• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE + POWERS + QUEST-LIKE RP

Red_Rob

Hello all! I know that zombie apocalypse is not very original as theme but I have an idea!

As the title says, it will be a quest-like roleplay set in a zombie apocalypse and will involve powers of any kind. Yes there will be some rules applied but the objective here is to have fun! :D (duh!)

I'm searching for a roleplayer that is interested into this! Also, if you have any ideas to modify my idea, I'll be happy to hear about it! Thank you!!

Sure! I'll send them to you tomorrow. I'm a bit occupied right now! :( I hope you can understand!

Hi! If you're still looking, this is totally something I'm interested in! I have a few questions/ideas so please send me a PM whenever you have time and I'd love to chat :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back