• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Zoids: new century AU in character

Xan had not yet joined the others for her own reason she saw blizzard and was jealous she wondered why emperor the greatest of zoid, in her opinion, could not react. She would actully like to have more than a machine to use but that was all Emperor showed her. Thus instead of jooning the others she stared at her own zoid thinking about just what it might say to her given the situation.

Rex gave a small smirk as Luna blushed. ...I see my charms are finally having an effect on her... Rex thought as he kept deshelling crawfish. Then once Luna said she was only worried about Blizzard and not herself. "Hey I know Blizzard is important to you but you still need to be at least a little worried about yourself. If your not here who would take care of blizzard." Rex said as Sora left them. "Hey do you want to stir the pot?" Rex added.
Lil Shirou Lil Shirou angelbim10 angelbim10 Karcen Karcen

Luna watches and sighs, knowing he was right "Yeah...okay" she replies quietly before looking over "M..me? O..okay" she replies surprised before walking over and goes to stir the pot starting to smile as she enjoys herself.

Lil Shirou Lil Shirou ChazGhost ChazGhost

Sora put everything on the counter. she went to grab the book for Luna. Sora bedroom was the closet to the bay where the zoids were kept. Main reason she often couldn't sleep at night so she would work in the bay fixing the zoids and the second reason was when she did sleep she slept so soundly not even a bomb could wake her. She see Xan looking at Emperor. " You know your not the only one that wishes their zoid was a little like blizzard. We should get out there Xan. You know before Luna makes her move on Rex."
Karcen Karcen
Sora then grabs the book and heads for the kitchen again. She grabs the seasoning and exit heading straight to Luna and the pot. She didn't want to wait to long before adding the seasonings she grabbed.
angelbim10 angelbim10 ChazGhost ChazGhost

Luna looks and watches, "Oh um...y..you want to stir?" She offers to Sora watching her. She rubs the back of her head before looking at her necklace as if thinking about something, Luna shook it off sighing quietly, the past is the past...don't remember it she told herself silently closing her eyes. Luna soon opens her eyes and nods quietly, as if deciding something but then shook it off as just a small feeling

Lil Shirou Lil Shirou ChazGhost ChazGhost

"No you can kept stirring while I add the seasonings." Sora says as she adds each seasoning with out measuring. A little bit of salt, alitte pepper, curry powder, garlic, onion powder and so on. She was almost as good a cook as she was at fixing zoids. " You can stop stirring now besides I have a book for you Luna. Here!" Sora grabs the book and hands it to Luna.
Karcen Karcen ChazGhost ChazGhost angelbim10 angelbim10

Luna nods and takes it, "Thanks Sora" she moves so she can stir before sitting on the counter and reads through it curiously "Funny thing is I actually love reading so I am grateful for the book." She looks over watching Sora, "Hey sora can I ask you a question?"

Sora tastes the soup. Mmm that taste just about right, Sora thinks. She add a little bit more of salt and pepper. " Well soup is almost done maybe 5 minutes give or take." She places the lid back on the pot.

Sora hears Luna thank her for the book. "You could borrow that book. It has my notes in it. Among other things i written in the margins. So I want it back when you finish reading." Sora then puts on oven gloves. She then takes the big cast iron pot of the fire and puts it on the table. Luna asked her a question. Sora responses jokingly says "You just did".

Karcen Karcen angelbim10 angelbim10 ChazGhost ChazGhost

After Sora came back Rex let her and luna handle the food as he began to relax, waiting for the food to be finished. Rex cheered quietly when Sora said the food would be done soon. "Hey wheres Xan? She's the one who wanted this little party." Rex asked.
Karcen Karcen angelbim10 angelbim10 Lil Shirou Lil Shirou

Luna laughs and nods, "Yeah I guess I did" she jokes back before asking her question she sees Rex and relaxes besides him shrugging "Not sure" She spoke truthfully before looking inside the book and saw what she mean "Heh " Luna felt a grin tug at her lips, smiling happily like a kid in a candy store not realizing how close she was besides Rex but was to wrapped up in the book like she was going to marry the thing in two seconds and have book babies ( idk X""D ). Luna felt very relaxed and enjoyed the moment

ChazGhost ChazGhost Lil Shirou Lil Shirou Karcen Karcen

Rex was slightly surprised when Luna relaxed next him. It was nice though. Rex soon noticed that Luna didn't realized how close she really was and that she was very distracted with book. So Rex began to whistle a little has he put his arm around Luna. Once he did he had a big smile on his face. "So what's the book about?" Rex asked.
angelbim10 angelbim10

Luna felt her cheeks go a light pink, feeling his arm around her "Well if you were paying attention you would know" she teases him looking at him with a playful smile before looking back at the book. Surprisingly reading fast, she finishes the book and puts it somewhere where it won't get damaged before relaxing "Hm.."

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Xan had been rather busy inside as she had things to get and had received a call and a challenge. she had needed to talk for awhile to set u the match, the time, the place, the extras.,it all needed to be talked about. It seemed that Sora had caused something of an altercation and now the others wanted payback for their embarrassment. She also had to get a box of small fireworks she had stowed away just in case something happened that required them, they had long sat in a forgotten dark corner of the transport, but now they could be used. Still she had to break the news and make a call about the match as someone would have to sit out when it came to the match.

