• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Zoids: new century AU in character

Rex, in a heavy blanket still, was relaxing watching T.V. when everyone started heading to the bay. Rex not hearing what was going on yet was making his way more slowly to bay. Once he did however he made only to what he thought was the end of conversation between Xan and stranger he figured Luna may of picked. "If we're going to the kitchen I'll make some hot chocolate" Rex said announcing his present in the entry way to the bay.

"And before I lose my manners I'm Rex, Rex Rockwell, Ace Pilot." Rex said introducing himself as he walked to the group. From there he heard Sora offer some of his clothes for the guy, which just realized was practily soaking wet. "Sure he can have some my old clothes, but not my one of my suits, those are public appearances only." Rex stated. He did have a few suits he used a lot back when he was a solo pilot but not very often now.
angelbim10 angelbim10 Lil Shirou Lil Shirou Karcen Karcen Shiyonichi Shiyonichi

Luna immediately run back hearing hot chocolate, "I will take you up on that other actually rex" she spoke following him excited for some hot chocolate before hitting the showers. Besides, getting to know more about the new guy seems well enough. Luna enters the kitchen ChazGhost ChazGhost Karcen Karcen Lil Shirou Lil Shirou Shiyonichi Shiyonichi

Edward thanked the man for his kind offer. He definitely could use the drink. Then he'd realized that Luna had gotten into the shower before him, so he stood by the door of the kitchen. Normally Hovercargoes had one shower, so he may have to wait until she came out, but if he was lucky some Hovercargoes had slightly different interiors so they might have another.

"So, does this place have another shower? If not do I just have to stand outside the kitchen the whole time?"

angelbim10 angelbim10 Lil Shirou Lil Shirou ChazGhost ChazGhost Karcen Karcen

Last edited:
"We have one bathroom though you both are ignoring Sora" Xan said "And as she does a lot of the cooking you two might want to actully pay attention to her"

"I am, she said not to go into the kitchen until I took a shower, so I'm staying outside the kitchen." Edward gave the answer in an matter of fact tone, leaving it up to interpretation whether that was sarcasm and a his idea of a joke or he was being completely serious. Edward readjusted his eye patch once again thanks to the snow it had gotten heavier due to the moisture and threatened to fall of his face and unlike most edgy characters with an eye patch and a certain mercenary from the war, his eye was actually injured under it.

"Luna changed her mind so you go and take a shower." Sora said getting upset at people ignoring her. Her short temper being to show. She hated that people sometimes didn't hear her speak. She calm down as Xan spoke up for her.

Edward thanked Sora and grabbed the change of clothing that was prepared for him and ran off into the showers before Luna could change her mind. He used his knowledge of the Hover cargo to map out the best way to get there and quickly jumped into the shower to enjoy what felt like to him his first touch of warmth as he let the heat soak into his body due to his haste, however, he left his discarded clothing in a messy pile. He'd take a quick shower despite enjoying the warmth, because he didn't want to keep the others who would want to take a shower as well. When he got out he put on Rex's old clothes, a simple white t-shirt and some grey sweat pants, nothing fancy but the shirt was a size too small, but he'd have to deal with that. As for the patch he'd also have to wait until that was dry, so he readjusted his wet hair to go over his missing eye, then picked up his discarded clothing and put them in the basket on the corner of the room which he presumed was for dirty clothing. Opening the door he felt the cool breeze of the hallway and walked back to the others with a towel around his neck, having one of his needs filled but his heavy shoulders and growling stomach reminded him that he needed to fill the other two.

Sora was trying to think of a way to get information on the group that stole Edward zoid. She was thinking that maybe that Rex and her could go into the next town using shadows cloak. She knew Rex and her were the only ones that could get information out of the city. Other zoid mechanics like to talk especially to pretty girls. "Maybe Rex should go with me to town to see if we can get some information on stolen zoids." Sora said out loud when Alexander was in the shower.
ChazGhost ChazGhost angelbim10 angelbim10 Karcen Karcen

Luna felt guilty and nods, "Yes Xan and sorry about that Sora for ignoring you when you had something to say" she apologizes heartedly before grabbing a mug and fills it with hot chocolate. Luna looks at Sora, "Alright that sounds fine" she replies smiling. She had a feeling if anyone could it was her, she wasn't really best talking with people other than Edward and her team which kicked her out of the option anyways.

