• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ♥ On the hunt for an RP partner ♥

Walls_Could_Talk

ᴸᴵᴬᴿ ᴸᴵᴬᴿ
tumblr_ppd91cqTab1wg7k9po1_500.gif

<3 Tea Time <3

Hello everyone! My name is Genesis but I'd prefer to be called Gen for short. I'm currently on a hunt for an Rp partner to do a long-term/short-term roleplay with.

~

The following fandoms are the ones that I mostly roleplay with:
- Homestuck
- Sally Face
- Camp Camp
- Sander Sides
- Detroit: Become Human
- Dear Evan Hansen
- Eddsworld
- Be More Chill
- South Park
- Creepypasta
- FNAF
- Undertale/Deltarune

I'm also really into original storylines so don't be afraid to ask if we can do something original or something involving Oc x Oc
On another note! I'm Totally cool with Canon x Oc, Canon x Canon, and of course Oc x Oc. If you aren't looking for anything involving romance, I'm also okay with platonic or slice of life styled things!

~
Things to be aware of:

- Don't be afraid to have OOC conversations with me, I enjoy getting to know people better!
- I don't have any sorts of triggers but I would like to know yours before we jump into anything
- I do tend to forget to respond to a roleplay sometimes, so a little reminder would be nice if you find that I've been gone for a while
- I am okay with getting spammed, but if you get upset that I'm not responding fast enough and start to become rude to me, chances are I'm not going to respond //trust me I've had that happen before//
- I love doing MxM, FxF, and MxF, mostly because I'm bi and comfortable with roleplaying any gender so once again don't be afraid to ask!
- I am looking for someone who roleplays in a Semi-Literate way, meaning that I'd like up to at least 2+ paragraphs, but I am lenient on that.

~
Genres That I usually RP //Can Fluctuate// :

- Platonic
- Romantic
- Drama
- Angst
- Dystopian
- Supernatural
- Action
- Highschool
- LGBTQ
- Mystery
- AU's
- Story Based

~

<3 Thank you so much for reading! If you'd like to RP you can PM me or can ask me to PM you. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't seem to PM you, but I have a few plots/ideas that I would love to run your way!

Hi there! I would love to roleplay Camp Camp or Eddsworld with you. Please let me know if you're interested by shooting me a PM!

Hello! I was wondering if you might be interested in a Sanders Sides Rp. If not, That's cool. But if you do just PM me.

could rp for the following, homestuck is probably preferred but I guess it all depends on character. strong preference for canon x canon
- Homestuck
- South Park
- Creepypasta
- FNAF

I would love to do Camp Camp, FNAF, or Undertale! Would mostly like to be my characters

Hello I'm quite new to this place! I would love to rp Eddsworld with you is you'd like! I would be playing as Matt if that's okay with you and the only thing I ask of you is let me type. Sorry, that came out rude! I mean I type a lot. I usually type more than my rp partners do, so if I do type more I'd appreciate some time. Thank you for your time!

Hello I'm quite new to this place! I would love to rp Eddsworld with you is you'd like! I would be playing as Matt if that's okay with you and the only thing I ask of you is let me type. Sorry, that came out rude! I mean I type a lot. I usually type more than my rp partners do, so if I do type more I'd appreciate some time. Thank you for your time!

Hey! I'd totally be down to roleplay Eddsworld with you! Sorry for such a late response, my notifications weren't going off!

Are you still looking for people to RP with? Most of the fandoms you have im into so we could do whatever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back