• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Daylightexpress

✧ ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ
ᴴᴱᴸᴸᴼ, ᵂᴱᴸᶜᴼᴹᴱ, ᴬᴺᴺᵞᴱᴼᴺᴳᴴᴬˢᴱᵞᴼ! 💫

✧ ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

hello! i'm looking for a couple of partners who enjoy delving into the inner workings of their characters. someone who loves plotting, world building, and character mentality. i want to be spooked, i want to feel ALL the emotions, i want a living, breathing world for our lovely tortured characters~ my preference in genre at the moment is survival/horror.

INFORMATION

- pm's/ threads/ gdocs mostly but can be convinced to go somewhere else
- discord over pms for ooc
- mxf is usually my preference; yes, even if i'm looking for spooks i'm still romance trash 😂
- doubling is loved
- 18+ writers, 18+ characters
- all the character fangirling, i'll fall in love with your ocs
- real life/anime pictures, it's all good. i'd be happy to play the fc of your dreams~

THINGS I LIKE

post-apocalyptic, zombie outbreak, alien invasion, demons ascend, monsters, ghouls and spirits of every type, humans hunted for sport. vampire/werewolves. basically any spooky movie trope.

FIN

you're welcome to pm me for any questions, ideas, or requests you may have! thank you! ☆

Last edited:
OOOF, i would love to do some survivalist horror with you. i might have a couple of ideas up my sleeve too! PM me if you wanna plot something out (:

Well, I have been craving horror RPs as of late. I would be more then happy to work something out with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back