• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zodiacs: the 13 killers OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'm going to finish him tomorrow I just don't have the energy to finish him tonight after that screw up. If that kicks me I understand and thanks for the opportunity! I'll be posting him tomorrow unless you tell me I can't <3

9D5F7B7E-5DA0-4B55-BCCE-470747F91D46.jpeg
knock knock~
happy to announce that sabrina is officially complete! i will now go pass out :3.

AAAANNNND I have post his sheet, can't say I'm as happy with it as the work I had before, but I know I'll probably retain and come up with more as I get over it and generate that sweet muse.

charlie's personality and history are finally done 😭lordt that took the last bit of energy i had.

✦ So death is coming, to purge this town ✦
Alright y’all so the final zodiacs (Leo, Capricorn, Pisces, and Taurus) have officially been decided. Messages have been sent privately to those that were accepted. So unfortunately if you did not get one your character wasn’t selected. We’d like to thank everyone that made characters it was a very hard decision for all the zodiacs. Hopefully we can rp with everyone else in another thread at another time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back