• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse Interest Check

davian

What I create is chaos.
Hello, welcome to another zombie interest check. This one's been in the works for quite a while, so I've already got a few things figured out. Maybe you've seen us planning it in relation to its parallel RP- They did not fall from Heaven. The two are completely separate (only relation is they were both started by me).

A few things about this RP:
1. This RP is different from other zombie apocalypse RPs in that it's set in one general area - characters have a much better chance of interacting with one another rather than being constantly on the move. Meaning there will be one shelter and the surrounding town for our characters to explore. Unlike the alien RP there'll be much more freedom of movement and conflict on the outside.
2. Inspiration for the zombies is taken from Train to Busan, if you have not seen that movie, feel free to google it (or watch it on Netflix, it's pretty great). Basically they will be human-fast, eat flesh, blind in the darkness and drawn to sound when they can not see. They can be killed by wounds that would kill a human but they're also pretty strong (a group of twenty or so can break a glass wall if determined).
3. If you don't like horror/gore/death in an RP this is not the RP for you. The alien version above is a lot lighter in themes. If you think you'd enjoy it, we are still accepting members.

If you're interested or have questions please comment down below so I can tag you as I make progress. Thank you!

Thanks everyone, I'll get started on OOC and Character threads soon. In the meantime you're welcome to exchange ideas (:

Is this RP taking place when the apocalypse has started? Or does the RP start as the apocalypse happens and then they all seek shelter and turn into their kinda base.
JUST WONDERING :P

Is this RP taking place when the apocalypse has started? Or does the RP start as the apocalypse happens and then they all seek shelter and turn into their kinda base.
JUST WONDERING :P

I'm planning on it being Fall when it happened in the Summer. So it has happened, but the chaos has died down and it is possible to go outside.

Are multiple characters allowed? You saw the one small group I designed in the alien RP. Small like that.

How long does it take to turn once bitten? Never saw the show.

Thanks, basically an instant turn in TWD, but not quite as fast as WW Z. Hmm, long enough to get to decide whether to end oneself if they don't overthink it.

The link to the RP is a few posts up. We are still in the character creation phase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back