• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Zoids: new century AU in character

" that is not the point we had best get ready as the others will be back soon" Xan said as her phone rang and a she checked a text message. " Hmm it seems that the bandits have made their move first get in your zoids we are going to town" She said not explaining how she now had this information though Edward would know it was because the royal guard was watching them from the shadows.

Xan walked over to emperor and waited for the other to get into their zoids as an unofficial battle was looming " This will be an unofficial battle, do not hold back if they get in your way get rid of them first" She said implying she wanted them to kill the bandits if it came to it.

angelbim10 angelbim10 Shiyonichi Shiyonichi

"Oh don't worry I won't be holding anything back... Not at all..." Edward gave a low, uncharacteristic laugh as he put his headband over his face before setting it on his forehead which caused the usual mess of hair to stand up straight like a roaring flame. He walked back into the Lightning Saix which was still in a laying position as he had recently exited the Zoid. Edward put his hand on the side of the cockpit a vaulted over into the pilot seat. After quickly doing some checks and seeing all systems green, he flipped three switches to his right and the Zoid came to life. Slowly standing up with glowing green eyes, it prepared for combat. Edward gave a thumbs up from the cockpit indicating that he was ready to go.

Karcen Karcen angelbim10 angelbim10

Sora closes the hatch to the cockpit and ran off in the direction of the hover cargo as the group open fire on shadow. Sora wasn't really concern with bullets from hand guns hitting shadow's armor but then Sora hit from the side sending her and Rex to flying to the right into a nearby tree. It temporary knocking the power systems off. " what the hell... Did you see what hit us Rex?" Sora says as the power system return to her cockpit. She then deactivate the safety systems that prohibit the maximum amount of damage to be done. She wasn't going to just damage her attacker zoids.
Karcen Karcen ChazGhost ChazGhost angelbim10 angelbim10 Shiyonichi Shiyonichi

She nods and enters inside and drops down, "Yes ma'am and I will.... I promise" she smiles and then looks at blizzard "You heard her" Blizzard nods as he had listened to every word

As they were heading the hover cargo they got attacked by another zoid, assumed to be owned by the men who were following and chasing them earlier. "Well either they go a zoid or a big rocket launcher ... But guessing from zoid that's not far away I assume that it attacked us." Rex said pointing out a sinker in the air nearby. "If I was in my zoid I could easily take it out and I'm sure you can do the same in shadow" Rex added.
Lil Shirou Lil Shirou

Edward had gone ahead due to having the Zoid with the best mobility, using a series of leaps he gotten up to a snow covered small cliff to use as a vantage points. The cockpit hatch opened open and Edward took out a black military grade binoculars he took from the hangar, no doubt related to the imperial military in some way. Edward did a quick scan of the area, then took a black radio from the cockpit to report to the others.

"Xan, Luna some of the Zoids that were chasing Blizzard are still around. I don't think we can sneak around them due to Emperor's size. I see about three Sinkers, there should be six of them. Watch your backs."

A flying zoids appears on shadow's radar scene behind them. It appears to be Rex's zoid. "Rex your zoid appears in my radar., or atleast I hope it is." Sora says with a bit of excitement. "Now lies the tricky part of how to get you to your zoids, but I have an idea. You are just not going to like my idea. Maybe?" Sora says to Rex as she releases all her smoke. It creates an area blanketed in black smoke making it hard to see anything. It would also alert her team to where they are.
Karcen Karcen angelbim10 angelbim10 Shiyonichi Shiyonichi ChazGhost ChazGhost

Rex was able to peek at the radar and saw what he thought was his zoid on the radar. "What do you mean I'm not going to like it?... Your not to eject me out of zoid right?" Rex said slightly worried about what Sora's plan was. "How about we get next to my zoid and I'll get into it without you doing whatever you have planned that I won't like." Rex suggested.
Lil Shirou Lil Shirou

Of course Edward would see the large amount of smoke, taking out the radio. He contacted the others.

"Yeah I've got something to add. I see a large amount of smoke, it's to your northeast either someone is starting a BBQ or that's our teammates-"

Several explosions could be heard over the coms. along with a long line of curses from Edward. Along with sounds of machinery moving.

"Sorry I stayed in one place too long and a Sinker is on my tail. Talk to you guys later."

With that Edward got the Lightning Saix started and ran inwards to the cliff side.

