• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Zoids: new century AU in character

Seeing blizzard lose control again. Sora try to think of a plan to stop it as she does she warns the others through the hover cargo com. " hello, Some one answer please. I got a plan to stop blizzard but I need help bring it back to base." As Sora says this she had shadow fox jump jumped ahead of blizzard and start to release smoke bombs to hide her real plan. As the smoke cover the area in front of blizzard with smoke blinding it. She goes to fires the electro net in shadow tail at blizzard hoping to catch it.
angelbim10 angelbim10 Karcen Karcen ChazGhost ChazGhost

Last edited:
"I have half a mind to kick her off for the team times her zoid goes off" Xan said her tone unchanging but in truth she was rather annoyed.

A zoid was not something anyone could afford to simply let run wild. they were gaint multi ton heavily armed machines, and having one that might figure today i go berzerk was not safe. Xan knew if sucj a zoid was seen by her father it would be sent right to the scrapyard

"If Sora cant bring him down we will have to get involved and the bill will be high. legs are not cheap" Xan said as she started to head back to the hover cargo with her own more ruthless plan to subdue the zoid.

angelbim10 angelbim10 . ChazGhost ChazGhost . Lil Shirou Lil Shirou

Last edited:
Luna suddenly butts in, "Its not the systems this time I swear miss!" She tries to relax as it catches Blizzard making the two stumble in uneasiness. Luna looks around, "Ma'am....something...or someone is following us......Blizzard can't shake the uneasiness off which got him to go wild......I can feel it to...like Sora and me are being watched"

Karcen Karcen ChazGhost ChazGhost Lil Shirou Lil Shirou

Rex headed back to the hover cargo Xan as he responded to Sora on the coms. "Me and Xan are on our way to the hover cargo. What do need you me to do to get Blizzard under control?". Then he looked at Xan as she said legs aren't cheap. "Lets avoid doing what ever your planning on doing okay? Luna said it got wild from someone watching them. So we'll need him if that's true" Rex said as began hurrying faster to the hover cargo.
Karcen Karcen Lil Shirou Lil Shirou angelbim10 angelbim10

Before Sora hit the launch button for the net she hears Rex and Luna message. She decides to hold off on it. " fine but I don't see why anyone would challenge us in an unofficial match. Xan can you look at the radar and scan for any nearby zoids, because i dont see any on my scans. We should still head back to camp. If I have to fight I don't wanna clean scramble groceries in my cockpit." She didn't get Luna six sense of knowing things before they happen. Just that sometimes she knew things before they did.
angelbim10 angelbim10 Karcen Karcen ChazGhost ChazGhost

Xan had managed to get up to the controls and heard what Sora said a quick scan showed nothing it seemed that the zoid was just being paranoid. Still Xan did wish they had stayed out longer it had only been a little over an hour and she had barely got any time down at the beach and they had caught nothing. Still it seemed Sora had thought to buy food as if Xan wouldn't have a back up plan though she had phrased it as if she didn't. Still this was slowly ruining her planned day after it had actually gotten good at least for her

As Rex was here she might as well show her hand while she was here, also she didn't want the crawdads to go to waste they could have a boil or something with them eve though they were frozen, they were beach food as far as she could tell and thus she had gotten them to cook on a beach.

" Rex in he back of the freezer there is a brown bag go get it" he said to him " As you could not catch enough for us to eat that will do" She explained her voice forever controlled and cold.

ChazGhost ChazGhost

"I guess Blizzard was paranoid again." Rex said with a sigh. Then he went to the freezer after Xan told him to. "Its not my fault. We were their for less than hour. How was In suppose to catch in that time frame... Wait we have crawdads?! Why was I fishing then?" Rex said surprised and annoyed by it.

"Is their anything else you need us to do to get Blizzard under control?" Rex asked over the coms with the crawdads in hands.
Karcen Karcen Lil Shirou Lil Shirou

Xan would walk out almost behind him having heard his comment about fishing and why he had to do it. She couldnt tell him it was just an excuse because no one else seemee intrested in going and having some none battle fun.

