Detail and all)

As for the posting frequency, I would be happy if you managed to post once a week, as I am a college student and won't exactly be looking for a post a day : )

Son of Gaston would be fine, yes, but Attina is one of Ariel's sisters - how would they meet? And since Gaston falls under "villain" he is also imprisoned, so unless Attina is suddenly evil as well, I don't see that making a whole lot of sense...?
The bigger question is, why would Ariel have had a kid with Gaston...?
Oh no No I meant two different characters XD Not Gaston and Attina having one kid. That would be weird indeed!
But one character being the son of Gaston and another character being the son of Attina XD

Oh no No I meant two different characters XD Not Gaston and Attina having one kid. That would be weird indeed!
But one character being the son of Gaston and another character being the son of Attina XD

OHHHHHHHHHHHH
I SEE NOW
Okay, yes! That's fine, then! xD and if you want, it could still be Ariel's son, so long as rosar.io rosar.io is okay with siblings : )

Users who are viewing this thread