Xan had deployed but had decided that she would take a more stealthy approach, the zoid that emperor had been based on had been able to tunnel with great speed and she had made sure that Emperor could almost match it, thus she had tunneled below the frozen ground towards the fight. She listened to the radios and made sure to follow the signals of her team mates and Edward. She would have to make sure he didn't say anything and would have to keep a close eye on him, but she had a plan for now they needed to get his zoid back.

" gather as many enemies in one place as you can, go for the cores" Xan said over the comms, only the first part really needed to be said.

Lil Shirou Lil Shirou angelbim10 angelbim10 Shiyonichi Shiyonichi ChazGhost ChazGhost

Last edited:
Sora knew Rex was going to complain about her plan, but in truth her plan had the best odds of successful transfer. Zabat held position next to a large cliff above her and shadow smoke cloud. Sora open the cockpit half way to allow Rex to exit. " undo your seat belt and stand on the seat." Sora says to Rex as she charged the claws to above recommend amount. The glowed a bright red. Sora charged the closes zoids on her radar sticking it with strike laser claw attack and then jumping from the zoid to wall behind them landing 30 meters up the rock wall. She uses the claws to claw attack to rock climb the wall to where zabat was. It was slowly damaging shadows only close range attack. they finally made it before her smoke dissipated.
It never accrued to the people chasing them that she climb the rock face escape them. Sora sucked in her breath quickly and then let it escape in a relieved sigh that she and Rex made it. "Was that to crazy for you." Sora said as zabat wing tips touches below the cockpit of shadows.
ChazGhost ChazGhost Shiyonichi Shiyonichi Karcen Karcen angelbim10 angelbim10

With a sigh Rex did what Sora told him to do and stood on his seat. Rex had wide eyes as Sora began doing her little stunt of climbing up a wall. "Well I don't think I need to be standing for it but in end I'm here and I can get into Zabat" Rex said walking onto Zabat wing and enter into it's cot pit. After a moment of getting settled Rex said over the coms "So what's plan for dealing with these guys?".
Lil Shirou Lil Shirou Shiyonichi Shiyonichi Karcen Karcen angelbim10 angelbim10

Sora was laughing a bit from the look on Rex's after doing the climbing. " I guess you could of say in your seat. Like I told you before my plans always work out, but the look on your face was funny"says sora with a bit of humor.
Rex asks her what to do next. She really didn't know what to do. They escape being cornered in a canyon. She guessing that her claws are close to being shot. They weren't design to climb a stone wall. Sora contacted Rex and hopefully the other. "Well I don't really know what to do. Climbing the rock face damage shadow' s claws so I maybe have one more attack with them. I have no more smoke. So your guess is as good as mine." Sora said with concerned in her voice.
ChazGhost ChazGhost Shiyonichi Shiyonichi Karcen Karcen angelbim10 angelbim10

Luckily for Edward he got the attention for all three Sinkers that he spotted. Unluckily for Edward he got the attention for all three Sinkers that he spotted. Edward put his machine to it's highest speed as he ran from the Sinkers who was currently trying blow him up to kingdom come. Unfortunately for him he had no weapons that could hit them due to the Saix's lack of rear weapons. That was when the coms came to life. He had to deal with these guys now. He used the hologram projector of the Saix then hid between the rocks. When the sinkers was at the right distance a he fired his pulse lasers shooting one of them down and the turned and ran the other way, back to where he started and jumped down the cliff side. When then other two tried to follow him one of them got riddled with bullets. Turns out Edward had used the claws to allow him to stick to the side of the cliff. Allowing him to aim straight up into the air. Edward activated the the booster pack and them jumped at the last one.

"Strike Laser Claw!"

Edward yelled out as he cut off the wing of the last Sinker. Edward did a fist pump until he realized that he had no ground. Edward had just enough time to say.

"I seemed to have forgotten about that."

Before the Saix fell and after making contact with the cliff rolled to the ground. There was a much longer line of curses this time. Before the Saix crashed into the snow. Edward groaned why does this alway happen to him he thought to himself. Edward picked up the radio.

"This is Edward speaking... I dealt with the Sinkers well three of them... I'll be with you shortly... just after the world stops spinning..."