"Because it amused me " Xan said sounding dead serioirs that her reason for that was just to mess with him.

ChazGhost ChazGhost

"No I just head back to base Rex. Xan did I hear you say we got crawfish. How did you hide that from me?" Sora says as she and shadow fox apporch their home. She enters through the side hatch and she then move to her normal rest spot the hover cargo port. Next to the empty space where blizzard sits and where emperor sits.
Karcen Karcen ChazGhost ChazGhost

Last edited:
Rex had a done founded face after Xan said Rex was fishing for her amusement. "There better ways to amuse yourself, like with T.V or just asking go fishing with me." Rex said with a sigh. "Okay what do you want me to do with these" Rex added.

"She put in the very back of the freezer so we wouldn't see them" Rex told Sora.
Karcen Karcen Lil Shirou Lil Shirou

Sora hurries into the kitchen and sees Xan and Rex having a moment. Sora was young but she was far from clueless. She knew Xan had a crush on Rex. "I really don't want to interrupt your moment but can some grab a couple bags from my hand. I got mostly vegetables but there is eggs, flour and rice in there. No beans this time." Sora looks at Rex as she says the last part. As she remember the last time they made beans and almost died from a gas attack. "Oh! The bakery inside the store had these. So I bought one." Sora says as she sits the bags down on the floor and pulls out a cake from one.
Karcen Karcen ChazGhost ChazGhost

Luna has to put blizzard in rest mode then heads to the inside and walks past everyone. She sighs and takes a chocolate bar, and sits down. Luna had this feeling of romance in the air, it was amusing but..she kinda had a small crush on Rex herself. Luna didn't​ say anything though, it was fine though. Luna heads back to where Blizzard is, she had to calm blizzard down relationships she could worry about later. She knew blizzard didn't mean to, she sat down on a box and looks at her zoid

"What moment? I was just explaining to her that she had other options to entertain herself" Rex said unaware of Xan feeling. Granted though Xan didn't make it easy to know about them. "Hey it wasn't my fault. I tried getting away fast but it came to quick." Rex said as after Sora commented on the last time they had beans.Then Rex eye widen when Sora brought out a cake. "Sora you amazing mechanic you" Rex said happily looking at the cake.

"Isn't the beautiful Luna with a face more beautiful then the moon itself." Rex said as Luna passed by.
angelbim10 angelbim10 Karcen Karcen Lil Shirou Lil Shirou

Luna stops and looks over at Rex before looking away, "How can one see beauty when the other sees darkness....." she replies and soon disappears to where Blizzard is feeling uneasy. Luna looks at her sleeping Zoid, "Hey buddy..sorry I had to do what I did....it's not no one fault so don't worry...just glad no one is hurt k?" she sighs and eats her chocolate bar quietly "Is it bad some times I get these... sensitive feelings about insecurities....a weakness I haven't told the others...I...is that bad?" she looks at blizzard ChazGhost ChazGhost

" Ok then we all need to calm down, we are getting excited" Xan said ignoring explaining the crawdads as no one asked why she had gotten them and they would need to get cooking.

" Sora, you and Rex should start cooking the Crawdads, but do it down by the beach cooking fish creates a smell i do not care fore" She said in her monotone " And salt water is bad for normal clothes if you have swimwear you should change into it" she continued acting as if she was doing thing logically instead of because she wanted some beach fun that had been taken from her. Still there was the matter of Luna to deal with.

" I will go speak with Luna" she said her monotone implying that the girl was in trouble, though in truth she was not and Xan wanted her to go down as well and maybe not let her zoid run about so freely.

Lil Shirou Lil Shirou ChazGhost ChazGhost

Sora figure Can just wanted them outside as she talk to Luna. This way no one felt cornered. Sora pulled out a big pot, cutting board, knife, cream, vegetables she wanted and she grabbed the crawfish. She put as much as she could into the put to make it easier to carry for Rex. "Rex can you carry that outside for me. It's to heavy little old me. " Sora say laughing.

