• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quiet Signs of Love (YukiUchiha &Lexxy)

Taylor turned to Rose, "that's okay, she isn't the artist." Taylor points out with a laugh. They both had their talents and that was one of the reasons they brought the best out of each other.

Rose laughed and Victoria just rolled her eyes. "Who was the popular one?" She said with a smile as she knew deep inside it irritated Taylor when she brought this up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It didn't irritate him, it hurt more than anything. She was the one go opened his shell, the one he built because he felt no one understood. "That's not important." He says sticking his tongue out at his wife. Getting up he brushed the sand off his pants and led the family back towards the others.

Rose laughed at her parents and they walked back over and sat down with everyone as they talked and drank. Victoria drank a few beers but made sure Rose and Chris weren't looking. She hadn't drunk since high school years. Yeah, she was that girl

Taylor steered away from drinking, he wasn't into drinking and someone had to drive home. When his niece came to say hello Taylor hugged Er gently. In the past couple months she grew quite but it was understandable. "How are you Miss Hannah?"

"I've been better." Hannah told her uncle with a sigh as she looked at him then went and looked at her aunt. She noticed she was drinking with her father. "What are they drinking?" She asked her uncle.

"Drinks for grown ups." He answered and hugged her closer. He could ask his niece what the matter was but he already knew. It was weird, his first birthday without his sister.

Hannah hugged her uncle back and then sighed as she stayed in his arms. She missed her mom. "I miss her." She whispered as she looked over the water and sighed.

"I know sweetie, I miss her too." Taylor followed his niece's gaze towards the water as he felt the cool breeze and turned to her with a smile. "But she's still here." He says with a light chuckle.

"I know. That's what daddys been saying too." She whispered and then laughed softly as she smiled. She looked over at her aunt and noticed her swaying back and forth.

"Your daddy isn't fooling you." Taylor reassures his niece and followed her gaze again, this time to his wife. He smiled at her swaying. She was beautiful.

"I know he isn't. It still feels like she's here." She told him and then smiled at her aunt. "Go dance with her." Hannah told him with a laugh as Victoria continued to sway and hum a song while she looked out into the ocean.

Tsykor set his niece back in the ground and nodded at her command before he hurried over to hide wife and began to dance with her

Victoria smiled as they danced and she kissed her husband gently. "I love you." She whispered and smiled again

"I love you too." Taylor replies looking into her eyes. She didn't have to do any of this but she did and that was important to him. It meant they would be okay, that she loved him and didn't want to leave.

Ashley smiled and wrapped her arms around her husbands neck. "I really do love you. With all my heart." She said and then pulled away when their song finished.

Taylor chased after her and pulled her into a passionate kiss. "Thank you." He whispers before walking towards the fire.

Victoria was shocked by the kiss but she smiled and nodded. Of course. Anything for her husband. She walked over to the fire as well as everyone began to sing to Taylor. The kids running over and hugging him close while singing.

Though the winter wind was picking up as the sun began to set, for Taylor this moment was perfect, life was great.

That night was a night Victoria would remember forever and today, she had rather big news herself. When she woke up in the morning, she waited for her family and when they woke up, she had the biggest smile on her face. She was pregnant. "We're having another baby." She whispered to Taylor and smiled brightly.

Taylor just waking up, with groggy eyes thought he read her lips wrong. He looked at her confused and watched as she signed the news. Leaning over he kissed her, his smile not fading.

Victoria smiled through the kiss and kissed back and when she pulled away, she placed her hands on her stomach. "Another one Taylor." She signed and couldn't help but keep smiling.

Her husband nodded, a gleam in his eye getting up from the bed he picked her up in his arms and kissed her again before spinning her around watching her laugh. They knew this was a possibility but they both seemed ecstatic about the outcome.

Victoria began to laughed but she kissed him again and smiled. They were still young. They new this may happen but they both were excited. Another baby. Victoria couldn't help but smile at the thought of that.

After the shock of excitement the two composed themselves before they shared one last kiss. With the family getting bigger they had a lot to get done in the nine months before the baby arrived. Not wanting to stress his wife about it he was sure it could be handled. One thing was for certain there wasn't room here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back