• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quiet Signs of Love (YukiUchiha &Lexxy)

She smiled and kissed him softly again. "I don't need more. This is more then enough." She whispered and kissed him softly again. It was all so perfect. "Best birthday ever." She added with a laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Hmm that's good to hear." He couldn't resist but kiss her again before the headed up the stairs. It was for sure a perfect day but people would be surprised how fast things can change.

It was like any other day for Victoria. She was out cleaning the house since she was now around seven months. She smiled as Chris left with her mom to the store. Victoria continued to clean when she felt a hand over her mouth. She began to panic and the chemical in the cloth was making her gets sleepy. This couldn't be happening. Who could this be?

(Mind being her dad just for now?)

(Sure. *Cracks knuckles* xD )

The who being her father, had planned this for awhile now. He knew he had to be quick because someone was bound to be back soon. Once Victoria was asleep he picked her up and carried her to the car before driving off.

( xD )

When they got to the house, Victoria slowly began to wake up and her first instinct was the baby. She looked at her dad and her eyes went wide as she sat up on the couch. "W-why.... Get a-away from me..." She said and walked backwards away from him in fright.

"Don't try it." Her father's says stepping behind her and tying s right knot on her hands. "Sit and maybe nothing will happen." He says pushing her to the couch. "It's a shame really that boy took you from me." Grabbing a knife "maybe he'll learn in his prisoner cell since he's the reason you're missing."

Victoria fell onto the couch rather hard. She looked at her dads and her eyes went wide. "What did you do?!! We have kids. They deserve their father especially since he's innocent!" She exclaimed and kicked her father away from her. She needed to be careful. She didn't want to harm the baby.

Her father simply laughs. "You'll find out soon enough, Just calm down, or things will be worse for the both of you." He says pointing the knife straight at her and then the unborn child.

"Why are you doing this." She said and looked at her father then the knife. He wouldn't dare kill her or the baby. He would actually. "I swear you will get thrown in jail for this."

Her father shrugged. "It's worth it, if you ask me I'm doing your husband a favor, you don't deserve him, you're just like the rest of us. But to make it more entertaining I'll wait for an audience to appear." Looking down on his watch for the time."Or, knowing the probability of them finding you is slim I'll have to give them a body eventually. It's a win win."

"I'm nothing like you." She said and then became angry. She wasn't dying. Her father wouldn't win. "I know why mom left you now you sick bastard." She said and sighed. This was terrible. This couldn't be happening. She needed to leave but she couldn't do anything to harm the baby.

Meanwhile...

Taylor soon after arrived home from work to find a obvious disturbance with things thrown around. Curiously he headed up the stairs calling to Victoria but didn't find her which was strange since her car was here. When her non washed back inside he rushed back down the stairs. "Where is she?"

Meanwhile...

Taylor soon after arrived home from work to find a obvious disturbance with things thrown around. Curiously he headed up the stairs calling to Victoria but didn't find her which was strange since her car was here. When her non washed back inside he rushed back down the stairs. "Where is she?"

Victoria's mother looked at Taylor in shock as she saw everything as well. "She said she planned on cleaning today. Have you any idea who might have took her?" She asked as she continued to hold Chris.

Taylor shook his head in utter disbelief that this was happening. Looking around he tried to think. He knew he couldn't call the police just yet.

Her mother sighed as Chris began to wake up from his nap and smiled at his dad. "Daddy!" He said and reached out but his grandma held him back. "Not now Chris." She said and he began to cry. "Mommy!"

Taylor's stomach churned as his son called out to his mother. He got an unsettling feeling something was wrong. He called his mother to find out if she went with her and when that failed he called Angela.

Nobody knew where Victoria was and now her mother was becoming worried. Rose came home from school and wanted to show her mom something but was shocked when she didn't find her. "Where's mom?" She asked her grandma just told her to be quiet and go to her room. This was terrible.

Taylor was beginning to panic himself because this wasn't like Victoria, something was wrong. Looking to his mother in law with worry he called his own mother to take the kids before he called the police. As they began their investigation of the house Taylor answered all their questions. This was enough to freak him out.

Victoria's mom stayed with Taylor to keep him calm. She thought about it and remembered her ex husband. It was a long shot but she didn't even have his number to call. She looked at the police when they said they needed to take Taylor in because they found a lead it was him. This wasn't happening. Where was Victoria.

Taylor was shocked at the news but sighed in defeat and agreed to follow. When they started questioning him he answered honestly starting to get irritated. "This is crazy, you honestly think I would be responsible for this? You're wasting your time, she could be in danger!" He exclaims. Taylor knew Victoria could fight but he knew she would refrain because of the baby. The baby. This was the first time he thought about the little girl. "If something happens to them you better believe you won't hear the end of it."

"Them?" The officer asks confused.

"Yes them." Taylor insists impatiently pulling out a recent picture of his wife, her pregnancy now obvious. "Do you really think I would be involved in this? You can do all the DNA testing in the world, you have the wrong person."

Victoria's mom continued looking around and thinking who could exactly have taken Ashley. She walked over to Taylor and asked the officers of she could talk to him. She pulled him aside and looked at him seriously. "Has she been in any contact with her dad?"

Taylor looked to his mother in law confused and shook his head. "Not that I know of." He replied before turning back to the officer.

"You can go home but stay where we can get a hold of you, and I know this is a hard time right now but it is not guaranteed your wife will be found any time soon, it could take months."

"Well then you better have the best of the best on this because time is one thing I don't have."

Meanwhile~

Victoria was screaming as her father finally laid his hand on her for the first time in years. He slapped her and she looked over at him. "Stop. I'll do whatever just stop." She whispered weakly. She didn't want anything to happen to their baby girl.

Her father slowly backed away, a sinister look upon on his face as he admired his work of destructing her face. "Good girl, I knew you would learn some day." A long pause ensued before he spoke again. "I never understood why you liked that boy and now you're having his kids. He's too good for you, when are you going to tell him you just married him for his money and security? Even I can see that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back