• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zodiacs of Sakura High(Six Positions Left)

(Backin' on up.)

"Seems like a plan." Aiden whispered under his breath. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out his phone and began to navigate through Sakura High's website, skimming through the plain looking layout until the tab for clubs appeared on his screen. Tapping it a new page loaded containing a list of several different groups; archery, swimming, wrestling, and at the bottom was zodiac.

"It probably is a good idea if you take this one, Leo. I wasn't so successful yesterday, and...well. Yeah." He explained poorly, embarrassment from his attempt still very much present. Leo's reasoning for wanting to go wasn't exactly one he entirely agreed with but he was too tired of the drama to challenge it, and commenting on it would only cause another fight or hurt more feelings. So he did what he did best; he bit his lip and listened. Opening up the touch keypad he began to type something on their small little corner of the site.

Aiden Geeste - Pisces

###-###-####

Send me a text, starting to worry.

Posting the small message he quickly stuffed the phone back into his pocket. He wished he had taken the opportunity to socialize with the others a bit more so he could have gotten their numbers but...well, that was difficult for him to begin with. Leaving the intended recipient anonymous also allowed it to double for any of the other members.

Jayden whispered a thank you.

She grabbed Aiden's hand and bolted towards the doors of the school's entrance, only stopping when she got to the truck.

"Alright. Hop in to my humble steed," she said, sliding into the front seat and starting the vehicle, putting her bag in the middle of the aisle in the truck. The girl tuned the radio to something decent, which to her was Melanie Martinez, and checked to make sure no one was behind them.

@Ammy

Aiden let out a nervous laugh as he was practically dragged to the truck, blinking at it in silence before snapping back to reality only a few seconds later. Casually tossing his belongings from his back to the bed of the vehicle he climbed into the passenger's seat. Jayden had turned on the radio to some song he was sure was popular but had never really heard.

"You take things so hard and they fall apart

You try to explain but before you can start

those cry baby tears come out of the dark"

'How cheerful,' he thought, pulling the seat belt down from his right side to the other, locking it into place. Staring out the window his thoughts wandered, trying to decide exactly how to handle the situation. If nothing else he had faith that Leo would be able to convince Capricorn to come back but this could be a good opportunity to ask some important questions. On the other hand he was sure that they were all just as worn down. Maybe rushing it wasn't the best idea for the moment.

"Hey, have you ever been diving?" Aiden asked suddenly, a proud smirk appearing on the usually timid student's face.

@ThePumpkinQueen

Last edited by a moderator:
"No..." Taurus didn't want to talk about that. She took a deep breath before saying, "I didn't mean anything earlier, when I touched you. I wasn't lying about you seeming so inhuman. Thank you for that, I just didn't want you to think I was simply making up a story for the sake of flirting." Say it straight, she urged herself. Finally, she said, "I would never really think of you like that."

There was a long pause. She was unsure of what to say. Finally she said, "Just... Just don't think my actions are for the sake of trying to win your heart. And don't," she tried to phrase it properly, "don't catch feelings for me. I'm not a good person and you seem too innocent. I don't want to hurt you."

@Ammy

Aiden couldn't help but chuckle at how Jayden completely brushed past his small talk and to the heart one of the issues. So much for the tales of his love for the ocean.

"Inhuman, huh?" Among everything else that word was the one that particularly hurt him. He could handle the rest of her request. It was all for the best. Connecting with people was always such a challenge for him though, and whenever he was able to it was under some circumstance in which he'd have to cut ties. That too was always for the best.

"I'm not..." He paused, burying his hands in face for a short moment before lowering them as he cleared his throat, looking ahead at nothing in particular. "Pisces is an interesting zodiac. It's one of the few that represents more than one life. In particular it's...well, duality. That's a nice way of putting it. Another way is that they're competing and getting nowhere." Explaining with vague intent, he began to drum his fingers along the car door in rhythm to the music. He was certain that she knew this information already but he had to get it out, having kept that rather bleak perception of his symbol to himself for a long time now.

"I'm actually glad to hear that. I don't want anyone else hurt. Don't...just don't talk to me about how you aren't innocent though." Increasing the pace of his drumming he was now completely off sync from the radio, feeling the tears starting to form. "I'm not either. That's why I try and help people. I mean, I want to. It's not just that though. I have to keep trying, no matter if I fail every single time or not. So...let's not talk about that. Let's just try and fix what we can. Okay?"

