• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quiet Signs of Love (YukiUchiha &Lexxy)

Rose walked in and looked at her parents a bit confused. "What's going on?" She signed and Victoria looked at her husband as she smiled and looked back at Rose. How would they tell her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They would tell the children just now now, not until it was for certain everything would be okay. Letting go of Victoria Taylor walked over to Rose and kissed her cheek. "It's a secret." He knew this would drive her crazy."

Rose looked at her father and immediately crossed her arms over her chest. "That's not fair! No secrets!" She said. She knew what her dad was doing and it bother her terribly.

"Sorry." Her father signs sympathetically. However, he couldn't help but smile when he pictured the girl's reaction when they would breaks the news.

Rose pouted even more and then walked out mad. Victoria couldn't help but laugh at her husband and daughter. She knew she would be excited the day they told her. "There's so much we need to do." Victoria signed as she Remembered they didn't have room in this house.

"It's okay, it'll get done." He reassured her. "We'll start looking, where do you want to live?" He wasn't sure if she wanted to stay in this neighborhood or find a new one.

"I love this house." Se told him with a sigh. "Can't we just add on?" She asked knowing the work was less the it was worth.

Taylor hadn't thought about it. "We'll talk to someone about it but I don't know how long it'll take." He admits. If it was something she wanted then he would try to work it out

Ashley sighed and eventually just shrugged. "It doesn't matter honestly. I'm just excited for the new arrival."

"No, if it's something you want we'll look into it." Taylor says walking over and wrapping his arms around her from behind kissing her neck his rests his hands on hers.

"Okay. Do you think we'll be okay?" She asked as she smiled at her husbands arms around her. It was perfect. She loved this.

Taylor nods. "Of course we'll be okay, we'll make it work no need to stress over it." He says with a smile before he heard Rose run back up the stairs and ask for breakfast. "Okay Princess." Turning away from his wife he smiled at the little girl before kissing Victoria's cheek and letting her go. "Everything will be fine." He whispers before he headed to feed the kids.

Victoria was still sleeping when she heard whispers. It was her birthday and she wasn't expecting anything huge and extravagant which was fine because she was 1 month and a half pregnant. She laid in bed with her hand in her stomach while Rose talked to her dad. "Did you plan anything?"

"You'll see." her father whispers, he was making Victoria breakfast. He stuck with simple things he knew wouldn't make her sick. When he finished he quietly carried it up to his wife, closing the door behind him and locking it because he didn't want Rose to question the first gift he had for his wife. Walking over to her side of the bed he leaned over and kissed her softly.

Victoria slowly woke up to the feel of lips on hers she looked over a him and smiled. "Hello there love." She whispered as she remembered it was her birthday. Her hand never leaving her stomach. "It there a special occasion today?" She asked playing dumb

"Maybe just a little." Placing the tray in front of her he kissed her again before whispering a happy birthday and pulling away.

Victoria smiled and kissed her husband back. "Thank you love ." She whispered as she looked at the food. "For me?"

Taylor nodded and sat beside her, watching her as she hate when she was nearly finished he handed her a wrapped slender object. Beyond the wrapping paper was a large file folder on the inside were the drawings of the remodel the couple had come up with, along with the approval to go through with the plans.

She looked at her husband then the gift and slowly opened it. When she saw what it was, she couldn't help but cry. She was becoming emotional lately. She hugged her husband close and smiled. "It's perfect. I love you."

Taylor smiled at her reaction and embraced the hug and kissed her cheek. "I love you too." He whispers wiping away the tears that began to fall down her cheek. "But that's just a start for he day."

"Oh god. What else is in store?" She asked him with a smile as she wiped away her tear. This was going to be an exciting day for her. She could just tell.

"If I told you, that wouldn't be fun wife." Taylor says with a laugh before getting up from the bed. "Unless you would rather stay here, I can arrange that."

Victoria laughed and shook her head. "I'm fine. What are we doing first?" She asked as she stood up and then walked to the closet wondering what she should wear.

"I guess you'll have to wait and see." He says looking out the bedroom window at the winter wonderland outside, even with the new year the snow had yet to melt. "Dress warm though it's still cold out." With that he unlocked the door and exited the room to get the kids ready.

Victoria laughed but did as her husband said and dressed nice and cozy to keep her and the baby warm. She yawned and began to do her hair when she heard her kids wrestling with their father. That made her happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back