• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quiet Signs of Love (YukiUchiha &Lexxy)

Victoria sighed but nodded. She got up and walked down the stairs to make breakfast. She scratched at a few of her cuts again. She sighed as she continued to cook. She hated these bruises and cuts. She wanted them to go away. She was just reminded that these were from a person who never loved her and one she feared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taylor followed after his wife and watched her. He knew she wasn't comfortable with going out and that was okay, he would stay with her.

Two weeks had passed and slowly he saw Victoria begin to emerge from her frighten shell again. Because he still was uncomfortable with leaving her alone he drove her to the kids instead of taking them to her. The challenging part was meeting his mother somewhere where Victoria wouldn't be prayed on like a mouse. Working around it the best they could when they arrived to their private destination Taylor kept a close eye out for anyone who would try to go near her and kept her close to his body.

Victoria wore a sweater and jeans and smiled as her and the kids finally got to see each other. She hugged them tight and close and when they separated, she began to talk with them. They missed her so much and were so excited that they finally got to see her. Victoria finally felt whole again.

Taylor stood from behind and watched their encounters. Taylor couldn't help but laugh when Chris saw his mother and his eyes went wide as he ran towards her and began to giggle uncontrollably. "Mommy!" He exclaims laughing once more before he grew quiet and touched her face gently with his fingers as if to see if she was real. "Pretty." He says with a gleaming smile and bright eyes.

Victoria laughed at Chris and smiled at him as she kissed his forehead. "Thank you love." She whispered and hugged him close while she tickled him and he laughed uncontrollably. Rose laughed and looked at her mom. "Don't leave us again." She whispered and kissed her moms cheek. Victoria laughed and nodded. "I'm not going anywhere princess. That's a promise."

At that moment Lias walked in the room and smiled brightly when she saw how much better she looked then the last time she had seen her. "Well look who it is, are you feeling better?"

Victoria looked over at her mother-in-law and smiled softly as she nodded. "Yeah. Just a bit. Ready for the baby to come now." She told her with a smile again.

"I bet." Lisa says with a smile, after losing Jen a little more than a year ago this hit her hard when she discovered the news that Victoria went missing and even more angered her as a mother to see what she had been through. It flabbergasted Lisa to even think a parent would do such horrible and inhumane things to their own child. Her father would never know what he was taken for granted and it wasn't fair to Victoria not to have a father who truly worshipped her like Taylor did Rose and soon to be baby Adalyn. Lisa at times was desperate to have Jen back and Victoria's father it seemed without a second thought would rid Victoria of her and her unborn child's life, it disgusted her and she couldn't imagine what trauma those thoughts out her son through.

Victoria laughed softly and smiled. She felt at home. This was her family. She didn't need a dad in her life. She was perfectly fine with just her mother. She smiled as her kids went to go play by themselves and she slowly stood up as she smiled at Lisa. She hugged her close with a smile. "Thank you for everything Lisa. I appreciate it." She whispered to her. She meant it.

Lisa nodded and accepted the hug with love. "Don't thank me, that's what mothers do." She had always considered Victoria like one of her own since her snd Taylor became a couple and now she learned to appreciate her more after everything everyone had been through together.

"I love you." She added as Adalyn began to kick. She laughed softly and let Lisa feel it and smiled. "She loves her grandma already." Victoria whispered and smiled again. She was so happy to see the rest of her family.

Lisa got excited when she left the baby's kick and laughed at Victoria's comment but looked up at her when she comprehend just what her daughter had said. "She? It's a girl?" When Victoria nodded she turned towards her son. "You didn't tell me." Playfully she hit him in the chest.

"Ouch!" Taylor exclaims teasingly with a wide smile. "You never asked."

Victoria laughed softly and smiled. "We never told anyone. Not even Rose or Chris knows. You're the first." She explained to her mother-in-law and smiled as she walked over to her husband and kissed him gently. She ten went to check on the kids who were already asleep. She kissed their heads and then walked back to Taylor. It was starting to get late.

Aloe and victories retreated back to the cabin and quickly before getting noticed. Soon the two fell asleep but Taylor awoke to the movement of Victoria as she sat up in the bed. Turning on the light he sat behind her and rubbed her shoulders. "What's wrong?" He signs in concern. "Are you in pain?"

Victoria simply nodded as she held the baby. She was in a lot of pain. Her back and every cut seemed to be on fire. Adalyn kicking didn't help either. She bit down on her lip hard enough to draw blood. She couldn't handle it but she needed to, for Adalyn.

Taylor walked round the bed to face her. "Where?" He aka kneeling down beside her as he saw her fighting tears. When she didn't answer he asked her a better question. "What do you want me to do to help?"

"I don't know." She whispered as she shut her eyes tight. Every single bruise and cut was burning right now. "They all hurt Taylor." She whispered as she began to cry. She couldn't hold back anymore. Victoria couldn't handle this much pain.

Taylor had seen enough, seeing her like this made him hope the person responsible would suffer for the rest of their lives, or die like he personally thought was suitable. Picking her up in his arms he did his best not to hurt her father as he reached for his hearing aids and slipped on his shoes he carried her to the car and they drove back to the ER. Even though he was sure there wasn't much she could do because she wasn't allowed to have strong medicine he was concerned for the baby too.

Once in the car, she continued to cry. It hurt so much right now and when they got the ER the doctor looked over her and gave her some medicine but not strong medicine of course. It still helped ease the pain however. The doctor told Taylor that if things kept going they were with Victoria in pain, it would lead to premature labor so they prescribed her pain medicine. It wasn't all that strong but it would help somewhat. "Make sure you're still cleaning the wounds regularly Victoria." He said and she nodded. She hated this.

Taylor didn't much favor if either because he was always worried that what they warned him about was what was going to happen. She still had two months, but it was obvious she wouldn't be able to bare the pain for much longer.

Victoria looked at her husband when she was released. She was going to be okay. "I'll be fine." She whispered but almost fell over from the pain. It exhausted her. She caught onto to Taylor and tried her hardest to stay conscious.

"You're not fine." He whispers as the nurse saw what Han happened and ran to help. They quickly rushed her back to a room and hooked her and the baby back up to monitors.

Victoria was given an oxygen mask to help her breathe through the pain. Victoria was trying her hardest to fight back the tears again. She looked at her husband and held his hand tight. She wanted to leave the hospital already but it looked like she wasn't going to be able to. Her water broke and now she was in labor. She cried out in pain and the doctor quickly rushed in. He looked at Taylor to let him know what they wanted to avoid was happening. They needed to act fast and make sure the baby would make it.

One thing was for certain, his wife didn't have the energy to deliver on her own and by the vast amount of pain she was in he agreed to sign the emergency surgery papers and once they were completed they gave Victoria an epidural and prepped her for surgery. This isn't how Taylor imagined their daughter coming into this world but as he dressed himself to go back with her and waited impatiently for them to come retrieve him be couldn't think much of anything. The only thing he could think to do was call her mom in Cas's something were to happen to Victoria.

Victoria continued to cry out in pain and as much as she didn't want to have a surgery to give birth to Adalyn, she knew she had to because she had no energy what so ever to deliver herself. As the surgery began, Victoria tried not to move but she felt it all, even if they tried to numb her without hurting the baby. Her whole body aching and she was bleeding more blood then needed. She started fading in and out after Adalyn was out and crying. It was a good sign. "She's losing blood. Act fast." One doctor said and that's all Victoria remembered before she smiled at the sight of her daughter and then everything turned black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back