Karcen Karcen angelbim10 angelbim10 ChazGhost ChazGhost Lil Shirou Lil Shirou

With no one stepping up and coming up with a plan, even there leader, Rex had to think of quick on the spot as the enemy start coming into rapidly closer. "Okay we are at the top of the cliff and our enemy is at the bottom right? So I'll get there attention of the sinkers and the whatever else they may have and you guys from here shoot at them while they are distracted by me" Rex suggested thinking his plan was better then no plan at all.
Karcen Karcen Shiyonichi Shiyonichi Lil Shirou Lil Shirou

Sora knew that was only a temporary plan that rex was coming up and it may not work. So she thought about it and decided she needed to change into to her makeshift cas sniper fox unit. " Edward and Luna I am heading back to the hover cargo to change cas systems. Guard Rex's 6 and be safe."

Sora then runs to the cargo carrier and enter the cargo bay. She exits shadows cockpit in a hurry, Running towards the command center of their home. She hit the command to change to the sniper cas. It says enter password to proceed. Sora enters the password ghost shadow. The computer speaks in a female voice "command process changing cas system from basic to sniper. 20, 30, 40, 50, 60%...etc. "

angelbim10 angelbim10 Karcen Karcen Shiyonichi Shiyonichi ChazGhost ChazGhost

"Right I'll be right there."

Edward said as he was getting on his feet. He needed to stay alert as Helcats could be anywhere. He decided to go though the forest rather than the cliff side due to that fact as he would be harder to spot and there would be more signed of the Helcats coming. He looked around for things like foot prints from giant metal animals, broken branches, and melted snow fron the heat of their machines leaking out into their environment, as he headed to cover Rex.

Xan had decided on a plan of sorts though it would likely cause damage to their zoids but she needed everyone to not know what was going on fully. they also needed to over come the many zoids that were fighting them right now she needed an update she new of edward but not the others she needed numbers then perhaps she could have the guard be back up. That was not something she wanted to do as well it would cause all kinds of head aches depending on who heard of it.

" I need an update from everyone, there are reinforcements that have contacted me they can help if we need it" She said

Shiyonichi Shiyonichi Lil Shirou Lil Shirou ChazGhost ChazGhost angelbim10 angelbim10

Rex began taking on the sinkers while also trying to distract the enemy zoids on the ground. While Rex was easily able to out fly the Sinkers, fire from the ground was made things a bit harder. "Okay so I got there attention now... I need to hope the others start firing on them soon." Rex said to himself as kept flying around. Then he got a message from Xan. "Well I'm currently being shot at and chased by the bandits. So I'm waiting for the others to fire at them..." Rex said over the intercom.
Karcen Karcen Shiyonichi Shiyonichi Lil Shirou Lil Shirou angelbim10 angelbim10

Sora was almost complete with her cas change up when Xan message came up through com." I am changing out my dad system my shadows claws were damage badly among other damages. Where are you at?" Sora said as the dad change completed with the computer voice being caught in the transmission. " anyone seen Luna and Blizzard? " sora ask with worried look on her face.

Edward was moving towards Rex's location with a the capability of actual feline he had thank the Saix's stealth capability, though he would have liked some weapons that could do some form of AA combat. He got the message from Xan. "Wel you know what I'm doing, Rex I'm almost at your location, I should be there in around 3 minutes tops."

ChazGhost ChazGhost Karcen Karcen

"I don't know where Luna has went but right now I'm a bit more worried about myself." Rex said as he was still getting chased. "I need some covering fire or fire in general soon because I can fire back while focus on dodge this many shots. So Ed if you could, hurry!" Rex said over the intercom as a shot from one of zoids on the ground graced Rex's zoid's wing.
Shiyonichi Shiyonichi Lil Shirou Lil Shirou Karcen Karcen angelbim10 angelbim10

Sora was concern for Rex and Luna safety. She scans the cliff wall with the hover carrier computer. The result come back as unstable sand stone especially after shadows climb up.the rock face. Sora takes charge. "Rex do you still have the big bombs on your zoid. If so aim for where shadow climbed up the rock face. It hopefully create a rock slide on those zoids. Then return to base. I want the survivors to follow you i got a surprise for them." Sora says over the com. She heads straight to her after. The change out was complete. There was still an issue with overheating if using rapid fire. Being even worst if she use cloak on as well.

angelbim10 angelbim10 Karcen Karcen Shiyonichi Shiyonichi ChazGhost ChazGhost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back