@ThePumpkinQueen

Jayden saw how upset he got and nervously laughed, "Uh, yes! I agree entirely... almost. So I've never been diving, actually." There were so many things she still wanted to say. "But you sounded pretty confident as you said that. I assume you can't say the same?"

The girl slowed down as they neared the beach. The girl parked in a nearby parking lot and hopped out, grabbing her bag. Luckily, the area was only slightly populated.

@Ammy

Aiden wanted to apologize for the discomfort. To thank her for dropping the subject. To do or say something about this that would lighten the mood. Yet nothing came to mind. It really wasn't anything she needed to hear about but after everything that had happened he could feel his shell beginning to crack under the pressure of everyday life.

"Y-yeah. I'm not exactly fit but diving is still a lot of fun. You take a breath and see how deep you can go, getting a little further each time. Been working on it for a few years now. I have to be close to finding a lost city or treasure, right?" Forcing a smile at his bad joke, he took note of the people at the beach as the truck came to a stop, noting the quickest path around them. Until he was able to get his composure back entirely he was aiming to avoid them entirely if at all possible.

Dropping onto the ground he approached the bed of the vehicle, slinging the bag over his shoulder once again.

@ThePumpkinQueen

images
Taurus pulled Aiden towards the water with an unfamiliar feeling of excitement. She paused on the sand to put her hair down before she took off her shirt and jeans, revealing a grew swimsuit. After that she quickly kept into the water, shivering at the unexpected wave of coolness. The girl swam deeper into the water, her feet dancing around stray shells in the sand.

@Ammy

WhSZ5.jpg

He wasn't sure which way Capricorn would turn. Where would an upset lady go? No, where would Capricorn go? Back to class? Home? Refresh outside? Leo tapped his chin, determined to find that lost sheep and reunite the zodiac club. This was his fault for not preventing this to happen. The blonde made up his mind to try to skim and check through every classroom in this school. Though, it'll take maybe more than an hour, there's a high chance he'll get in trouble because of his suspicious actions. A melodious ringtone was heard in the distance of the hallways. He felt dumb for not thinking of the idea earlier. It was a quicker way to get in contact with her.

Taking out his orange cased phone, Mack searched through his list of phone numbers and contacts before using his thumb to touch the one that caught his eye. He was glad he sorted his list of people in alphabetical order. C for Capricorn. He pressed the call button and waited for the person on the other line to pick up.

@NekoQueen49

After the debacle with her previous club, Celia had hidden herself in one of the darkened classrooms and pulled out a book from her bag. It was her way of hiding herself from the world. She hadn't expected Jayden to be so cold, though she should have. She should have know how much she didn't appreciate her presence. Soon, though, soon she would learn how much she was doing to hold the club together, doing all the necessary paperwork, making it all stay afloat. But she never saw any of that. After so much, after her facing her down but not taking responsibility for her part in it... It was better if she truly did stay out of that club. After all, how could she handle such a childish leader, one who was controlled by her hormones and only took interest in boys. Ugh! Her obsession with boys. She completely ignored everyone else and her responsibilities in favor for them. Celia couldn't understand any of what went through her head.

She sighed, leaning her head back against the wall behind her when her pocket buzzed. She picked up, assuming it was important since she never seemed to get personal calls. Only business. Even for a workaholic, that was somewhat saddening. Without checking the caller ID, she pressed 'accept' and put it to her ear. "Celia Nile," she answered.

@yumiyukifan1

"Really? Your name is actually Celia? That's funny. Your title and name both begin with C's." Leo breathed with relief that she had answered the call. Where was she, anyways? If only he were a smart techy dude that could track down calls and locations. Hopefully she was in a safe place? "Hey, Capricorn. This is the Leo. I'm here to talk to you about a club. A pretty old club, but eh. You see, we're searching for a Capricorn to join." He said with a grin through the phone. While speaking on his device, he trailed around the hallways peering through classrooms and janitor closets. Quick dirty looks from teachers was all it took to move on to search a new room.

@NekoQueen49

She could have jumped in surprise at the boy's voice, but refrained. "Oh, is that so?" She replied with sarcasm. "Have you checked a business center? Ask for the boss and you'd probably find one pretty easily that way," she joked. She was actually relieved it was him and not Jayden calling, though she probably would have appreciated her more. She wondered why Leo was the one calling. She would have thought he would have very little interest in her and her position with the club. "Capricorns, I'm sure you'll find, are a dime a dozen."

