• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quiet Signs of Love (YukiUchiha &Lexxy)

"Daddy!" Chris exclaims through his cheerful giggles as he plopped himself into of his father and Rose joined in. When Victoria walked down the stairs Taylor stood and walked to the counter and handed Chris flowers and pointed to his mother. Chris smiled and googles wobbly running over to his mother he held out the flowed proudly. "Wuv you." Chris says higging his mom's leg when she took the flowers. Rose followed behind with a small wrapped box in her hand, it was a bracelet she had picked out for her bother, a picture of the four of them in the charm.

Victoria smiled at her kids as they handed her her gifts. She hugged them both tightly and smiled at the bracelet. She put it on and then went over to hug her husband when she felt her kids hug her again. She hugged them once more then smiled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far, things were going as planned. Taking her hand Taylor led the family to the car and drove to their first spot. The volley ball court. Letting go of his wife he grabbed a ball and went opposite sides of the net. "If I win, you get your next gift. If Rose wins then the secret is out."

Victoria looked at her husband rather skeptical but laughed. It had been years since she played but she would enjoy it none the less. Plus she knew not to take her daughter lightly. She was an amazing player herself. The match began and it was rather tough but Rose made the mistake of bumping the ball right above net. Victoria jumped and spiked it straight down, not even giving Rose the opportunity to dig it up. Victoria laughed and smiled and so did Rose. "You haven't lost it mom." She said and Victoria laughed again.

Taylor laughed at Rose comment. "It's like riding a bicycle, it never leaves you, looks like the secret still remains." Walking to his wife he handed her a thin talk box and on the inside was her ticket to the spa for the day.

Victoria laughed softly and looked at the spa tickets questioningly. "What are you trying to get me to do Taylor." She did. The spa was never her thing but she would get over its

Taylor laughed but shrugged. "I know it's different but it worth a shot." He was really just trying to find something to occupy her while things were arranged.

Victoria laughed and shook her head at her husband. "Alright. I guess I'm forced to go now." She admitted and then smiled again.

"You!re not forced to do anything." Taylor points out taking her hand and leading them back to the car. He started for the spa but then headed in a different direction. When he saw his wife's confusion he laughed and shook his head and headed for the country.

Rose was confused as to where they were going as well. Victoria looked at Taylor questioning but when she started to see fields and cattle. She smiled wide and rolled the window down. "Ahhh. Country side is always home."

Taylor smiled at his wife and kept driving until they arrived at a large cabin and he pulled in the driveway. Still getting a kick out of her confusion he handed her a small box with a set of keys inside. He had remembered when they were younger how she eyed places like these. The keys unlocked the door which had a party waiting inside.

Victoria was still confused but she opened the box then walked to the front door with Rose and unlocked it. Upon walking in, she admired the beauty of the cabin. She walked around and when she walked into the living room, everyone jumped up and yelled surprise. Victoria began to laugh and smile.

Taylor walked up behind his wife, Chris on his hip as Taylor laughed Chris pointed to his mom with a giggle. "Got you!" He says clapping excitedly.

Victoria laughed at her baby boy and walked over to kiss his cheek. She smiled and then kissed her husband as everyone got up to serve themselves.

Taylor set Chris down so he could run after his grandma before he turned back to his wife. "So, I take it you like it here then?" He asks with a genre laugh.

"I really do. It's a beautiful cabin. Then again it's country and I love country." She said as she admired the cabin again looking around. It was perfect.

"Well that's good to here since it's ours." Taylor says walking over to the counter for some snacks when he looked back over to his wife she hit him playfully. He laughed, "Love you too but I'm not sure the beating was called for."

Victoria couldn't help but smile at this present. He one uped her. She kissed his cheek then went and began to walk around the cabin while everyone sat outside and ate. This was all to perfect.

While his wife went on an exploring adventure Taylor started a fire in the fire place. The warmth had drawn the kids back inside as the say by the fire Taylor warned Chris's hands. "It's too cold to be going outside without gloves silly." He says smiling over at Rose. He could see another child sitting here and the thought made it seem real, it was real but was still far off, they hadn't even told anyone the news yet.

Chris laughed at his father and sat there against Rose as they watched movies on the tv. Victoria walked over and smiled at the sight. It was all so perfect and real. Just 8 more months and another critter would be running around here. Gosh. That was exciting.

When Victoria walked back down the stairs he smiled at her because he knew they were thinking the saw thing. When her mother stepped in and asked her if she wanted a drink Taylor bite his lip and glanced towards the two before he went to Rose who was calling him for something.

Victoria shook her head. She wasn't hungry or thirsty really. She smiled as her mom went back out with the others and Victoria went up to the master bedroom where she laid there and smiled.

After the party Taylor cleaned the mess over one left behind and covered the kids with a blanket, the two falling asleep next to each other.

They fell asleep rather hard and Victoria came down with a smile. She hugged her husband from behind and kissed his neck. "Thank you." She whispered.

"Happy birthday." He whispers turning to face her and kissing her softly. For some reason when he looked at her just then he realized that she has made a complete life change, she was happy. Happiness was a beautiful thing on her. He smiled brightly. "You can expect more from me in the future."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back