ChazGhost ChazGhost Lil Shirou Lil Shirou Karcen Karcen

Once they got to the kitchen and the new guy went off to take shower Rex began making more hot chocolate. Once done he poured the hot chocolate into five cups, one for everyone. "Sounds good to me. I'll see if I can make a little magic happen and get some information" Rex said smirking a little as he waited for his hot chocolate to cool down a little. "You guys want some, I made enough for us all." Rex said gesturing to the mugs of hot chocolate.
angelbim10 angelbim10 Lil Shirou Lil Shirou Shiyonichi Shiyonichi Karcen Karcen

Edward entered the kitchen a few minutes after the hot chocolate has been prepared. He gave a small wave to greet the others and took a couple of pieces of bread on the counter and started to nibble on them and warm his guts with the hot chocolate. He asked what the plan was and what he should do to help, after all it was his Zoid that needed to be saved speaking of which he wondered how much chaos Li was causing, after all most Zoids with personality only allow a select few to pilot them and Li has a wild disposition, all he's got to say is give them hell Li.

THE NEXT DAY
The team had made a plan splitting up to cover more ground with Sora and Rex going out while the others pulled what strings they could, Xan had decided that she would call in a few favors, or well her father to do her a huge favor with regards to the fact they would need another zoid as given what she asked it might cause a few issues , but well if it worked then no one would complain and likely it could be spun to work in favor of everyone. she had decided to get everyone assembled int he hanger that day to see the two off and make sure they didn't want to maybe take luna with them, as Xan kind of wanted what she planned to be a secret.

" Are you sure the two of you will be enough, perhaps luna should come as well " she said half question half statement.

Shiyonichi Shiyonichi Lil Shirou Lil Shirou ChazGhost ChazGhost angelbim10 angelbim10

Luna wakes up before getting ready and all that, she heads over to where everyone was. Luna watched as everyone else arrived before listening in on Xan. She raises an eyebrow, "I thought last night we already agreed Sora and Rex were doing this together" She added remembering last night clearly. She soon puts her hands in her pockets

Karcen Karcen Lil Shirou Lil Shirou ChazGhost ChazGhost Shiyonichi Shiyonichi

" there is always room for more, there will be little to do here" Xan explained " the choice is yours in the end if you feel like waiting here or not" She continued.

Xan debated if she should try t pull at Luna's connection to Blizzard as a way to gilt trip her into leaving. She didn't just yet as that woudl likely look odd and she didn't want others to thing odd things were going on with her. She really just wanted to be as alone as possible for what was coming.

Rex was covered up in a very thick black winter coat as he enter the hangar for the morning, as Xan told them to do. "I mean she can come if it's okay with Sora. But my methods may deal with me do my own things so I can get personal with some of the better informed ladies of the town." Rex said smirking slightly.
angelbim10 angelbim10 Karcen Karcen Lil Shirou Lil Shirou Shiyonichi Shiyonichi

Luna rolls her eyes, "Yeah and probably do other things to." She replies. Luna shook her head, "Nah you two should go, wouldn't want to hold anyone up" before leaving to see how Blizzard was doing calling out "Me and blizzard are gonna go for tests be back later!" She then hops into the cockpit, before the two leave without an argument an another word. Earphones in her ears to block everything out, while the two travel

ChazGhost ChazGhost Karcen Karcen Lil Shirou Lil Shirou Shiyonichi Shiyonichi

Edward rubbed his back, which was still stiff from sleeping on the floor. He was lucky that the current vehicle he was on was a Hover Cargo otherwise it would feel more like being split in half, He had quickly gotten ready and was back in his original clothing which had been freshly washed and dried which left them with a subtle warm which he was glad for. He quickly went down to the hanger meaning to see off the ones who where going to town to get clues on his Zoid, but found himself distracted.

A Shadow Fox! He thought to himself it was bit different in the fact that the gold pieces was switched to silver, he didn't think they came like that, as a matter of fact this might be the only one around! He walked quickly to the Zoid, however, stopped when he something caught his eye.

"Is that a Death Stinger!?"

"No" Xan answered hearing the question about emperor.

"That is Emperor" she continued saying in such a way to say that was its name an its name alone " It was made using similar designs but lacking the perfect core it is weaker than the original" She explained " But you will never find another it is one of a kind"

"Oh."

