• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʀᴀɢᴇᴅʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ʀᴇʙɪʀᴛʜ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

DarkGenesis96

I'm copying and pasting this from my Facebook, so I apologize if there are errors.

Somewhat Long Post Ahead. Please read thoroughly.
Index:
● Type + Status of Roleplay
● Rules
● Quick Points To Know About The MG World
● Character Bio Template
● My Character
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
◘ Group Roleplay ◘
◘ Magical Girl/Guy ◘
◘ Status: Open || 4 of 6 Slots Available ◘
× I will be updating this as often as I accept people. Please don't ask if it is open.
× I won't be accepting everyone who wants to participate. Please don't constantly ask me if I've accepted you. You will know.
× ACTIVE! ACTIVE! ACTIVE! If you don't plan to actually help out with plotting/answering questions/giving opinions, you need not ask to join.
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
× 16 and older only
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
× Respect each other. Don't spam the chat and don't cause drama.
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
× Don't ask to join. Fill out the bio, provide a writing sample (6+ sentences) and provide non-realistic pictures Your Character Before + After Transformation. This can be sent to my PM or left in the comments.
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
× I am allowing you to choose your own magic. However, I will not accept Magic Types that are exceptionally silly/childish, OP, or not thought out. Think about Your Character's method of attack and their defense.
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
× Reply length will be discussed. However, this is for Lit. to Adv. Lit. roleplayers, so expect at least a 6 sentence minimum, just like the writing sample requires.
» Modern Day
» Fictional Universe [It'll be just like Real Life, but all the names and such are changed. This helps those who aren't as knowledgeable about locations (IE - me) keep up.]
» 6 Magical Girls/Guys
» Identities must remain a secret
» Transformation Charms are wearable objects [piece of clothing, jewelry, heirloom, etc] given to Your Character by a loved one. These Charms only become magical after Your Character suffers severe emotional trauma that deals with the person who gave them the object. [See My Character Bio for example]. However, please don't go overboard and kill Your Character's entire family.
» Action, Training, Day-to-Day. [AKA - There will be some boring scenes because they are all still teenagers and have lives outside of fighting evil.]
» Transformations are kinda... Digital. Think of like when Digimon evolve.
» There will be TWO forms to their transformations. These forms will be representative of their power. We all will start on form 1 and gradually grow to form 2.
✧ Name:
✧ Nickname:
✧ Age: [15-18]
✧ Transformation Charm:
✧ Magical Girl Name:
✧ Description of Magical Ability [Include when Your Character's ability is strongest and what they're weak against]
✧ Chiharu Yasui
✧ Chi
✧ 16
✧ Transformation Charm: Earrings given to her by her elder brother who dies when the first villain arrives.
✧ Sirenia
✧ Chiharu's ability is known as Siren's Lament. With her voice, she can transform a special pendant she wears into pure energy. This energy can be shaped and manipulated into the form of a weapon or any object she needs. Her voice is also capable of lulling her victim to sleep so she may peer inside their minds to gain information.
However, because of the strain of her ability, Chiharu is otherwise a complete mute and communicates via sign language. Other downfalls of her ability include:
× Strong Mental Barriers
× Victim's Inability to Hear
× Overuse of the pendant can backlash and hurt her instead
× Her attacks can be high-frequency barriers
× Because she forms pure energy from her pendant, she can severely burn herself if she grabs the energy directly

Attachments

• chi.jpg
    chi.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back