Sora holding only the cutting board and knife in her hands. She begins to exit but stops for a sec. " Be easy on Luna. We don't know what makes Blizzard different from our zoids and why Blizzard acts differently from the normal zoids of his type. " Sora says as she leaves. In truth Sora didn't know much about zoid cores and what made them different from each other. Most zoids were like shadow fox and rest of their zoids but others seem more independent and act on their own.
Karcen Karcen angelbim10 angelbim10 ChazGhost ChazGhost

Luna was talking to blizzard, mostly explaining to him what they should do so they won't​ get in the dilemma this way.

Blizzard still felt responsible for getting Luna in trouble and couldn't keep that away, he only nudges her lightly Trying to apologise

Luna pets his head, "Shhh it's okay it's okay"

"So she wants to have a beach party right? Because that what it feels like she wants." Rex asked to Sora. "Yeah I got these, let me change into my swim trunks and take them right out." Rex said before picking up the pot and headed to his room to change. After changing quick into his trunks, which were a simple blue color, he took the pot outside and went to where Sora went.
Lil Shirou Lil Shirou

Xan meanwhile went to the hanger where Luna was taking to Blizzard. In truth Xan was a little envious of Luna namely as she did wish emperor was as animated as Blizzard. She of course did not let this show much and seemed more to dislike the bond and free will the two shared, but it was an asset and they had potential and she saw that.

" You need to control yourself better" Xan said not looking at Luna but rather to Blizzard " instinct is key but higher functions are better" she continued though little passion came through

She then looked to Luna " And you should be more ready to take manual control, should radars not indicate a threat" Xan said simply " If you understand this then change into swimwear and meet the others by the beach dinner will be started soon"

angelbim10 angelbim10

Sora starting the fire when she sees Rex coming towards her with the pot. She adds more wood fron the pile that they gathered yesterday. Making it big enough for cooking. She then replaces the rack above the fire so she has leveled surface for the pot. "I started the fire started. Rex put the stuff on the table and the pot above the fire. You break the crawfish out of their shells as i cut the vegetables. Oh we need water too. " she runs off to one of the outside hatches and opens it up revealing some water containers. She grabs one of the gallon ones. "I think I have everything now I think."
angelbim10 angelbim10 ChazGhost ChazGhost Karcen Karcen

Luna listens and looks down before nodding, "Yes Xan, see you soon buddy" she patted his right leg before leaving. Blizzard whimpers watching her leave before laying down and curls up feeling very guilty now, knowing it was his fault. Luna changes and heads to where Sora and Rex are, having a light see-through gown to cover up her bathing suit

Lil Shirou Lil Shirou Karcen Karcen ChazGhost ChazGhost

"You got it" Rex said placing the items from the pot onto the table. Then he was about the place the pot on the fire when Luna came out in her swim suit and gown. "Wow... Luna I was right, the moon got nothing on your beauty." Rex said dropping the pot onto the fire and lucky it didn't fall over.

"So my moon maiden did Xan give you some words of encouragement" Rex asked before he head back to the table to start breaking the crawfish shells.
Lil Shirou Lil Shirou angelbim10 angelbim10 Karcen Karcen

Luna blushes a bit by his words but shook it off immediately, "Thanks but I..I don't know.....and well just a few things to keep in mind." She replies softly hugging herself, "I'm worried about Blizzard...my safety doesn't concern me." She mutters and follows him to help with whatever the two needed

ChazGhost ChazGhost Lil Shirou Lil Shirou Karcen Karcen

Sora adds a quarter gallon of water, all the cream and the vegetables she cut up to the pot. Sora then helps Rex with what left of the crawfish. " Can made it easy for us to get the meat out of the shell. Freezing them makes the shell fragile." She then grabs both piles of crawfish meat and dumps it in to the pot and adds the lid to the pot. "Okay should be an hour and soup be done."

Sora goes back to thinking about blizzard and how she can help Luna out. "Hey Luna I got a book that may help you with blizzard." The only book that came in mind was a book on organzoid system but age didn't know if it applied or not.

Sora suddenly remembers she forgot to season the soup. She takes off running to the cargo port' s kitchen. " Someone stir the soup I be back." She yells grabbing salt, pepper, garlic, and a few other things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back