Edward scratched the back of his head in embarrassment for the sudden outburst, but he still had to take a look at the "Emperor". Still he had to go see off the ones heading off to town, so he resisted the urge to go check out every single part of the amazing zoid. He walked to the the group, but gave a whispered to Xan, while giving a happy grin knowing he found the a sight that not many would ever see up close.

"Xan, I've got questions about the Emperor later."

He whispered to her in a upbeat tone of voice, before adressing the rest of the crew.

"Well, good luck! Just watch out and keep an eye on your Zoid... Since, well speaking from experience, It's not a pleasant experience, that's for sure."

Sora put a auto pilot device on shadows cockpit controls. She set it to activate once she and Rex are gone for 10 minutes and to remain in cloak nearby till called. She didnt want shadow to be detected by the same people that took Ed's zoid. She had switch dual sniper rifle to the Vulcan cannon." They would have a hard time detectinging shadow through her cloak. I program her to leave once we arrive. Anyway I am more concern with you guys being here." Sora says with a bit my of anxiety in her voice.

When everyone else was gone Xan turned to Edward, she had a plan and he was going to have to be in on a few secrets she had kept thus far.

" We will get your zoid back, however you are joining my team" she said her cold tone making it clear she would not accept no for an answer. " You will also keep you mouth shut about what you are going to see and learn as i would rather no one know certain things" She continued as her phone ringed in her pocket.

Xan didn't let Edward respond before she answered it " Hello" She said" yes. Yes they are gone you can come in. Yes i know it as heard to get here so fast. Yes i know about the issues" She said before hanging up with a sigh. She then turned back to Edward " Well then do you want your zoid back?"

Shiyonichi Shiyonichi

Edward instinctively took a step back at the sudden cold that was coming from the white haired girl. He didn't know how to respond due to her sudden and frankly forceful response and just responded with statement that seemed a little bit dumber than normal.

"Umm.. Yeah sure... Of course I do!"

'Smooth, Edward.' He thought to himself sarcastically.

" Very well" Xan said as she again brought out her phone and this time made a call " Bring it in" she said to whoever was ont he other side.

The hover cargo's doors opened and from the snow marched in a new zoid, still gleaming as if freshly painted and polished. It was designed after a large cat , namely a cheetah, its body was mostly black with some read spots and emblazoned boldly upon it was the crest of the Guylos Empire. This was a Lightning Saix, while not super rare it was a rare variant to find outside of the military due to it having been made exclusively for the empires use during the war not to long ago. This show that Xan had some serious pull to get a military zoid delivered in a night and given the crest it belonged to a high raking generals guard if not the royal guard themselves.

" This will be your temporary zoid" Xan said simply as if this was nothing.

Edward looked at the Zoid impressed, how did she manage to get a Zoid from the Guylos military much less one with an emblem? He was about to ask, stopped. A lot of Zoid from the Guylos empire was wrecked after the war, but there are quite a bit still around, but mostly owned by collectors, so she couldn't have gotten one from them, so where did she find it? And how much funding does she have to get something like this in a day? Edward looked at Xan with a little suspicion. Then turned to the Lightning Saix

"Well nice to meet you Lightning. I'll be your pilot for a bit"

Edward introduced himself to the Zoid which was quite awkward since the Zoid responded in complete silence. Due to Edward being around Li, a Zoid with personality, he kinda forgot most Zoids don't.

Last edited:
From the cockpit a man jumped out and answered one question as he was in a military uniform meaning this zoid was serving in the military or was at least ceremonially used. the zoid was normal it did not move unless someone used it which was sad in a way but in the end it was the norm. The man soon jumped out and instead of saluting Xan as if she were a military superior he bowed as if she was a member of the royal family.

" Thank you for getting here so fast, i know it must have been hard to make this not seem like an act of aggression" She said to the man showing a far less cold personality

" Your father didn't want me to tell you this but, well it is best you know he as sent the guards to shadow your group in case something goes wrong" The man said.

Xan let out a sigh " Sound like something he would do always so protective" She said before looking to Edward " Sorry this is a bit akward but well when is calling in a favor not" she said clearly trying to avoid the question how she had managed this but with her custom zoid and now the royal guard coming there was only one answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back