• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quiet Signs of Love (YukiUchiha &Lexxy)

Taylor messed and went back to comforting Victoria as she slept. It was almost like he needed to make sure she was physically here and he wasn't seeing things. Taylor folded her arms back towards her body to hide the evidence of her suffering and began to gently massage her body to help the pain.

Victoria stayed up for quite awhile and when she woke up, she looked at her husband and smiled, noticing he hide evidence of her suffering and pain. "I missed you." She whispered and kissed him gently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taylor could have said he missed her too but that didn't even cover it. Not knowing where she was and if she was okay for so long drive him crazy. "I love you." He whispered running his fibers over her arm gently.

She pulled her arms away and hid them behind her back. "I love you more but don't look at them." She whispered. She was self conscious about the new markings on her arms. She hated them.

Taylor shook his head at his wife and grabbed her arms before she could fight him snd kissed them. "All that matters is that you're here." Soon after her mother arrived and Taylor sent his mother to get food since he didn't want to leave her behind.

Victoria shook her head when he kissed her arms. "I know. I'm happy to be back." She whispered when she felt pain again. She groaned and laid back as she gripped her husbands hand tight

Taylor felt guilty she was in this much pain and there was mounting they could do to help her when his instinct was to heal all her pain and suffering. He did what he could to help manage it and when his mom brought back food he watched her begin to ear rapidly and it made him smile to at least know she had an appetite.

Of course Victoria had an appetite. She hadn't really eaten all that much in hell. She would forever refer to those weeks as hell. She sat there and when she finished eating, she felt Adalyn kicking so she reached for her husbands hand and placed it where she was kicking. "She missed you." Victoria whispered.

Because Taylor was unsure if either of them would make it back alive, that mom one for him was incredible. With the amount of abuse Victoria endured it was a miracle she made it never mind Adalyn. Going out for seconds Lisa bright back more food at this point whatever Victoria needed she would get it.

After about a week she was released but still badly bruised, not wanting the kids to see this Taylor left them with their grandma but let them talk to Victoria over the phone so they were reassured she was hole and okay. Even though Taylor didn't exactly take her home he took her to the cabin where he was certain she would be safe, it was more to make her feel secure, to not stress and greaser going to leave her.

Victoria woke up earlier then her husband one morning. She stared at the bruises and cuts along her body in the mirror and she sighed. She went to the closet and put on a jacket and sweat pants. She hated showing them. She even wore make up now to hide the ones on her face. She knew it was just her husband but she hated the beatings.

Taylor didn't keep her fr

Hiding them because he knew why she did it and it was understandable. When he awoke he made her breakfast and watched her eat that just as she had the day before, so she was starved, beaten and God only knows what else. Of course it made him angry but he didn't show it to her, she had been through enough. It was saddening though he was seeing the same girl he saw all those years ago, he saved her once he would do it again. When she finished saying he turned on bath water, he knew it would probably sting but she needed to clean the wounds regularly so they wouldn't hey infected. By the time he was finished helping her get clean she was in tears and he held her close once she dressed in his own clothes, it was horrible. "I'm sorry, you're okay." He whispers stroking her wet hair.

When it came to the bath, her whole body began to sting. Every little cut and bruises stinged and she tried so hard not to show that it did but the pain was unbareable. She began to cry and when he held her close, she let out a few more Crys and eventually she stopped. "I know..." She finally replied.

It killed Taylor to see his wife like this but he stayed close near her. Laying her in the bed he gently covered her with the blankets and watched her fade into sleep. She needed to rest, she probably hadn't rest peacefully since before this incident occurred and Taylor was worried the harm to Adalyn after Victoria had been traumatized.

Victoria stayed asleep practically all day and when she woke up, she looked at her husband and smiled but remembered what her dad said. "You're only with him for the protection and the money." She looked away from her husband and thought about that. Was that what everyone thought? Was she really like her father?

Taylor looked at her concerned when she looked away. "What's the matter love?" Her husband asks keeping his distance not to hurt her.

"I'm just thinking.... Do you think I'm only with you for your money and protection?" She asked him as she sighed. This was a terrible thought and she hated it.

"Of course not." Knowing where she got that nonsense he continued l. "Don't think anything he tried to brainwash you with." Turning her gently back towards him he kissed her gently. "If that was true, there would be no kids."

Victoria kissed him back gently and smiled. She nodded and stayed curled up close as Adalyn began to kick again. "She really must love her dad." She whispered and out their hands where she was kicking. It was a perfect moment besides her knowing the cuts and bruises were there.

Moments like this never failed to make Taylor smile a smile that would light up a room. "That or she wants to be included." He replies with a laugh.

Victoria laughed as well and when she heard the doorbell ring, she looked at Taylor questioningly. She sat up and looked out the window and saw reporters. They had been after her to interview her and how it was for her. She didn't want to go. She looked at Taylor and scratched at her cuts and bruises in frustration.

"Stay." He whispers getting up from the bed and kisses her forehead. "I'll be right back." Dealing with the media had become a scary normal for Taylor these last two weeks and once he thanked everyone for their help and explained Victoria was in no condition to speak out yet or if at all if she didn't want to discuss it she didn't have to. Heading back inside he found her drifting off to sleep again and he smiled. This was a good sign.

Victoria stayed asleep for all night and when she woke up, it was in the morning. She got up before Taylor and went through the same process. She went to shower and came back in pajama pants and a sweater.

When Victoria returned Taylor took her into a gentle hug and kisses her cheek. It was starting to set in that she was back, a feeling of relief slowly migrated into his panicked thoughts.

Victoria smiled as her shirt went down and her bruises showed. She picked it up again. She was so self conscious about them now. She sighed and looked out the window. She wanted to see her kids but the bruises and cuts... They were just to much for them to see.

Taylor could see it in her eyes. "I know you miss them, I can't imagine.." He trailed off trying to imagine it but he just couldn't. "Soon, I promise." He wasn't trying to keep her from them, he wanted her to see them just as much as anyone else but the kids needed to be protected from the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back