@yumiyukifan1

While talking, Leo continued his quest for the lost sheep down the many hallways of Sakura High School. "Ah, yes. There are many capricorns around the world, but it seems like we have a bit more interest in you for a few reasons." He grew bored of searching, because there was a small chance of finding her, yet he still was determined to find that one girl in a large school. "Oh, and where are you, anyway? I'm getting tired of looking through every classroom in the school. Mind making it easier for me to find you?"

@NekoQueen49

She frowned at that. "Why are you looking for me anyway? This won't resolve the issues the leader of your club has with me nor I with her. I'm sorry to have wasted your time like this, but I don't see a way to resolve those aforementioned issues unless she has a will to resolve them. She has proved she has no such interest."

@yumiyukifan1

Pisces felt himself being led by Taurus once again, the entirety of his route now being rendered pointless. Not that it particularly mattered as none of the other people present seemed to care about his appearance or even notice him. Taking in the scent of the ocean he attempted to clear his mind. Today was going to be a good day. They could still make it one.

Watching her dress down to her swimwear he self-consciously raised a hand to his chest, immediately regretting his choice of clothing. Dropping his bag onto the he lifted his long sleeve shirt over his head revealing a tight black piece of clothing underneath, and quickly followed with his jeans revealing the lower half of the wetsuit. Down the side of the left leg was a white, stylized illustration of a shark. Turning his gaze to the sea he noticed the club leader had slipped in front of him, diving in first.

"H-hey, hold up!" He called out, jogging through the shallow section before ending in a dive once it deepened enough. With a quick burst of speed he had closed the distance, slowing the pace to match her own.

@ThePumpkinQueen

Jayden spun around with a bright smile. She kicked her legs to stay afloat, moving her arms through the water gently. She disappeared under and came back gasping, her smile wide. The girl held her hands behind her back.

"I wish Cancer could be here. Guess what I just found?" From behind her back she held out her palm, which had a hermit crab. The creature crept off of her hand and fell into the water. Jayden looked sad for a second before looking back up at Pisces.

"I'm too easily amused," Jayden said, examining his outfit. "Interesting." A large wave hit them, causing the girl to cry out.

@Ammy

With the wave approaching Aiden took a deep breath, submerging under the water to avoid the impact. Several seconds passed before he returned to the surface, a triumphant grin across his lips.

"Gotta be a bit quicker than that," he teased, spinning onto his back and kicking lightly, rotating around Taurus. One of his arms remained pressed against his chest, concealing something.

"He could still turn up. If not, then we can always take him back this as a moment-ow ow ow!" Shouting out pain his slid his arm to the side, revealing the hermit crab had pinched into his skin with a stern grip. Weakly shaking the small creature it continued to hold tightly. "Yeah. They'd probably get along well."

@ThePumpkinQueen

Jayden's eyes were wide and she let out another shriek even after the wave passed for seemingly no reason. The girl spun Aiden around with great force and pressed her bare breasts against his back.

Her voice was shaking as she whispered, "Don't move. My top fell off." The girl shifted uncomfortably, unsure of what to do. Finally she said, "Call a life guard, or something, please!"

@Ammy

"Um. Wait, what?" Aiden froze in place at the statement she gave, his mind taking a moment to register the situation Taurus was in. His heart began to pound rapidly as she clung to him.

'Don't fall for her,' he reminded himself. Slowly rotating back to the shore he scanned the group; a few kids and...no lifeguard. The lifeguard was gone. The lifeguard took a smoke break or something. 'Oh God please just drown me now.'

"A-alright. So, u-um." Stammering, Pisces tried to think of what he could possibly do. There was nothing he could give her, and going back wasn't even worth considering. There was no way he could put someone through that kind of experience. Gazing back out to the blue horizon he finally spotted the article of clothing floating into the distance. "O-okay! We can...we can fix this. Hang on tight. Tap me if you need air." Submerging back into the water as another wave approached Aiden hastily forced his way against the current. The hermit crab finally lost his vice on the swimmer, tumbling down Jayden's back before disappearing into the deep.

@ThePumpkinQueen

Jayden didn't realize she was trembling until she wrapped an arm around Aiden's waist to make sure no matter what they couldn't grow far enough apart for the children to witness what was going on. She moved carefully with him, each moment growing more desperate for air.