Xan came out caring the box of various fireworks the box wasn't to big but it had fireworks of every sort that would put on a short show if they decided to use the. As she walked down she saw Rex putting his arm around Luna and was annoyed though she didn't show it. It was not important they had a match and anyone could be close to others she would ignore it for now to remain in a good mood.

" If you two can stop making out I have an announcement" Xan said her tone not betraying her feelings " We have a match"

angelbim10 angelbim10 ChazGhost ChazGhost Lil Shirou Lil Shirou

"I'm sorry I wasn't pay attention you got it." Rex said with a shrug. "You read it all already? How?" Rex asked surprised looking at Luna as she put the book away. Then a few seconds later Xan finally came out. "We aren't making out... Yet" Rex said with a smirk. "We have a match? Finaly. Who is it with?" Rex asked.
angelbim10 angelbim10 Karcen Karcen Lil Shirou Lil Shirou

Luna laughs, "Easy I have a very sensible mind" she blushes deeper when he spoke those words. In reality she wouldn't admit to him she would have loved it but, yeah now is not the good time. Her composer gains to a more stiff one hearing her, "A match? That sounds fun" she smiles eager to fight. Though worried about Blizzard, he seemed to really blame himself on most things it hurts to see that. Luna hid it though, she will talk about it with Blizzard later

Karcen Karcen ChazGhost ChazGhost Lil Shirou Lil Shirou

Sora ran pass Xan to get some bowls and spoons. She then ran back out to the table where she hears Xan talk about a up coming match. She places the bowls on the table. " So what type of match is it." Sora ask Xan as she starts to pot soup into each bowl. She makes sure not to over fill each bowl. .

" They called themselves Team Dino and they wanted a match, and i quote that bitch that kicked me in the balls" Xan the barest hint of amusement in her voice that was quickly tossed aside as she spoke again " They want to fight tomorrow and there is a side bet, if we win we get triple prize money, if we lose then they will receive one date" She explained having to agree to that term before they would shut up. " Now the issue is they are a three man team so one of us will need to sit out"

Sora was upset she couldn't see how that pack of sexist perverts could of found her team so easily. She also had reason to believe that Xan accept the battle because of the large amount of prize money. " those preverts never give up. I figure they give up after they got handle by me. I want in on the battle. Especially if my fate is on the line." Sora says out of anger as she hands everyone a bowl of crawfish soup. "Rex I give you half of my portion of the winnings if you let Xan and Luna join me. They insulted us girl zoid pilots and now they want a date with us. " Sora says looking directly at Rex.

Last edited:
"Clever bunch aren't they. Clever way to get a date I guess, if you have no skills to began with getting a girl to began with." Rex said after Xan told them about tram Dino. Once Sora gave him the soup Rex began chowing down intently. Then Sora offered half her earnings for him to sit out. Rex started thinking for a second before saying "Half your earnings and a kiss on the cheek.".
Lil Shirou Lil Shirou Karcen Karcen angelbim10 angelbim10

Luna laughs amused with rex smiling, before growling "I rather marry a tree than date those assholes again..." she huffs snarling. "Hell I would even not mind if I got kissed by a female!" she was a bit exaggerating but still. Luna stood up immediately, "I want to watch them burn first hand if we fight them, I want to watch they're zoids gt crushed and they're bodies badly damaged. They have another thing coming if they think we will EVER let them date us." Her right hand twitched with a spark coming off her hand, she sees the food and slowly calms down sitting back down besides rex and sighs. Her stomach suddenly growling, 'F****... forgot' she thought

ChazGhost ChazGhost
Lil Shirou Lil Shirou
Karcen Karcen

Xan looked to luna the most reactionary of the bunch despite seemingly only Sora having encountered them. Still her wording was either messed up of she had dated one or more of them.

" You said you dated them already so mind sharing what you know" Xan said not sharing the fervor that the other did about rejecting the dates, of course unlike others most guys were put off by her attitude. " As they only mentioned seeing one girl" she continued.

angelbim10 angelbim10

"I messed up.. thinking about to many things my bad...it was my fault....." she mumbles something as if saying like always "If it's okay with everyone I would like to take my food and go to blizzard..I have some things I need to talk with him...a..and think about things..... personal reasons"

" do as you want though you will miss the fireworks i found in the cargo" Xan said as if Luna staying or going didn't matter, though it changed little she would rather they all stuck together instead of one of them rushing off to be with her zoid.

Xan then turned to Rex he had asked for a kiss but he had no been specific as to who would give it to him or when. She woudl take advantage for this and her arms were getting tired of holding the box of fireworks no one else seemed excited about.

" Rex come get this box i am getting tired of holding it. " She said planning to give him his kiss, namely a kiss on the cheek right now.

angelbim10 angelbim10 ChazGhost ChazGhost

Luna nods and gets up only to quickly kiss Rex's cheek and then leave, "I payed with a kiss...now I shall go...blizzard seems......angry..with himself" she spoke then rushes off with her food. After joining Blizzard she sat down and sighs, already feeling the tension with him. "Poor blizzard"

ChazGhost ChazGhost Karcen Karcen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back