• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quiet Signs of Love (YukiUchiha &Lexxy)

(OMG combine the two xD )

Victoria couldn't bear knowing all of this. Her cousin was like her brother. She sighed and looked at his wife. "Do the kids know?" She asked and she shook her head. This was going to be hard. Her cousin stayed hugging Taylor and trying so hard not to cry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Taylor's tight didn't loosen, it didn't make sense to him as to why this was happening again. Clay had already been deployed twice and now he was set to leave again. Their youngest daughter was only two. "I'm sorry Ash." Taylor whispers.

Victoria sighed as she saw Ash break down and cry. "I can't lose him." She whispered and cried hard to where she started wheezing. Victoria walked her over to the couch and sat next to her, trying to calm her down. "When's he leaving?" Victoria asked and Ash sighed. "Next week. He wants to have a dinner with us all there. The kids have been dying to meet Chris and now Levi." She said with a laugh and Victoria smiled.

(This sudden merge hits the feels.)

Taylor smiles and nodded. He was happy to oblige to Clay's wish. "Of course we'll be there." Sitting on the other side of Ashley Taylor looked over to his wife in approbation. Taylor respected Clay for his dedicated service to their country but he didn't want to imagine what he went through leaving his wife and kids behind.

(It really does.)

Victoria looked at her husband and smiled at him, knowing exactly what he was thinking. Ash sighed and then looked up when the door opened. Rylan came. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend and baby?" Victoria said and he laughed. "My mom does need me at the moment." He said and smiled.

(Ugh stopppp.)

Taylor smiled at the sight of Ashley and Clay's eldest son. He was so much like his father in how he cared for Ashley. Though Taylor knew His wife disagreed with Rylan and Reagan after Clay and Ashley convinced them not to kill their unborn child. Ashley was the one who was there for Victoria at Adalyn's passing. The two had grown close.

(Feels go awayyyy.)

"Uncle Taylor." Rylan said as he smiled and hugged him as he looked at his mom and then helped her up. "Come on mom. Let's go check on dad. When do you want to do dinner aunt and uncle?" He asked and the twins came running in along with Jenna. "Uncie!" Jenna said and ran over to Taylor and hugged his leg. Ashley laughed and shook her head and Victoria smiled as Clay walked in. She ran over and hugged him close and tried so hard not to cry.

Clay tightened his grip around Victoria once she ran into his arms. "Tori it's alright." He reassured her when she looked straight at him. This was always hard for him, seeing how difficult it was for everyone knowing he had to leave. But Clay didn't have to worry much about Victoria know that she had Taylor and her father was where he belonged. Once she pulled away from the hug after a long while Clay smiled at Jenna's excitement to see both Victoria and Taylor. "It's awfully quiet around here, where's the new one?" He asked referring to baby Levi.

"It's not alright Clay and you know it." She said and stayed holding onto him for awhile and when she pulled away she smiled and then looked at Jenna and how excited she was to see them again. Victoria looked at Clay and then said, "He's with Taylors mom." She then bean to cough and walked over to her husband where she sat down next to him. "Wooo aunt Tori, you look dead." Allie said and Victoria laughed as she smiled. "I know." She said and Ashley laughed. It felt good to be around the two again. "So how's the clan?" Victoria asked with a yawn as she began to cough again and rested her head on her husbands shoulder and continued coughing.

"Crazy as always." Clay replied with a smile. "I suppose we'll have to wait until dinner to meet him then." Once everyone said their short hellos Clay and his family left to let Victoria get her rest.

Victoria slowly began to fall asleep against her husband and she began to cough. "Goodness." She said and sighed as she continued to cough. She hated being sick.

Taylor got up to retrieve more medicine and brought it back over to her. Once he got her to bed he called his mom and told her to keep the kids because Victoria wasn't feeling well.

Victoria sighed as she stayed in bed and slowly began to fall asleep. When she woke up, she was congested and sighed. "Taylor." She called as she coughed again.

"I'm right here love." He whispers stroking her hair. He felt bad there was nothing left he could do for her. She would have to let it pass and hopefully it did rather quickly.

"I hate this." She whispered and coughed again as she looked at him. "Clay... I'm worried about him." She whispered and coughed again and she curled into a tight ball.

"Don't worry about him, he's a strong man." Her husband whispers hushing her gently back to sleep. As much as Taylor hated it Levi stayed with his grandma until his mother was better. And the following week Taylor helped the kids get ready for dinner

Victoria was finally feeling better for once and she got herself dressed for dinner. She didn't want to see Clay off. She knew this would be hard for Ashley. Rose helped set the table and and when the Waters arrived, all the kids went to the back room except Rylan. He was holding Levi. He fell in love with his little cousin the minute he laid his eyes on him.

Taylor smiled at Rylan's reaction to his newest cousin. The best thing was that the infant was behaving around the large group of people. He was a lot more calmer than Chris was.

Victoria smiled at the two then called Clay over so he could help her make the dinner. He knew the recipe better then she did. "I'll take care of them." She told clay with a smile. She knew how Ash could get and she wouldn't let her fall like that.

"Thank you." Clay whispers giving her a side hug. Whether she knew it or not it meant more than a lot to him because he knew from past experiences just how upset his wife could get when he wasn't around. It frightened him leaving her constantly worrying about her she was a strong woman but he knew it had to be hard for her to handle knowing there was a possibility he wouldn't return home, as much as he hated to admit it he wasn't wrong for thinking that way, he just chose not to. With his past injuries it was better for him to think optimistically so he had more will to fight in order to make it back home to her, she was his true reason for fighting. He saw it as a way of protecting her from all the evils in the world.

Ashley walked over and hugged her husband from behind and Victoria smiled at the two. "Well, let's eat." She said and walked to the table to begin setting it. Rylan was still playing with Levi and Levi began to laugh which made everyone smile. That was his first laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back