How strange.

My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations.

She shook herself from her momentary disbelief at what was happening to tap Aiden, letting him know she needed to breathe.

@Ammy

Stroking deeply Aiden popped their heads above water once again. Biting his bottom lip he could feel his arms and legs shaking from this experience, slowing them down. Even carrying another person he knew he could do better than this. Looking toward their goal again it appeared even closer, now only about fifty feet away, yet it seemed to be drifting slightly further with each second.

"Alright. Three, two, one. Going!" Shouting out with a presence nonexistent at any other gathering he had been with the club members he dove back under once again, this time only remaining under for a short moment before rising. The top swayed back and forth only a few feet in front of them now.

"Gotcha!" Yelling out his victory cry, he scrambled to grab the item, missing at the first few wild grabs before finally catching it between two of his fingers. Breathing heavily he turned back to the shore once again only to see that it was now a blur in the distance. Exactly how far did they go?

"Right. Well. Here." Aiden said between deep breaths, the adrenaline from this incident slowly starting to fade as he held the item over his shoulder. This certainly wasn't the kind of challenge he was expecting from the deep blue today.

@ThePumpkinQueen

Jayden snatched the top away from him, sliding the piece of fabric away from him and sliding it between them to cover her chest. Backing up, the girl tied the strings furiously, making sure they would stay put.

Finally she could meet his eyes. The girl tilted her head slightly, "Sorry 'bout that. I'm thinking we should be a bit more careful from now on. Well, me. I should. I don't know why I said we." She nervously scratched her cheek.

"Anyway, do you want to go by the rocks and talk?" The rocks she spoke of rose out of the earth like the waves themselves. It was entirely empty.

@Ammy

F3-MFVW3.png

"But, Capricorn, what is the club without a... A Capricorn? The leader may not know it, but she needs you. I'm not sure if she's willing to search for you, like me, though she allowed me look for you. She let me go to bring you back. Which means, Taurus probably wants you back, for the sake of the Zodiac club collapsing into pieces." Mack checked the remaining classrooms and exhaled through the phone. He quickly turned his back to make sure no one was reporting his suspicious actions and continued strolling along. "And it is my duty, as the Leo of our club, to reunite this lost.. wait, is a Capricorn a goat? Or sheep? Never mind. My point is, we need you. Even though you don't get the appreciation you deserve, just know in our hearts, we are always thankful for such a know-it-all, intelligent, hard-working goat.. Sheep.. Capricorn. And.. I'm sorry for not preventing all of this to happen. I should be the first to apologize.."

@NekoQueen49

Celia laughed at his confusion. "Capricorn is a half goat half fish," she corrected. She realized that she was smiling. While she might not like Taurus at the moment, she realized there are people that in the club she wouldn't mind staying for. Leo was actually a pretty good guy. She needed that laugh. Plus, it surprised her how far he was willing to go on her behalf. She didn't know whose benefit he was doing it for, but it still warmed her heart. "And... you don't need to apologize. This isn't your fault, you know." Celia didn't know how much her words were worth at this point, but hopefully they reached him.

@yumiyukifan1

As Jayden faced him once again Pisces couldn't help but admire her; her features, her boldness, and just how calm she already seemed to be even after what they had gone through only minutes ago. When he was out swimming he felt stronger. The student felt like a shark roaming the deep rather than a fish caught in a net. Yet now that this incident had been taken care of he felt his normal self bubbling back to the surface, this time accompanied by a myriad of questions and feelings. Blushing furiously at his own imagination he fell onto his back, floating as he stared into the clear sky.

"If I lose my suit somehow then just head back without me. I'll just...go find an island to be weird on for the rest of my life," Aiden stated dryly after her comment about being cautious from now on. She was absolutely right. Given the kind of day the club has been having he wouldn't rule out some deep sea monster showing up to attack him. Closing his eyes he felt his body began to weaken, no sense of urgency forcing him ahead any longer.

"Rocks?" He repeated, spinning over onto his stomach to examine the area nearby. Sure enough a collection of stone rising from the sea into a sizable mass. Certainly large enough for the two of them at the very least. "Please. That sounds great right now." Reaching out he gently clasped onto her hand, taking the initiative of leading her for once as they approached the landmark. Not to mention he doubted he would be able to deal with retrieving another swimsuit. Whatever the ocean had in store for them he simply was not going to stand for it.

@ThePumpkinQueen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back